Harris 2024

53 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

This is interesting. Since 1980, polling errors have gone DDR, so favor Dem, favor Dem, favor Republican. 2016 and 2020 were favor Dem. So if this holds, 2024 polling errors will favor Republican

SR_24.08.28_facts-about-polling_4.png?w=

Your post does not seem supported at all by the data. What the data actually shows is that since 1972, is that 67% of the time, the polling data error is skewed towards the left wing candidate, and 33% of the time for the GOP candidate. So if stats hold, it is 67% like the polling data skews in favor of the Dems.  And the threat of job loss and violence faced by Trump supporters in blue areas has tended to cause an undertandment of Trump support in the last two elections.  These two elections are probably the most relevent data points. 

6 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Your post does not seem supported at all by the data. What the data actually shows is that since 1972, is that 67% of the time, the polling data error is skewed towards the left wing candidate, and 33% of the time for the GOP candidate. So if stats hold, it is 67% like the polling data skews in favor of the Dems.  And the threat of job loss and violence faced by Trump supporters in blue areas has tended to cause an undertandment of Trump support in the last two elections.  These two elections are probably the most relevent data points. 

The data exactly shows a DDR since 1980.

i know we think little of Trumpers intelligence but no Trumper is scared they would lose a job when answering an anonymous poll.

Polling has adjusted:

- one pollster changed their methodology to count people who said they’re voting for Trump and hanging up after

- Currently polls are putting Trump at his 47 percent that he got in 2016 and 2020. prior had him around 43.

- pollsters fear being wrong again so over weight Trumpers

27 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

The data exactly shows a DDR since 1980.

i know we think little of Trumpers intelligence but no Trumper is scared they would lose a job when answering an anonymous poll.

Polling has adjusted:

- one pollster changed their methodology to count people who said they’re voting for Trump and hanging up after

- Currently polls are putting Trump at his 47 percent that he got in 2016 and 2020. prior had him around 43.

- pollsters fear being wrong again so over weight Trumpers

You're interpreting the data on the graph wrong. You just pointed out a pattern. There's an almost 70 percent chance it will be dem again. But hey there's always hope!

5 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Bar graphs not your thing huh?

Looking at it I see a clear pattern of DDR from 1980 onward. Maybe if you squint you can see that. My analysis is easy to see with a visual representation of the data. Your 70 percent is now so I’d be happy for you to enlighten me and show me where you got it. Thanks

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Looking at it I see a clear pattern of DDR from 1980 onward. Maybe if you squint you can see that. My analysis is easy to see with a visual representation of the data. Your 70 percent is now so I’d be happy for you to enlighten me and show me where you got it. Thanks

You have no analysis. You cherry picked a segment of data to prove your point. Your clear pattern ignores everything pre 1980. Have a good day.

3 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You have no analysis. You cherry picked a segment of data to prove your point. Your clear pattern ignores everything pre 1980. Have a good day.

May pattern looks at modern day politics for the past 40 years when the pattern emerged. How did you get 70 percent

Edited by Backintheday544