Harris 2024

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Is there money for anything?  Do you know how bills are funded?

Do you comprehend we're mostly giving them old arms?  Is there any reason for this conversation when you know jack about shite?

The answer to my question was a yes, so stfu.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The bill was crap, that was my point. Ukraine doesn't need any more money. Go sit down.

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Which of these is true?  Did you suffer a TBA?  Short bus as a kid?  Are you a bit slow?

I didn't start this.  WNY did by insulting another poster.  I interjected because of the absurd amount of hypocrisy of a conspiracy theorist calling another poster out.  Then here you come thinking you're going to make a point.  Put me on ignore you tard.  Your replies to my posts are just like your vapid views.  Worthless.

I called him out for sure, he's a troll. And not funny.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The bill was crap, that was my point. Ukraine doesn't need any more money. Go sit down.

Specify.  Why was the bill crap?  If your only answer was it was letting too many people in, that's meaningless unless you look at the numbers.

Why?

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Specify.  Why was the bill crap?  If your only answer was it was letting too many people in, that's meaningless unless you look at the numbers.

Why?

You are going to be googling like a mofo right now.  You are so transparent it's sad.  What I don't get, why do you comment here?  You have no information aside from the talking points.  So why?  What does it achieve?

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Why?

You are going to be googling like a mofo right now.  You are so transparent it's sad.  What I don't get, why do you comment here?  You have no information aside from the talking points.  So why?  What does it achieve?

I already described why it was bad, sorry you can't follow along. You want a bill to pass? Make a better one.

While Bundy scrambles through right wing media to figure out his own opinion (saddest f'n thing I've ever seen) let's take a look at what the bill Trump shot down would have provided.

One of the key features was the creation of an emergency authority to expel migrants during periods of high border crossings. This provision would allow the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to close parts of the border if encounters exceeded 5,000 migrants per day for a week or 8,500 in a single day, helping manage overwhelming surges at the border.

It included a massive financial boost for border agencies, offering nearly $20 billion in emergency funding. This would have expanded detention facilities, increased personnel, and helped border patrol handle the record number of migrant encounters more effectively. Specifically, there was a provision to hire thousands of new asylum officers to speed up the processing of claims, which currently takes years.

Here's the best part IMO:

The bill aimed to streamline the asylum process by raising the standards for asylum claims and limiting the use of humanitarian parole. Border patrol would have been empowered to act more decisively on removing migrants who didn't meet the heightened asylum criteria, and there would have been fewer legal pathways for parole except in narrow humanitarian cases.

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I already described why it was bad, sorry you can't follow along. You want a bill to pass? Make a better one.

LOL, you call that an answer?   What were numbers prior if the numbers on the bill were bad?

Trump nixed it, Republicans literally helped create it.  Everyone "should" know that but you may not.  Several even admitted it was Trump.  Put me on ignore.  I'm not here to educate your stupid asss.

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

While Bundy scrambles through right wing media to figure out his own opinion (saddest f'n thing I've ever seen) let's take a look at what the bill Trump shot down would have provided.

One of the key features was the creation of an emergency authority to expel migrants during periods of high border crossings. This provision would allow the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to close parts of the border if encounters exceeded 5,000 migrants per day for a week or 8,500 in a single day, helping manage overwhelming surges at the border.

It included a massive financial boost for border agencies, offering nearly $20 billion in emergency funding. This would have expanded detention facilities, increased personnel, and helped border patrol handle the record number of migrant encounters more effectively. Specifically, there was a provision to hire thousands of new asylum officers to speed up the processing of claims, which currently takes years.

The bill aimed to streamline the asylum process by raising the standards for asylum claims and limiting the use of humanitarian parole. Border patrol would have been empowered to act more decisively on removing migrants who didn't meet the heightened asylum criteria, and there would have been fewer legal pathways for parole except in narrow humanitarian cases.

LOL, you call that an answer?   What were numbers prior if the numbers on the bill were bad?

Trump nixed it, Republicans literally helped create it.  Everyone "should" know that but you may not.  Several even admitted it was Trump.  Put me on ignore.  I'm not here to educate your stupid asss.

Trump had no authority to "nix" it, ya peabrain. It was a bad bill and have they even tried to come up with a revised bill that would stop the flow of illegals since that or are they still crying because that bill didn't pass?

