Harris 2024

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

RCI (the publication, not the timeshare company) employs Julie Kelly as an author https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/authors/julie_kelly/r.  Kinda makes me suspicious of RCI ( they weren't good at trading timeshares either) She shared this article widely. The author of this piece is, Jon Lott,  is in fact, the president of Crime Prevention research center who quotes himself and his research director, Dr Moody in the piece.  Hard to believe, I know.  But you are correct that she is not the author.  Mea culpa.

No sh*t. Nor is she “responsible” for RCI as you would have liked to believe.

Now that you are done throwing up on yourself, do you have any non-hysterical thoughts on the FBI quietly revising their violent crime data? The data that went from a 2.1% reduction to an increase of 4.5%? See if you can answer, if only to yourself, without invoking “magas”. 

Edited by Biden is Mentally Fit
I used bad grammar but not like the instantly likable and relatable Tim Walz. Like a regular person that f’s up.
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

And what would this ad have to do with Trump? 

Dr Umar has been saying stuff like this for months. 

Is Dr Umar that crazy dude.  Dr Umar is doing us D's a favor.  Umar!  Umar!  Umar!  or UMA, UMA, UMA

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

btw, who is responsible for "Realclear investigation"?  One might assume it's part of realclear politics.  Nope, it's Julie Kelly.  not misleading at all...

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/authors/julie_kelly/

Truly an own-goal. Hard to believe a learned man like yourself would go full Tiberius. This is up there with when you once tried to do math and sh*t all over yourself in the process. 

not misleading at all…LOL

8 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Link them.  I only see far right sites so I suppose it depends on how you define "news".

Just checked 3 articles in other right wing publications.  They all quote RCI (Julie Kelly) article.  Also use NCSV numbers as the gold standard. If you can be bothered to analyze the data, look up NCSV.  This is how maga works:  somebody publishes bs and then the other sites republish it as if the original article was gospel.  slimy f'ers.

lol 

did you bother to look at the source for this article:

"The apparent stealth edit to the bureau’s statistics, first reported by RealClearInvestigations, shows that the raw number of violent crime incidents — including murders, assaults and rapes — rose to 1,256,671 in 2022 from 1,197,930 in 2021, an increase of 4.9%."  most of the rest of the "article" is verbatim from Julie Kelly.

How did you botch this so badly? Embarrassing. 

• Haha (+1) 1

show me the money!!!  where are the independent sources that support Julie Kelly's serious accusations?  ya'll have the same playbook:  produce misinformation and spread it like wildfire.  What she said could be true or it very well could be wrong but that doesn't stop the deep state MAGAs in the propaganda silos.

Awesome work here. Misinformation, check. 

7 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Truly an own-goal. Hard to believe a learned man like yourself would go full Tiberius. This is up there with when you once tried to do math and sh*t all over yourself in the process. 

not misleading at all…LOL

lol 

How did you botch this so badly? Embarrassing. 

Somebody gave me some really good weed or moonshine.  I forget which.

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

bookclub.  I never wrote that.  It's fake news.  Deepstate shite. I was misinterpreted.  Not wha tI meant, what about (insert maga name).

You are going too far afield here. Just say what the guy you described as “instantly likable and relatable” would say:

- I don’t always use the right grammar 

- I misspoke (repeatedly)

- I’m a knucklehead 

Edited by Biden is Mentally Fit
too
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You are going too far afield here. Just say what the guy you described as “instantly likable and relatable” would say:

- I don’t always use the right grammar 

- I misspoke (repeatedly)

- I’m a knucklehead 

You're funny!  almost as funny as Julia Roberts brother on dancing with the stars.  That's harsh.  Sorry.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever