Harris 2024

I expect black men to vote for their interests. 

Asian men to do the same. 

Latino men, vote for the party you believe is best for you. 

Single women voting on abortion & pro-girl boss messaging .. I get it.  I honestly do, and R’s don’t exactly do a ton to message to them. 

But white men, especially millennials & Gen Z, who did nothing to bring on the scorn of the Democrat Party and its constant anti-white, anti-masculine messaging need to stand up for themselves as well.  I’m glad we finally are. 

This mother just voted against her sons interests and is using him to validate her own beliefs. 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Annnnnnnnnnnd they’ve abandoned ship on this “firewall” garbage 

RIP

He’s not saying it’s wrong he’s saying he’s abandoning it because people like you who don’t understand what a weights poll is bd an unweighted poll are making inaccurate conclusions and it could affect him later:

On 10/19/2024 at 5:39 AM, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You have no analysis. You cherry picked a segment of data to prove your point. Your clear pattern ignores everything pre 1980. Have a good day.

Al it’s been over 25 hours still waiting on the 70 percent calculation that you said was so easy to see from the bar chart. Please and thanks

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

He’s not saying it’s wrong he’s saying he’s abandoning it because people like you who don’t understand what a weights poll is bd an unweighted poll are making inaccurate conclusions and it could affect him later:

Al it’s been over 25 hours still waiting on the 70 percent calculation that you said was so easy to see from the bar chart. Please and thanks

Calculation? It's a bar graph. Not my fault you can't interpret data.

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Calculation? It's a bar graph. Not my fault you can't interpret data.

Please highlight where you get the 70 percent.

here is mine. Look at 1980 and onward. The trend is D fav, D Fav, R fav. It’s plain to see in a visualization of a bar graph, which is what bar graphs are good for, visualizing data and trends.

Now please enlighten us on how you think there is a 70 percent change the polls will favor D based on the bar graph posted.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

MAGA has discovered the stump speech

What will they uncover next, phone banks? Door knockers? 

Imagine if she went out and talked about a dead golfers dick size:

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

here is mine. Look at 1980 and onward. The trend is D fav, D Fav, R fav. It’s plain to see in a visualization of a bar graph, which is what bar graphs are good for, visualizing data and trends.

Now please enlighten us on how you think there is a 70 percent change the polls will favor D based on the bar graph posted.

Since 2000 overpollling favored dems by nearly 70 percent. If you can't see that, don't know what to tell you. Furthermore the giant jump in overpolling in the last election would tell you its more than likely this election would lean overpolling by dems again. You just see a pattern that's most likely coincidence.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

It's been an hour, just waiting for you to come back and admit you don't know how graphs work.

23 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It's been an hour, just waiting for you to come back and admit you don't know how graphs work.

Still don’t get you. If you just look at 2000 to 2020 it’s 4 times dem vs 2 times republicans so 66 percent. Not 70. Plus an analysis like that just looks at a single space in time. It doesn’t factor in that Dems were favored the last 2. So if we were to say look at the last 2 and then this one, I’d say we’re due for the Republican to be over sampled.

Your selection of 2020-2024 is a smaller data set than 1980-2024.

Plus wow, give me an hour and I have you 25+.  Plus I’m watching a Bills game. I know it’s not as exciting as your entertainment of watching a elderly man talk about a dead man’s penis size but it’s still entertaining.

Edited by Backintheday544

11 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Still don’t get you. If you just look at 2000 to 2020 it’s 4 times dem vs 2 times republicans so 66 percent. Not 70. Plus an analysis like that just looks at a single space in time. It doesn’t factor in that Dems were favored the last 2. So if we were to say look at the last 2 and then this one, I’d say we’re due for the Republican to be over sampled.

Your selection of 2020-2024 is a smaller data set than 1980-2024.

Plus wow, give me an hour and I have you 25+.  Plus I’m watching a Bills game. I know it’s not as exciting as your entertainment of watching a elderly man talk about a dead man’s penis size but it’s still entertaining.

66 vs 70? Splitting hairs. Give me a break. Look at you big brain, can't go one post without mentioning Trump. 

11 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

66 vs 70? Splitting hairs. Give me a break. Look at you big brain, can't go one post without mentioning Trump. 

This is a discussion about polling for a presidential election. Ok ok maybe in your mind Trump shouldn’t be talked about since he’s so old and his dementia is showing that it’ll be Vance as President sooner rather than later if Trump wins. Thats fine, you’re correct.

At the end of the day, your splitting hairs is saying you want a 66 percent

probability to happen (sorry 70 percent is too generous of a round up). When the last 2 draws were in your favor. Thats like flipping a coin 2 times and its heads and saying you know for sure its heads again the third time.

Id also say your basic analysis is flawed since people are involved. Here pollsters poll and adjust. The pattern of adjusting shows it takes 2 polls for pollsters to finally over adjust towards Republicans. We’re on our two times over polling Dems so now a the time for the pollsters to over adjust in favor of the Dems.

You may be newer here but maybe ask Irv or Bman how that 2022 red wave went the pollsters called for.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

This is a discussion about polling for a presidential election. Ok ok maybe in your mind Trump shouldn’t be talked about since he’s so old and his dementia is showing that it’ll be Vance as President sooner rather than later if Trump wins. Thats fine, you’re correct.

At the end of the day, your splitting hairs is saying you want a 66 percent

probability to happen (sorry 70 percent is too generous of a round up). When the last 2 draws were in your favor. Thats like flipping a coin 2 times and its heads and saying you know for sure its heads again the third time.

Id also say your basic analysis is flawed since people are involved. Here pollsters poll and adjust. The pattern of adjusting shows it takes 2 polls for pollsters to finally over adjust towards Republicans. We’re on our two times over polling Dems so now a the time for the pollsters to over adjust in favor of the Dems.

You may be newer here but maybe ask Irv or Bman how that 2022 red wave went the pollsters called for.

Seems like your having a nice day. Liberals are always so angry.

• Agree 1