Harris 2024

3 minutes ago, K D said:

It's over for Kamala. The internal polls must be really bad. She's supposedly doing a Fox News interview as well as Joe Rogan podcast. She's desperate. She will get nuked out of oblivion on both. End of her career

Lol. She’s just hammering away and reaching out to the other side. Let’s see Trump do a MSNBC interview. He won’t because he’s too scared.

We got leaked Republican internal polls yesterday and they were pretty terrible. Even has Ted Cruz as only a +1 in Texas:

https://static.politico.com/79/e9/eaf701084e77be9afaa85356e3b8/slf-october-memo.pdf

This was also before Trump danced for 40 mins without taking questions, got the date of the election wrong and looked absolutely like he’s demented.

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Then: Harris isn't doing interviews, a sign that her campaign is over

Now: Harris is doing interviews, a sign that her campaign is over

Again, misstating everyone's replies to fit his bias.

The fact that the interviews she was shamed into doing are disasters, showing her inability to be president,

That is  the sign that her campaign is over.

(But you knew that)

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

What are you most impressed with from the Harris campaign?

Honestly, the fact that she got it up and running on such a short timeline is really impressive.

Now that the convention and debates are over, she seems to be doing a lot of events in swing states, which I think is good. Just this week, she's in Pennsylvania (two different days), Michigan (three separate days), Wisconsin (three different cities in one day), while also doing media interviews. Which is an improvement over Hillary never going to Michigan...

It certainly helps that she's not Joe Biden or Donald Trump too. That's a big plus.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Honestly, the fact that she got it up and running on such a short timeline is really impressive.

Now that the convention and debates are over, she seems to be doing a lot of events in swing states, which I think is good. Just this week, she's in Pennsylvania (two different days), Michigan (three separate days), Wisconsin (three different cities in one day), while also doing media interviews. Which is an improvement over Hillary never going to Michigan...

It certainly helps that she's not Joe Biden or Donald Trump too. That's a big plus.

She’s definitely getting out there more. It seems to be coinciding with some slippage in her polling numbers. Interesting. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Again, misstating everyone's replies to fit his bias.

The fact that the interviews she was shamed into doing are disasters, showing her inability to be president,

That is  the sign that her campaign is over.

(But you knew that)

I think you're taking your personal view on something and ascribing it others. There's probably a word for that, but I can't think of it at the moment.

I haven't seen many of the interviews, but my opinion on them doesn't matter anyway. What matters is how swing voters view them. And I'm not going to assume I know that until I see polling and/or focus groups on it.

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Then: Harris isn't doing interviews, a sign that her campaign is over

Now: Harris is doing interviews, a sign that her campaign is over

Makes sense if you objectively think about it. Kamala really isn't a good in a Q&A environment. She never has been. That was very clear on the 2020 primary stage. Laying low was a pretty good strategy for her "then". It worked for awhile.

Now? She really doesn't have much of a choice left. She's gotta roll the dice

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Makes sense if you objectively think about it. Kamala really isn't a good in a Q&A environment. She never has been. That was very clear on the 2020 primary stage. Laying low was a pretty good strategy for her "then". It worked for awhile.

Now? She really doesn't have much of a choice left. She's gotta roll the dice

d959e330deeb7e7b1eff0e8dd41a34323b5acf92

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Imagine being a white man voting for a party that thinks you should be more like Tim Walz, while they openly laugh and pander to everyone but you…

Edited by SCBills

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-official-for-kamala-predicts-silent-majority-will-win

real Republicans get it:

"He just cannot be in the Oval Office again,” former Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-VA) told the Daily Beast Tuesday night during her drive up to the Keystone State for the event. And she predicted: Harris will prevail.

“I think there’s a silent majority,” she said. “I think there’s a silent group of women who will crawl over broken glass to vote against Trump and who will quietly vote for Harris.”

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever