Harris 2024

Now we negotiate after they have murdered hostages? No if we had negotiated in November of 2023 I would have been ok with it but at this point we eliminate the Hamas leadership that allows this to happen. The way we negotiate with evil is insane. 

• Agree 2

For those who don’t exactly love following polling, you can also follow where campaigns are going and where they are spending.  

To be noted, the Trump campaign is even/out-spending in GA/NC.. two places he really shouldn’t have to be doing that - but obviously, as of now, is. 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Marxist alert

Many conclude it doesn't matter what she says or what positions she claims to hold on various issues. Because she's just going to do what she's told to do. Harris is Joe Biden 2.0 unencumbered by any cognitive neurological condition. I agree with this assessment. 

This guy sums it up nicely. It doesn't matter who they put up to run. It could be Harris, it could be the janitor at the local high school. They'd both to exactly the same thing, which is what the party tells them to do. Its an important distinction I think the Trump campaign is ignoring. It makes no sense to attack her or say she has no positions. It doesn't matter if she has positions or no positions or if you agree with or disagree with what she's stated. You're running against "the party".  .

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2024/08/29/kamala_harris_cog_in_democrats_machine_151534.html

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Many conclude it doesn't matter what she says or what positions she claims to hold on various issues. Because she's just going to do what she's told to do. Harris is Joe Biden 2.0 unencumbered by any cognitive neurological condition. I agree with this assessment. 

This guy sums it up nicely. It doesn't matter who they put up to run. It could be Harris, it could be the janitor at the local high school. They'd both to exactly the same thing, which is what the party tells them to do. Its an important distinction I think the Trump campaign is ignoring. It makes no sense to attack her or say she has no positions. It doesn't matter if she has positions or no positions or if you agree with or disagree with what she's stated. You're running against "the party".  .

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2024/08/29/kamala_harris_cog_in_democrats_machine_151534.html

Positions she holds? really?

32 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Positions she holds? really?

I'm not sure about the relevancy of your response. But I'll say it again. It doesn't matter what she says or doesn't say. She'll do what the party tells her to do. Just like Biden did. If you vote for Harris you're voting for the democratic party agenda. Not the Harris agenda. There is no Harris agenda. They might as well end the facade and get Obama out there for the upcoming debate. Its his faction that's calling the shots so why fake it any longer?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

On 8/30/2024 at 11:36 PM, Big Blitz said:

Must be that you guys are the DC (comics) crowd. If you were marvel fans you'd know the quote "with great power comes great responsibility" - Peter Parker  Which this clip shows, she realizes that her job as a prosecutor comes with great responsibility as it can seriously effect peoples lives. So how is it evil to take the powers of her position seriously? you guys seem to lack any kind of rational thinking skills. It seem to be all fear fear fear. 

and before you jump on "but what about all your dissing on King Trump?" That is Easy, The old one ear felon has NEVER shown any regard for anyone else or HOW his actions might affect them. from not paying contractors to grabbing women to separating kids from their mothers and abandoning Europe to Putin's thugs. So not even close.