Biden forced to drop out - Will not seek re-election but remain in office; coup complete

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

We just need you to keep sounding how you sound.  

Obssessed with only power.  The voters know exactly what’s going on here.  

This isn’t LBJ in March of 1968.  

They are just trying to salvage as much down ticket as they can.  

Good luck with the current message of saving Democracy as to why this has to happen. 

Voters are dumb.  But they aren't as gullible as Democrat partisans.  

It’s exactly the same thing as 2020. We are defeating Trumpism. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Trump is heavily favored in PA right now.  

Granted, over Biden. 

Does Kamala drive up the vote in Philly enough to offset the white working class vote in PA.  

Maybe.. Detroit, Philly etc are her only chance in the Rust Belt.  She has to do what Stacy Abrams couldn’t in Georgia. 

In what universe does Harris have ANY rust belt appeal?

This about GA VA NV and maybe AZ

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

In what universe does Harris have ANY rust belt appeal?

This about GA VA NV and maybe AZ

White AZ McCain swing voters aren’t going to vote for Harris. 

Stacy Abrams ran the same campaign Harris will run (black woman/aborton) and got rocked by Kemp. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Granted, over Biden. 

Does Kamala drive up the vote in Philly enough to offset the white working class vote in PA.  

Maybe.. Detroit, Philly etc are her only chance in the Rust Belt.  She has to do what Stacy Abrams couldn’t in Georgia. 

Public policy is the only Trump Harris poll I saw from a couple days ago.

Trump +2. Within margin of error and without Harris campaigning:

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/west-wing-playbook/2024/07/18/so-you-wanted-some-harris-polling-00169524

23 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Nah, this is outstanding news. Wait until Kamala gets to debate Trump. She will mop the floor with him. 

GOP IN SHAMBLES 

Kamala got mopped up by Tolsi Gabbard.

She also epically failed her one responsibility of the border.  She literally has no success to point to.  She is also the least liked vp in American history.  I don't know where this confidence comes from. I'm not a trump fan and voted DeSantis, but no doubt he is beating Kamala. This reaks of desperation. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Granted, over Biden. 

The biggest problem with Biden is that he was not able to effectively communicate the success of the IRA and the CHIPS Act. I think Harris can do that much better and that will resonate with the blue collar workers stronger.

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Good work sheep

You aren't remotely insulted at how dumb they know you are? 

Im insulted you think that Trump has a prayer now. 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

remember this dude?

https://www.warnock.senate.gov

Trump is not Herschel Walker. 

And Trump can gfh for meddling in that Senate race, again, and losing the seat, again, to an unpopular Warnock by pushing for the most ridiculous Senate candidate on the planet. 

This is more like Kemp vs Abrams than it is Walker/Warnock. 

And Georgia is currently an R+3 or so generic state.  Trump would have to lose Georgia.  Which he’s certainly capable of doing.  But Kamala won’t win it. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Udubalum07 said:

Kamala got mopped up by Tolsi Gabbard.

She also epically failed her one responsibility of the border.  She literally has no success to point to.  She is also the least liked vp in American history.  I don't know where this confidence comes from. I'm not a trump fan and voted DeSantis, but no doubt he is beating Kamala. This reaks of desperation. 

I think she'll do well.  And it aint over til it's over.  She's not the candidate yet.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Public policy is the only Trump Harris poll I saw from a couple days ago.

Trump +2. Within margin of error and without Harris campaigning:

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/west-wing-playbook/2024/07/18/so-you-wanted-some-harris-polling-00169524

Why do you believe Harris actually being the nominee only helps her polling?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Why do you believe Harris actually being the nominee only helps her polling?

Because 1) she can pick her VP. Picking Shapiro gives her PA if she’s already in the margin of error. 2) if you look at senate polling, Dem senators in swing states are doing a ton better than Biden. So the switch would likely give her a boost to align with what down ballot polling is showing.

• Haha (+1) 1