Harris 2024

9 hours ago, RiotAct said:

kidx?

Missed that.  Yup, the eventual transitioning announcement is a foregone conclusion...

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How is this even remotely similar?

They believe that CNN and ABC aren't Dem safe spaces with sycophant moderators.  If they acknowledged that, they'd have to agree Trump went into the lion's den on CNN and thus proved himself and now it's Harris' turn.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Brutal cross tabs for Harris in CBS polling.

Not sure how much higher she can go, given she’s had nothing but positive coverage since the Biden switch.

Shes only up +9 with woman and +7 with Hispanics.  Tied nationally on poll that oversamped Dems. 

If those crosstabs are accurate, she can’t win it.. but Trump can lose it. 

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Source?

But Trump lies folks.  Trump is a liar.  Trump lies all the time.  

—-The party that’s told you Biden has actually been POTUS

Remember folks- the truth is unnecessary when lies can get you better results…

No matter how many times Trump has stated he does not support a nationwide ban on abortion, and wants to leave it up to the states, it doesn’t matter as long as the Dems and their MSM propagandists want you to believe a different narrative…👍

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Remember folks- the truth is unnecessary when lies can get you better results…

No matter how many times Trump has stated he does not support a nationwide ban on abortion, and wants to leave it up to the states, it doesn’t matter as long as the Dems and their MSM propagandists want you to believe a different narrative…👍

Welcome to politics...

16 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Welcome to politics...

From the AP:

The [2024] platform committee began its meeting Monday, a week before the start of the Republican National Convention in Wisconsin where Trump is scheduled to accept his third straight nomination for president.

The platform is a statement of first principles traditionally written by party activists. In 2016, the platform included an endorsement of a 20-week national ban. Trump had supported federal legislation in 2018 that would have banned abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy, though the measure fell short of the necessary support in the Senate.

Is it reasonable for pro-abortion rights voters to assume that Trump may flip-flop again, and that he would sign a federal abortion ban if it clears a Republican House and Senate? Of course it is.

Is it reasonable for "tough on crime" voters to assume that Kamala's recent emphasis as a tough on crime prosecutor is for election purposes and that it elected she will revert to her 2020 soft on crime stance? Of course it is.

These things are so obvious that I don't know why people bother to argue.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

From the AP:

The [2024] platform committee began its meeting Monday, a week before the start of the Republican National Convention in Wisconsin where Trump is scheduled to accept his third straight nomination for president.

The platform is a statement of first principles traditionally written by party activists. In 2016, the platform included an endorsement of a 20-week national ban. Trump had supported federal legislation in 2018 that would have banned abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy, though the measure fell short of the necessary support in the Senate.

Is it reasonable for pro-abortion rights voters to assume that Trump may flip-flop again, and that he would sign a federal abortion ban if it clears a Republican House and Senate? Of course it is.

Is it reasonable for "tough on crime" voters to assume that Kamala's recent emphasis as a tough on crime prosecutor is for election purposes and that it elected she will revert to her 2020 soft on crime stance? Of course it is.

These things are so obvious that I don't know why people bother to argue.

People are so hypocritical and self righteous when it comes to politics. 

They worship their party idol and put on the blinders.

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Source?

But Trump lies folks.  Trump is a liar.  Trump lies all the time.  

—-The party that’s told you Biden has actually been POTUS

Also, the worst president in the history of our country.   I know it's easy to deflect when you can just say psyop or TDS.  But it's bs.  Scholars who study presidential history, us politics, they said he was historically bad.  They agree with us.  F Kamala but she's the better option (unfortunately).  If you whackos elected a normal republican he'd win.

4 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Also, the worst president in the history of our country.   I know it's easy to deflect when you can just say psyop or TDS.  But it's bs.  Scholars who study presidential history, us politics, they said he was historically bad.  They agree with us.  F Kamala but she's the better option (unfortunately).  If you whackos elected a normal republican he'd win.

She's not. You had it better under Trump. Facts.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

She's not. You had it better under Trump. Facts.

I don’t think you know what that word means (facts)

And you sure do like to tell be how to be or what to do, so much freedom!

No, I did not have it better while the old one ear felon was in office. 

7 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I don’t think you know what that word means (facts)

And you sure do like to tell be how to be or what to do, so much freedom!

No, I did not have it better while the old one ear felon was in office. 

Serious question.  What was better for you over the last 3.5 years?  How have things been better for you now than over the previous administration?  Again, serious question, not trying to pull a "gotcha" here.  Genuinely curious. 

• Like (+1) 1