Harris 2024

5 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

I’ll take that Harris win.

You believe Harris is within 5 pts in FL? Most teachers are pro Trump here. Skew that poll about 5 pts towards to Trump in each state and then you have the real picture.

The machine selected Kamala Harris is in line with all these people.

”it could never happen here..” - says people that lived under a form of this happening by this very administration during covid. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Sharing this as a kindness to the many betas that frequent the board. You know who you are. No need to thank me. 

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess… 😂

On 8/30/2024 at 10:01 PM, Orlando Buffalo said:

I do believe this is real and not a parody account but I am not confident. This screams incompetence at the highest level.

Hoax.  Also, from what I gather in reading your posts, you are, shall we say, well versed in the art of incompetence. 

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Also, from what I gather in reading your posts, you are, shall we say, well versed in the art of incompetence. 

Your last dozen or so posts to me have all been "hoax, ad hominem attack". You even pretended that Ricky Pearsall getting shot is acceptable in order to try and put me down. Maybe look at what you are supporting.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Your last dozen or so posts to me have all been "hoax, ad hominem attack". You even pretended that Ricky Pearsall getting shot is acceptable in order to try and put me down. Maybe look at what you are supporting.

Hoax.