Harris 2024

19 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Omg 

This is a self own

He agreed to debate Biden.  Not this sham.  

Not on that sham network in a campaign that’s now built around propping her pathetic **s up.  

And STILL I would not debate unless the moderators are conservatives that voted Republican more than once in their lives. 

Play by their rules only.  It’s the only way.  

Trump already went to non-safe spaces with biased moderators on CNN and then that NABJ conference.  His agreement was with Biden and he knocked Biden out.  Harris needs to prove she's not afraid of non-safe spaces.  But she won't.

7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I have no doubt this mom will soon be tweeting about how proud she is that her son will be transitioning.

• Agree 1

They start mail-in voting almost 2 months early?  Yeah, there's going to have to be a debate sooner than the 10th.  There was an early one with Biden but he's no longer the candidate.

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Commie-la

Weird! The weirdos rambling on about communism while trying to put a weird clown in the WH who wants to do Putin's bidding

Weirdos gonna do weird 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Weird! The weirdos rambling on about communism while trying to put a weird clown in the WH who wants to do Putin's bidding

Weirdos gonna do weird 

Dudes a NPC at this point.

It is what it is, but how on earth does this just come out now?

Zero vetting done on Kamala Harris, so let’s see what else comes out down the pike. 

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Zero vetting done on Kamala Harris, so let’s see what else comes out down the pike. 

Melania wasn’t seen for days and the media went nuts.  

Following this unprecedented coup the media has asked not one question to Harris.  No pressers.  No interest in telling us what an absolute cluster ***k it probably was.  

They lie to you about everything this is no different.  Full on Pravda.  

28 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Well, there goes another venue of attack against Trump...

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Omg 

This is a self own

He agreed to debate Biden.  Not this sham.  

Not on that sham network in a campaign that’s now built around propping her pathetic **s up.  

And STILL I would not debate unless the moderators are conservatives that voted Republican more than once in their lives. 

Play by their rules only.  It’s the only way.  

Hoax.  I thought trump said that Harris is dumb.  If that’s the case, then he should put down his Big Mac and show up as planned.  Certainly someone do dumb don’t be trouble for someone who just had, in his estimation, the best presidential debate performance ever. 

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I thought trump said that Harris is dumb.  If that’s the case, then he should put down his Big Mac and show up as planned.  Certainly someone do dumb don’t be trouble for someone who just had, in his estimation, the best presidential debate performance ever. 

Planned?  With whom?  Oh that's right, Biden.  Sorry, new candidate, new plans.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

BTW I see EII in the ShineBox asking "doesn't the incumbent get home field?"  LOL!  First of all, that's not a real thing and second, she's not the incumbent.

Harris doesn’t even need to do anything.

I know a ton of influential Buckhead Republicans with $$$ and they all collectively said **** Trump after that rally tonight.

Kemp is EXTREMELY popular in the suburbs … the places Trump needs to perform better than 2020 in.  

Harris can just run a shadow campaign and let Trump do the work, because he just severely hurt himself in Georgia tonight. 

• Agree 1