Harris 2024

27 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Interesting takeaway from Mark Halperin here..

I had no idea Mark Halperin, Canceled in the Great Perv Purge, was still around.

Meanwhile, Nate Silver tells it straight: Kamala up by about 3.5 points nationally, and this projects right now to be about as close to 50/50 as elections come.

56 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I had no idea Mark Halperin, Canceled in the Great Perv Purge, was still around.

Meanwhile, Nate Silver tells it straight: Kamala up by about 3.5 points nationally, and this projects right now to be about as close to 50/50 as elections come.

Tells it straight baby!  You got it dude! 

At this point in 2020 he had Biden up 9!

https://www.axios.com/2020/08/16/nate-silver-fivethirtyeight-model-trump

Meanwhile….

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2024/08/29/trump-false-attacks-q-anon-harris-suit/

Donald Trump amplified a vulgar joke about Vice President Kamala Harris performing a sex act. He falsely accused her of a staging a coup to secure the Democratic nomination and faulted her without evidence for a security lapse that enabled a rogue gunman to try to assassinate him. He shared a manipulated online image of Bill Gates in an orange jumpsuit and a call for Barack Obama to face a “military tribunal.” He promoted explicit tributes to the QAnon conspiracy theory. He hawked digital trading cards in an online infomercial along with pieces of his debate night suit. (“People are calling it the knockout suit.”) His campaign feuded publicly with Arlington National Cemetery over their visit.

Just now, Tiberius said:

Yup, tough guys buy Trump Digital Trading Cards! 🤣

Have you got your third set yet? Hurry, they are going fast! 

Only the cool kids play with their Trump trading cards while reading their Trump Bible in their Trump shoes.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Only the cool kids play with their Trump trading cards while reading their Trump Bible in their Trump shoes.

Hey, I got a scholarship to play football at Trump U! 🤣