Harris 2024

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

So your mom still wont talk to you, so sad.

She's learning how to turn tricks from your mom.  

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're either too slow or just stupid enough that it escapes your self-proclaimed superior intellect that the fringe left maniacs are going to full out riot if Trump wins. Not just a few dozen nuts like J6, but thousand of street thugs and criminals on the party payroll. Perhaps Trump win despite the threats and best efforts claiming he cannot be allowed to win. That's how you guys roll. Sore losers. That's not respecting democracy which is what;s expected of the other guy when they lose. But its guaranteed the crybabies will throw a tantrum. And then dismiss it as justified because their weak little minds and emotions were triggered by big bad mean daddy Trump back in charge.

If Trump wins, it will make the Summer of 2020 look like, well, J6...

• Agree 1

As we told you earlier, the campaign of Kamala "say it to my face" Harris is now attempting to change the agreed-upon rules for next month's scheduled presidential debate on ABC News. It's almost as if Harris' campaign fears that any sit-down interviews, press conferences OR debate performances might doom the facade they've built. 

The Trump campaign has, however, already put out a debate, and it is Kamala Harris vs. Kamala Harris. 

Sometimes the best Trump ads are the ones that only feature Kamala Harris speaking. Watch: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Gregg said:

01J67DTV38N7F8R6ZGE7KKKT8Y.jpeg?w=290&dp

How can anyone that stupid be running for President let alone win?  I just don't understand what the Democrats are thinking.  They would be better putting a cardboard cutout on the ballot.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Irv said:

How can anyone that stupid be running for President let alone win?  I just don't understand what the Democrats are thinking.  They would be better putting a cardboard cutout on the ballot.  

They just need a body, brain optional, to replace previous front man and pretend President Joe Biden, to pose as president while the same cast of characters making policy and decisions from behind the curtain stay in the White House.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/26/2024 at 11:34 AM, Irv said:

She's learning how to turn tricks from your mom.  

this is an adult, I think?

On 8/26/2024 at 11:36 AM, Starr-Bills said:

Look how much we have in common, both our mom's are whores, and yet so much we don't share, like the fact that you've done "push ups" with both.

also an adult…truly bizarre.

• Haha (+1) 2