Harris 2024

9 minutes ago, Beast said:

When a person proves to be as dumb as the poster you responded to, there is no reason to converse with that dumb person any longer.

Your mass deportations are never happening. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Your mass deportations are never happening. 

I honestly want it to happen…we have any people here from Alba, NY? Ask them if they want the deportations.

Seeing people cry over produce prices when all the field workers are gone will be magnificent.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

I honestly want it to happen…we have any people here from Alba, NY? Ask them if they want the deportations.

Seeing people cry over produce prices when all the field workers are gone will be magnificent.

So your argument is we need illegals so companies can take advantage of them and pay them below min wage off the books with no benefits and they can continue to live in poverty? Dang that's pretty ruthless. I like making money but I'd feel like a piece of crap if I treated an employee like that

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, K D said:

So your argument is we need illegals so companies can take advantage of them and pay them below min wage off the books with no benefits and they can continue to live in poverty? Dang that's pretty ruthless. I like making money but I'd feel like a piece of crap if I treated an employee like that

You speak like someone whose wife’s ham locker has seen too much melanin and you’re upset about it.

1 minute ago, GMB 8888 said:

You speak like someone whose wife’s ham locker has seen too much melanin and you’re upset about it.

My wife is harder to get into than a Democratic National Convention. Background checks, ID, and a lot of money. I've dated girls that were easier to get into than the US border. Just download the app and promise to show up again at a later date.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, K D said:

My wife is harder to get into than a Democratic National Convention. Background checks, ID, and a lot of money. I've dated girls that were easier to get into than the US border. Just download the app and promise to show up again at a later date.

Edited by GMB 8888
  • Shocked 1

20 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

there are many migrants here legally who came here to work, we want those here illegally to be vetted and deported if need be, get that in your head.

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

there are many migrants here legally who came here to work, we want those here illegally to be vetted and deported if need be, get that in your head.

yes daddy.

Just now, GMB 8888 said:

yes daddy.

I know you think your posts are cute or funny or edgy but they are even below Tibs level of stupidity. No one takes you seriously even if you somehow manage to make the slightest valid post.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I know you think your posts are cute or funny or edgy but they are even below Tibs level of stupidity. No one takes you seriously even if you somehow manage to make the slightest valid post.

Aren't you one of the suckers that think the 2020 election was stolen?

Despite,  you know, incontrovertible proof otherwise?  I may be mistaking you for a conspiracy whacko apologies if so.

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Despite,  you know, incontrovertible proof otherwise?  I may be mistaking you for a conspiracy whacko apologies if so.

Here's Ron to save the day! 

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes I do believe that it was rigged and you know tt was as well. 81 million votes is a joke that your party played on America. How'd that go for you? Biden couldn't even finish his term. 

Edited by wnyguy
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Yes I do believe that it was rigged and you know tt was as well. 81 million votes is a joke that your party played on America. How's that go for you? Biden couldn't even finish his term. 

Biden is still president.   You have ZERO proof of widespread fraud.  Nothing was stolen, you just believe a conman.  

Do you think people take your posts seriously?   Other than other conspiracy whackos of course the answer is no.  Your belief system is not based on proof.  Or facts.  Or...reality.  why should anyone take someone like you seriously?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Biden is still president.   You have ZERO proof of widespread fraud.  Nothing was stolen, you just believe a conman.  

Do you think people take your posts seriously?   Other than other conspiracy whackos of course the answer is no.  Your belief system is not based on proof.  Or facts.  Or...reality.  why should anyone take someone like you seriously?

Nobody takes you seriously, but keep attacking people. It's really effective.

7 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Do a little research on it and keep an open mind on the possibility it might have happened.

Edited by wnyguy
  • Disagree 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Nobody takes you seriously, but keep attacking people. It's really effective.

Me:  Facts, proof.

Right wing posters:  Feelings.

And let's think about this.  He attacked another poster.  I hit back, only because the sheer level of hypocrisy and delusion.  Did I throw the first stone?  Use your brain.  Just once.  

• Haha (+1) 1