Harris 2024

Harris Tanks, Oprah, Now Begging for Second Debate...She Picks Where

Byron York 

The nerve of these bozos. Trump should tell them to suck stones.

Or debate on Fox as originally offered, on his terms.

Take it or leave it. 

https://x.com/ByronYork/status/1837544568243302533?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1837544568243302533|twgr^b94dbae6065ca274dbbb57c4d1afc1bffe828cee|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fhotair.com%2Fheadlines%2F2024%2F09%2F22%2Fharris-tanks-oprah-now-begging-for-second-debateshe-picks-where-n3794839

53 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Harris expanding the lead on the aggregate. Close to that 50 percent mark!

it’s all but in the bag for her.

Congrats to her (I mean it).

On 9/20/2024 at 4:13 PM, SectionC3 said:

Commie wants his electric bill cut in half.  Commie whines about his grocery bills.  Get a better job.  That’s the solution to your problems.  

so… pull yourself… up… by the bootstraps?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This isn’t too far off from MAGA chuds looking at rallies in Huntington Beach and Long Island thinking Trump is going to win California and New York. 

She has a chance in Georgia & NC.. NC seeming the more likely due to Trump being anchored by the idiot he made sure was nominated to run for Governor, but stop it with Florida.   You’d have to get an earth shattering number of independents to swing towards Harris given the massive GOP voter affiliation difference in the state now. 

Edited by SCBills

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This isn’t too far off from MAGA chuds looking at rallies in Huntington Beach and Long Island thinking Trump is going to win California and New York. 

She has a chance in Georgia & NC.. NC seeming the more likely due to Trump being anchored by the idiot he made sure was nominated to run for Governor, but stop it with Florida.   You’d have to get an earth shattering number of independents to swing towards Harris given the massive GOP voter affiliation difference in the state now. 

The abortion ban vote in Florida gives her a chance there. Look at the other red state referendums. Your comparison of this to NY and Cal is way off. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The abortion ban vote in Florida gives her a chance there. Look at the other red state referendums. Your comparison of this to NY and Cal is way off. 

Haha, ok..

I hope Kamala spends plenty of time in Florida over the next 40+ days.  

Go for it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

GettyImages-1133041460_juzulq

The obvious, pathetic reason Kamala Harris will skip the Al Smith dinner

Ouch: It seems Kamala Harris is so afraid of having to be spontaneous in public, she’s skipping this year’s Al Smith dinner on Oct. 17.

A charity event that raises millions for the city’s unfortunate, the dinner has hosted the major-party rivals every four years (with just two exceptions) since 1960, when Richard Nixon dared to join John Kennedy, the first Catholic presidential nominee since Al Smith himself, on Catholic “turf.”

The candidates are supposed to deliver light jabs at each other in their dueling addresses, which plainly can be written in advance — but the program apparently has too many risks of being called upon for spontaneous reactions for Harris to agree.

https://nypost.com/2024/09/22/opinion/the-obvious-pathetic-reason-kamala-harris-will-skip-the-al-smith-dinner/

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Haha, ok..

I hope Kamala spends plenty of time in Florida over the next 40+ days.  

Go for it. 

She may dabble in Texas at this rate.  I don’t think Florida is happening.  But if it was me, I’d turn walz loose in the rest belt and have Kamala in NC and GA as much as possible.  

• Eyeroll 1