Harris 2024

BACK TO THE REAL WORLD:

Kamala Harris Visits Milwaukee: Event CLOSED to Press and She's Greeted by Pro-Hamas Protesters

Amy Curtis

af23c291-ca38-4184-86e6-ba8e33025874-536

After her bruising interview with Bret Baier, Kamala Harris is apparently hiding from the press. She's in Wisconsin today -- a swing state she desperately needs to win in November -- visiting the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee campus.

She was greeted by a crowd of pro-Hamas protesters who are not happy with her. We suppose we should cut them some slack, they're mourning the loss of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar, who was taken out by Israel today. Hard to cope when you lose a friend.

But anyway.

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/10/17/kamala-harris-visits-milwaukee-event-closed-to-press-and-shes-greeted-by-pro-hamas-protesters-n2402342

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Why?  Explain.  Use your words.  Thus far your answer is meaningless.  Why did it suck?  Especially when you consider republicans helped create it,  what specifically about it sucked?

Why haven't you answered my other questions on what else you didn't like about the Biden admin?  You vaguely mentioned Ukraine, not sure exactly what that meant.  Tell us your POV.  I'm waiting with bated breath.  I'm sure you have a clear and concise picture on the failures of this administration.

Or you waiting for another poster to swoop in with more bs you can try and ride as your opinion?  Do you not see how utterly pathetic you are?

Oh i just saw this, it's gold!

I'm beating the two of you to a pulp and you think you're winning something?  You've given zero facts, as always.  Nothing.

You don't like a bill, you can't explain why.  You don't like an administration.  You give 2 ultra vague reasons, neither of which you can explain in any way.  I mean, you're kind of worthless at every level.  You apparently aren't even capable of googling to reinforce your pathetic opinions.  How do you live being this incredibly worthless?

What else is there to elaborate on? Money for Ukraine and any number of permissimable illegals makes it a bad bill.  There was no revision whatsoever ever.  Take all your bull#### somewhere else. Not my fault you throw temper tantrums like a little ***** baby. Trump is just in your head. TDS is a disease.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Good for them.  Higher turnout is good 

It's funny how you assume they are Dems.  

94 percent of Detroit voters voted Biden in 2020. I’m feeling pretty confident a large chunk are Harris voters.

https://detroitmi.gov/sites/detroitmi.localhost/files/2020-11/November 2020 Election Summary Report Signed Copy.pdf

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Vomit 1

DOG BITES MAN: 

Kamala Harris Celebrates Hamas Chief’s Killing, After Loudly Opposing Operation That Got Him. 

“Kamala Harris is hailing Israel’s killing of Hamas Leader Yahya Sinwar. But last spring as the IDF was poised to expand its operations further south into Rafah, she was firmly against it. She had even warned of ‘consequences’ (which of course never came). Throughout the more than year-long conflict the Biden-Harris administration has been speaking out of both sides of its mouth. The contradictions abound. Of course, the first and foremost contradiction is that the administration has admitted that large-scale massacres of civilians have taken place in Gaza, yet continues to arm America’s ‘closest Mideast ally’ to the teeth and to the tune of billions.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/israel-believes-it-has-killed-hamas-leader-yahya-sinwar-dna-analysis-pending#google_vignette

20 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Sometimes yes, years.  Other times months.

Let's see this from dems perspective for a moment.  You fight tooth and nail to hash out a deal with the evil other side, something that very rarely happens.  You finally agree.  It's not perfect, but it will help.  It's a band-aid.

Then when voting is being done it gets nixed because the guy running for president, who is a conman piece of shite, makes reps vote down the bill because without it he has virtually nothing to run on.  Nothing to rile up the masses of morons.

Would you keep negotiating?  

You don't ever make sense.  It makes zero sense to think something is going to happen now.  Zero.  Trump would just make his cronies shoot it down again.

Why did they wait three and a half years to try to fix the border? They’ve been saying it’s secure the whole time! Why wait until just before the election to try to fix it? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Westside said:

Why did they wait three and a half years to try to fix the border? They’ve been saying it’s secure the whole time! Why wait until just before the election to try to fix it? 

Don't you know that it's the fault of Republicans who killed the legislation that would fix the border!

:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 2