Harris 2024

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Revised fbi numbers, revised job numbers. It's like they're trying to hide something.

Yea stop hiding everything guys! We’re on to you! Twitter is onto your game…we DID OUR RESEARCH!

MAGA 2024

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The fact that the FBI revised their numbers is everywhere in the news today.

Because Little Joe cannot address this honestly he simply tries (and fails) to attack the source of the particular tweet in this thread (Julie Kelly in this case)

THIS is standard deflecting practice by Joey.

Link them.  I only see far right sites so I suppose it depends on how you define "news".

Just checked 3 articles in other right wing publications.  They all quote RCI (Julie Kelly) article.  Also use NCSV numbers as the gold standard. If you can be bothered to analyze the data, look up NCSV.  This is how maga works:  somebody publishes bs and then the other sites republish it as if the original article was gospel.  slimy f'ers.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

did you bother to look at the source for this article:

"The apparent stealth edit to the bureau’s statistics, first reported by RealClearInvestigations, shows that the raw number of violent crime incidents — including murders, assaults and rapes — rose to 1,256,671 in 2022 from 1,197,930 in 2021, an increase of 4.9%."  most of the rest of the "article" is verbatim from Julie Kelly.

at least they used the word apparent.  ya'll are sad.  but go do your own research...This guy is the president of "Crime prevention research center" mentioned in the piece:

CPRC was founded by Dr. John R. Lott, Jr., an economist and a world-recognized expert on guns and crime.  During the Trump administration, he served as the Senior Advisor for Research and Statistics in the Office of Justice Programs and then the Office of Legal Policy in the U.S. Department of Justice. Lott has held research or teaching positions at various academic institutions, including the University of Chicago, Yale University, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Stanford University, UCLA, and Rice University, and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988-1989.

Dr Moody is also on the board..One might even conclude that this article originated at this "center". .you figure it out.  dumb, dumb,dumber 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

"The apparent stealth edit to the bureau’s statistics, first reported by RealClearInvestigations, shows that the raw number of violent crime incidents — including murders, assaults and rapes — rose to 1,256,671 in 2022 from 1,197,930 in 2021, an increase of 4.9%."  most of the rest of the "article" is verbatim from Julie Kelly.

at least they used the word apparent.  ya'll are sad.  but go do your own research...

You're right, crime is down, the economy is great. Everything is awesome!

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You're right, crime is down, the economy is great. Everything is awesome!

So the answer is "no", you didn't bother to look. shocked, I tell ya!

cool.  and next time produce a meaningful argument.  I'm sure julie kelly and her ilk very occasionally engage in honest debate.

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

"The apparent stealth edit to the bureau’s statistics, first reported by RealClearInvestigations, shows that the raw number of violent crime incidents — including murders, assaults and rapes — rose to 1,256,671 in 2022 from 1,197,930 in 2021, an increase of 4.9%."

at least they used the word apparent.  ya'll are sad.  but go do your own research...

Ask yourself why any left leaning news sources wouldn’t or would wait to report on this? Because they’ve been saying the right was lying about crime increases for years and now they need to come up with a narrative 

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So the answer is "no", you didn't bother to look. shocked, I tell ya!

cool.  and next time produce a meaningful argument.  I'm sure julie kelly and her ilk very occasionally engage in honest debate.

The Crime Prevention Research Center first identified the FBI’s subtle fix, citing a spreadsheet breaking down the original data.

“I have checked the data on total violent crime from 2004 to 2022,” College of William & Mary economics professor Carl Moody, who specializes in studying crime, told RealClearInvestigations. “There were no revisions from 2004 to 2015, and from 2016 to 2020, there were small changes of less than one percentage point.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Revised fbi numbers, revised job numbers. It's like they're trying to hide something.

Yeah they’re hiding something that’s why they published revisions and put out a release about it uh huh they’re the kremlin alright 

Just now, Roundybout said:

Yeah they’re hiding something that’s why they published revisions and put out a release about it uh huh they’re the kremlin alright 

Why are the revisions always way below what was originally reported? If you don't have accurate data, why post a job report at all?

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The Crime Prevention Research Center first identified the FBI’s subtle fix, citing a spreadsheet breaking down the original data.

“I have checked the data on total violent crime from 2004 to 2022,” College of William & Mary economics professor Carl Moody, who specializes in studying crime, told RealClearInvestigations. “There were no revisions from 2004 to 2015, and from 2016 to 2020, there were small changes of less than one percentage point.

Uh huh.  except they provide no proof or link to the "revisions".  These experts are obviously part of the same gun pushing think tank.  they clearly have an agenda.  More on Lott:

Lott is a prolific author for both academic and popular publications. He has published over 100 articles in peer-reviewed academic journals and written ten books, including “More Guns, Less Crime,” “The Bias Against Guns,” and “Freedomnomics.” His most recent books are “Dumbing Down the Courts: How politics keeps the smartest judges off the bench” and “Gun Control Myths.”

Just now, Roundybout said:

If they hadn't lied to start there would be no reason for a revision would there?

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Uh huh.  except they provide no proof or link to the "revisions".  These experts are obviously part of the same gun pushing think tank.  they clearly have an agenda.  More on Lott:

Lott is a prolific author for both academic and popular publications. He has published over 100 articles in peer-reviewed academic journals and written ten books, including “More Guns, Less Crime,” “The Bias Against Guns,” and “Freedomnomics.” His most recent books are “Dumbing Down the Courts: How politics keeps the smartest judges off the bench” and “Gun Control Myths.”

No, YOU clearly have an agenda. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Normal revisions are like 1 percent either way. They are revising these numbers that are a ***** country mile off and we’re all supposed to be like no problem here move on? Jesus Christ 

• Agree 1

Just now, wnyguy said:

If they hadn't lied to start there would be no reason for a revision would there?

we don't know that there was from what I'm seeing.  NY post says "apparent revision".  I don't see any official FBI revision.  pls link.  I'd be interested in reading from the source.

Just for whites and giggles, peruse th site responsible for the "expert" quotes

https://crimeresearch.org/about/

8 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

No, YOU clearly have an agenda. 

"I know you are but what am I?"

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

show me the money!!!  where are the independent sources that support Julie Kelly's serious accusations?  ya'll have the same playbook:  produce misinformation and spread it like wildfire.  What she said could be true or it very well could be wrong but that doesn't stop the deep state MAGAs in the propaganda silos.