Harris 2024

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Hey dummy, these events are all parts of a campaign.  If you go to an event and lose voters and get bad press, even internationally, you have failed.  Do you believe he gained votes at that event?

We’re missing the point he said he doesn’t need the votes that he has all the votes he needs. Does he mean the six Supreme Court justices does he mean the 26 congressional delegations? Does he mean the secretaries of state who don’t want to certify the election if he’s not trying to get popular vote and I agree with you, he probably turned off a lot of people with that Epic 34 minutes, did he really fail? Look at all the red meat he gave the hidden racists to chew on.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The complete lack of self awareness is astounding!

You wanna refute my point or just continue with whatever this is supposed to be 

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

No one cares what Futon ***** over here has to say. 

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

There is a video of her talking,  sheez what a hysterical dunce you are.

Correct and I simply don’t care what he has to say about it. 

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

More of this and less of whatever Trump thinks he’s doing. 

You mean meeting freed American hostages on the tarmac at midnight, instead of calling the families of those wounded at the old one hard felons rally. 

Have to say I agree with you on this. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

You mean meeting freed American hostages on the tarmac at midnight, instead of calling the families of those wounded at the old one hard felons rally. 

Is this English?

Regardless, can you tell me what role Kamala Harris played in freeing them? (3 of which were taken under her admin’s watch)

All I see is the VP on the tarmac for a photo op, who then has to formulate a sentence and short circuits on the most basic of tasks. 

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

Election year. She is pretending to care just to get votes. If it wasn't an election year she wouldn't have been there. Dems only care about remaining in power. They don't give a crap about the American people.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Freethinking must be hard for u. Only you would give credit to this administration for freeing the hostages that we taken under their watch. Brillant!

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Correct and I simply don’t care what he has to say about it. 

We feel the same about u.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Is this English?

Regardless, can you tell me what role Kamala Harris played in freeing them? (3 of which were taken under her admin’s watch)

All I see is the VP on the tarmac for a photo op, who then has to formulate a sentence and short circuits on the most basic of tasks. 

Typo should have been "Old One Ear Felon" you know he is: OLD, He Lost an ear bravely taking a bullet for democracy and he is a convicted felon.

So is Biden too sleepy to get anything done, or demented to stay POTUS for 6 months OR she lied about how diminished he is and she has been running things behind the scenes or she is too incompetent to run things.

Super hard to keep up with all these talking points. 

And in no way should we be happy Americas are freed, and not held hostage for political gain by a candidate for president, instead let's make fun of how the lady sounds. Have you heard the alternative?

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Freethinking must be hard for u. Only you would give credit to this administration for freeing the hostages that we taken under their watch. Brillant!

We feel the same about u.

Taken hostage by Trumps buddy Putin. Who he bragged would not release them to anyone but him. please try and keep up.

9 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Election year. She is pretending to care just to get votes. If it wasn't an election year she wouldn't have been there. Dems only care about remaining in power. They don't give a crap about the American people.

You're off your meds. Where to even start? 

And on top of that your small mindedness wont let you see that my supporting Dems isn't because I have some cult mentality, it's because they support most of the direction I believe the country should go in. Safe food clean air and water, regulated business, fair taxes, protections for children and good education. Are they perfect, far from it, but they are willing to listen to the people and be swayed to move in the direction we want instead of top down authoritarian power grabs.

Example. Biden stepping down. Sure he was pressured but he was POTUS with NEW immunity protections, he could have told them all to STFU, declared martial law suspended elections had T killed and stayed in power till he died. INSTEAD he listened to the feedback and made a choice for the good of the party and the country. I am sure you can not understand that if you think J6, the fact electors and no need to vote ever again is a good thing.

So why am I posting here to closed eye and minds? because as one of you said you wont see these things, you wont see that America care about this country and it's people, even you'll. Someone who has lived all over the country, someone who has been all-around the world and has sat at the conference table on the 52nd floor of the Comcast building and seen how these decision are made. These people do not have your best interests at heart, and once they get your vote and secure power you will no longer be important. you will be treated just like the people you are disparaging here, women blacks, immigrants. but by then it will be too late.

When he says he will suspend the constitution you think he means all of it but 2A, 'cause he'll want you to keep your guns. (read that one outlaid again slowly).

So keep up the insults, keep up spreading the propaganda. Or maybe volunteer to work an election and see how dedicated and honest and serious everyone involved is. maybe run for office and share your good ideas with the rest of us in legislation. 

the future is up to all of us.

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

No lies detected

Anecdotally, I have yet to meet an attractive white woman that is obsessed with abortion rights. 

I guess there are no rules about you promoting your own twitter account.

• Eyeroll 1

22 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Typo should have been "Old One Ear Felon" you know he is: OLD, He Lost an ear bravely taking a bullet for democracy and he is a convicted felon.

So is Biden too sleepy to get anything done, or demented to stay POTUS for 6 months OR she lied about how diminished he is and she has been running things behind the scenes or she is too incompetent to run things.

Super hard to keep up with all these talking points. 

And in no way should we be happy Americas are freed, and not held hostage for political gain by a candidate for president, instead let's make fun of how the lady sounds. Have you heard the alternative?

Taken hostage by Trumps buddy Putin. Who he bragged would not release them to anyone but him. please try and keep up.

Deflection at its finest!