Harris 2024

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Me:  Facts, proof.

Right wing posters:  Feelings.

And let's think about this.  He attacked another poster.  I hit back, only because the sheer level of hypocrisy and delusion.  Did I throw the first stone?  Use your brain.  Just once.  

I threw the first stone? Okay but you gotta admit I wasn't wrong. The guy is a troll.

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

And let's think about this.  He attacked another poster.  I hit back, only because the sheer level of hypocrisy and delusion.  Did I throw the first stone?  Use your brain.  Just once.  

Facts?????

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Do a little research on it and keep an open mind on the possibility it might hav happened,

Your "research" is google and X.  Your proof are videos taken completely out of context and already debunked.  I'm gonna learn ya something old man.  I'm doing it for your benefit before you send money to Nigeria because of a fake family member dying.  Everything you read on the internet is not true.  Your right wing bubble where you get information from is rife with lies/misinformation.  

Facts are sometimes hard to accept.  Try for your own benefit.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Delusion? Like thinking Biden was lucid? You voted for a ***** zombie. You got duped, no wonder you're so angry.

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Your "research" is google and X.  Your proof are videos taken completely out of context and already debunked.  I'm gonna learn ya something old man.  I'm doing it for your benefit before you send money to Nigeria because of a fake family member dying.  Everything you read on the internet is not true.  Your right wing bubble where you get information from is rife with lies/misinformation.  

Facts are sometimes hard to accept.  Try for your own benefit.

You're gonna look pretty foolish when I get that cashiers check for 1.2 million bucks from the exiled King Adammi Olutesuna. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Delusion? Like thinking Biden was lucid? You voted for a ***** zombie. You got duped, no wonder you're so angry.

I got duped?  How?  I'm glad we pushed him aside for the next election.  Exactly what I wanted even if the replacement isn't ideal.

You don't know what you're talking about as usual.  I'll prove it.  Aside from immigration, which if it was such a big deal republicans wouldnt have nixed the border deal, what do you blame the Biden admin for?  Be specific.  If they made things worse, explain which policy decisions made things worse.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

I got duped?  How?  I'm glad we pushed him aside for the next election.  Exactly what I wanted even if the replacement isn't ideal.

You don't know what you're talking about as usual.  I'll prove it.  Aside from immigration, which if it was such a big deal republicans wouldnt have nixed the border deal, what do you blame the Biden admin for?  Be specific.  If they made things worse, explain which policy decisions made things worse.

The border deal to allow x amount of illegals in? Terrible bill. Nice try. 

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You're gonna look pretty foolish when I get that cashiers check for 1.2 million bucks from the exiled King Adammi Olutesuna. 

OK, props that was great.

The border deal to allow x amount of illegals in? Terrible bill. Nice try. 

It also would have closed the border once X amount was let in.  That's why it was bipartisan with the full backing of border patrol.  You know nothing but talking points- as f'n usual.

Come on, you have all these complaints about this admin, detail them.  I'm waiting.  What aside from the border did they do wrong?  Give me some policy that hurt us.  Just admit you're clueless.  I'm embarrassed for you but you have zero self awareness but are likely clueless.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Biden is still president.   You have ZERO proof of widespread fraud.  Nothing was stolen, you just believe a conman.  

Do you think people take your posts seriously?   Other than other conspiracy whackos of course the answer is no.  Your belief system is not based on proof.  Or facts.  Or...reality.  why should anyone take someone like you seriously?

LOL, a woman re-counting was counting MAIL-IN ballots with the same serial numbers that were all in a row, during a court proceeding. 

I realize your side is not smart enough to understand what that means but there you are

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

OK, props that was great.

It also would have closed the border once X amount was let in.  That's why it was bipartisan with the full backing of border patrol.  You know nothing but talking points- as f'n usual.

Come on, you have all these complaints about this admin, detail them.  I'm waiting.  What aside from the border did they do wrong?  Give me some policy that hurt us.  Just admit you're clueless.  I'm embarrassed for you but you have zero self awareness but are likely clueless.

Close it without letting any in. How about that? You can blame the gop all you want. The truth is it was a bad bill, I'm not even adding in the extra money to Ukraine. 

1 minute ago, OrangeBills said:

LOL, a woman re-counting was counting MAIL-IN ballots with the same serial numbers that were all in a row, during a court proceeding. 

I realize your side is not smart enough to understand what that means but there you are

Zero.  And big shock Mr Educated is a conspiracy theorist!  LOL, you lied didn't you?

Close it without letting any in. How about that? You can blame the gop all you want. The truth is it was a bad bill, I'm not even adding in the extra money to Ukraine. 

That's what I thought.  You have nothing.  You know nothing about the bill.  You have no reasons you can articulate at any level WHATSOEVER why you think this admin is a failure.

I could legit have that discussion too because there's a lot I do not agree with.  But you and your ilk are completely incapable.  You know talking points and have zero information behind them.  Useless.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

That's what I thought.  You have nothing.  You know nothing about the bill.  You have no reasons you can articulate at any level WHATSOEVER why you think this admin is a failure.

I could legit have that discussion too because there's a lot I do not agree with.  But you and your ilk are completely incapable.  You know talking points and have zero information behind them.  Useless.  

Is there money for Ukraine in the bill? 

I'm sorry you got picked on in high school. Why take it out on us. Mental midget.

Which of these is true?  Did you suffer a TBA?  Short bus as a kid?  Are you a bit slow?

I didn't start this.  WNY did by insulting another poster.  I interjected because of the absurd amount of hypocrisy of a conspiracy theorist calling another poster out.  Then here you come thinking you're going to make a point.  Put me on ignore you tard.  Your replies to my posts are just like your vapid views.  Worthless.

11 minutes ago, K D said:

I don't know about lip reading, but Obama's body language shows me he doesn't want to be in that conversation.  And Joe looks desperate for Barry's approval.

• Like (+1) 1

Is there money for Ukraine in the bill? 

Is there money for anything?  Do you know how bills are funded?

Do you comprehend we're mostly giving them old arms?  Is there any reason for this conversation when you know jack about shite?