Edited by wnyguy

Just now, wnyguy said:

Trump had no authority to "nix" it, ya peabrain. It was a bad bill and have they even tried to come up with a revised bill that would stop the flow of illegals since that or are they still crying because that bill didn't oass?

Thank you!!!!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, wnyguy said:

Trump had no authority to "nix" it, ya peabrain. It was a bad bill and have they even tried to come up with a revised bill that would stop the flow of illegals since that or are they still crying because that bill didn't oass?

Yeah, because those elected don't bow to his whim right?

Come on.  You know you're being disingenuous.  You'd literally bob his knob and you think they don't listen to him?

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Did they come up with another bill? Of course not.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah, because those elected don't bow to his whim right?

Come on.  You know you're being disingenuous.  You'd literally bob his knob and you think they don't listen to him?

You were wrong, take the loss. Shake it off and come back tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1

This isn't the lifeline you think it is.

lol, they admitted it you colossal moron.  My god i dont think I have ever seen anyone so dumb.  

You got called out moron. Why didn't they come up with a revision? So they could blame Trump. This is seriously low hanging fruit. 

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Did they come up with another bill? Of course not.

Of course you think writing a bill takes a week right?  A bipartisan one at that.

You really don't know ANYTHING do you?  Wow.  

I joked about you wearing a helmet before.....do you actually like have to wear one?  Man, just tell me if you're disabled and I'll stop.  Seriously.

Of course you think writing a bill takes a week right?  A bipartisan one at that.

You really don't know ANYTHING do you?  Wow.  

I joked about you wearing a helmet before.....do you actually like have to wear one?  Man, just tell me if you're disabled and I'll stop.  Seriously.

They had a bill in place, does it take years to revise it into a bill that would have passed? Sometimes you don't make a lick of sense.

• Agree 1

Just now, wnyguy said:

They had a bill in place, does it take years to revise it into a bill that would have passed? Sometimes you don't make a lick of sense.

Sometimes yes, years.  Other times months.

Let's see this from dems perspective for a moment.  You fight tooth and nail to hash out a deal with the evil other side, something that very rarely happens.  You finally agree.  It's not perfect, but it will help.  It's a band-aid.

Then when voting is being done it gets nixed because the guy running for president, who is a conman piece of shite, makes reps vote down the bill because without it he has virtually nothing to run on.  Nothing to rile up the masses of morons.

Would you keep negotiating?  

You don't ever make sense.  It makes zero sense to think something is going to happen now.  Zero.  Trump would just make his cronies shoot it down again.

24 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Let's see this from dems perspective for a moment.  You fight tooth and nail to hash out a deal with the evil other side, something that very rarely happens.  You finally agree.  It's not perfect, but it will help.  It's a band-aid.

Then when voting is being done it gets nixed because the guy running for president, who is a conman piece of shite, makes reps vote down the bill because without it he has virtually nothing to run on.  Nothing to rile up the masses of morons.

You don't ever make sense.  It makes zero sense to think something is going to happen now.  Zero.  Trump would just make his cronies shoot it down again.

Take your L and try again another time.

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It got nixed because it sucks, you thick headed moron.

25 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It got nixed because it sucks, you thick headed moron.

Why?  Explain.  Use your words.  Thus far your answer is meaningless.  Why did it suck?  Especially when you consider republicans helped create it,  what specifically about it sucked?

Why haven't you answered my other questions on what else you didn't like about the Biden admin?  You vaguely mentioned Ukraine, not sure exactly what that meant.  Tell us your POV.  I'm waiting with bated breath.  I'm sure you have a clear and concise picture on the failures of this administration.

Or you waiting for another poster to swoop in with more bs you can try and ride as your opinion?  Do you not see how utterly pathetic you are?

42 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Take your L and try again another time.

Oh i just saw this, it's gold!

I'm beating the two of you to a pulp and you think you're winning something?  You've given zero facts, as always.  Nothing.

You don't like a bill, you can't explain why.  You don't like an administration.  You give 2 ultra vague reasons, neither of which you can explain in any way.  I mean, you're kind of worthless at every level.  You apparently aren't even capable of googling to reinforce your pathetic opinions.  How do you live being this incredibly worthless?

• Thank you (+1) 1