Harris 2024

6 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Does anyone on the left underworlds have meaning? She is not formally the candidate, she will not be until the convention vote. 

No.  They did a highly unusual "first ever virtual roll call" starting Thursday where delegates officially pledged her as the nominee.  It lasts until Monday but she's already secured enough delegates so she is the presumptive nominee (2,350 delegates).  They'll also do the roll call at the convention but just for show.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  They did a highly unusual "first ever virtual roll call" starting Thursday where delegates officially pledged her as the nominee.  It lasts until Monday but she's already secured enough delegates so she is the presumptive nominee (2,350 delegates).  They'll also do the roll call at the convention but just for show.

I was unaware that this call is binding. This whole situation is insane, she is the nominee without anyone actually voting for her. 

• Like (+1) 2

These are what critics of Trump’s campaign the last 2 weeks would call “mistakes” and a campaign not on the same page.  

This is what happens when you start playing by THEIR RULES. 

But she like yellow school busses and venn diagrams, so let's have her run the country, propose valuable tax policy, manage our military, head our foreign relations efforts and bring us all together as one.

Simply the worst candidate for that office ever.

• Thank you (+1) 1

And it’s the most punchable annoying face imaginable. 

I mean I wouldn’t because I’m a man.  The IOC and the Biden Harris Title IX rules will that happen tho.  

Edited by Big Blitz

11 minutes ago, sherpa said:

But she like yellow school busses and venn diagrams, so let's have her run the country, propose valuable tax policy, manage our military, head our foreign relations efforts and bring us all together as one.

Simply the worst candidate for that office ever.

...unless she wins. Then she's the second worst. But hey, it's a two party system, and we can't dig up Ike and ask him to run again.

45 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So Harris and her husband are both complete garbage humans.   

Also, are they helping her lose?  Did the Bee take over this account?

The parallels to VEEP are astounding .. all the way down to her husband. 

Lol she won't debate because she knows she will lose and all of the sheep will vote for her no matter what. Nearly half of the country was still planning to vote for Biden after his debate. What a joke

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Omg 

This is a self own

He agreed to debate Biden.  Not this sham.  

Not on that sham network in a campaign that’s now built around propping her pathetic **s up.  

And STILL I would not debate unless the moderators are conservatives that voted Republican more than once in their lives. 

Play by their rules only.  It’s the only way.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1