Harris 2024

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

Victim shaming is not the way to defend someone. Defend him self. From #######s, how about they not be #######s. 

how about people not be pos’ and allow people to express themselves however they want. And what kind of dad who obviously loves his son would say ‘son stay home, backstage what ever, while we celebrate my big accomplishment, you can’t be part of it for your own good. 

gross.

You are hilarious with the standard of either center stage or left home. Put him in one of the boxes just not center stage. I do find it interesting that 16 years Family Guy did an entire episode based around mocking Sarah Palins mentally disabled son, who she never put center stage,  and was adored by you but this kid who was put center stage is off limits. As I stated I don't defend mocking the disabled, but your selective outrage is telling.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

I’m not kink shaming but why do you want to do a gym work out on my mom?

She kept begging me until I acquiesced.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I think the interesting part her is besides the small dip and small gain between just before the assassination and Biden dropping out, Trumps been pretty steady around 44/45 percent.

That seems to be his ceiling.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

I think the interesting part her is besides the small dip and small gain between just before the assassination and Biden dropping out, Trumps been pretty steady around 44/45 percent.

That seems to be his ceiling.

He's never gotten above 46.8% of the votes which is why I wanted a different GOP nominee.  He has a hard floor and a hard ceiling because well he's Trump.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So you want it to be illegal to own more phones and computers than you can afford? Don’t eat the rich.

Looking at it more, it sounds like Republicans are saying they have voter info they shouldn’t have had. The people raided are saying it’s publicly available information.

A court has stopped Texas from going through the info until a later hearing.

Sounds like a witch hunt.

Also this deals with 2022 and has nothing to do with the 2024 election. If the poster would read more than a headline he could properly put it in the right thread.

Edited by Backintheday544

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4846433-harris-leading-trump-by-7-points-poll/

With independents who do not lean toward either party, Harris still leads Trump, but by a smaller margin, 38 to 33 percent, the poll found. Harris holds a large lead among self-identified liberals, 87 to 10 percent, along with progressives, 93 to 5 percent, and moderates, 62 to 30 percent.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

So you want it to be illegal to own more phones and computers than you can afford? Don’t eat the rich.

Looking at it more, it sounds like Republicans are saying they have voter info they shouldn’t have had. The people raided are saying it’s publicly available information.

A court has stopped Texas from going through the info until a later hearing.

Sounds like a witch hunt.

Also this deals with 2022 and has nothing to do with the 2024 election. If the poster would read more than a headline he could properly put it in the right thread.

I appreciate you admitting that cheating in 2022 is fine for Dems. Or is your point that proving 2022 cheating does not prove 2024 cheating despite the guy being the main guy Dems rely on to sign up new voters?