Harris 2024

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Americans have plenty of time* to vet this POS

*By design we don’t.  From post Labor Day is when majority start to pay attention.  That’s why they’ve hid this moron.  

That would be funny as hell, I hope she does it.

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Americans have plenty of time* to vet this POS

*By design we don’t.  From post Labor Day is when majority start to pay attention.  That’s why they’ve hid this moron.  

Not only is such a suggestion idiotic, it is probably criminal.

You go girl.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Tommy Eyerolls whines about the government not doing enough about inflation. Someone does something that Tommy Eyerolls seems to want.  Then Tommy Eyerolls calls them a commie.  So, Tommy Eyerolls, what is your plan for dealing with inflation?

21 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

“I’m running on stopping what my policies led to and also I really don’t understand what I’m saying these were the lines they gave me:”

Democrats:  Nodding 

She'll joyfully lead us off the cliff...

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

But the person who did all those things, with the exception of the cigar, is your nominee.  I realize that you cooked your brain with HCQ, but surely even in your diminished state you comprehend the difference. 

You guys didn't care back then and still don't care, seeing as how Slick's still being used to campaign for your nominees.  Which makes you either stupid and/or partisan.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

She'll joyfully lead us off the cliff...

You guys didn't care back then and still don't care, seeing as how Slick's still being used to campaign for your nominees.  Which makes you either stupid and/or partisan.

So do you care?   Let’s start there. 

30 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So do you care?   Let’s start there. 

Sexual assault?  Yes.  Marital infidelity?  No.  Having an affair/sex in the Oval Office?  Yes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/1/2024 at 6:19 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Keep it up trumpers

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/01/donald-trump-kamala-harris-attack-plan-00172178

John Fredericks, a Trump-aligned conservative radio host, told POLITICO on Monday that the “personal attacks against Kamala Harris are really ill-advised and ill-placed, and have no upside in this campaign,” saying some Republicans’ recent DEI references were “stupid.”

“Certainly on the air, I’m not doing it,” Fredericks said. “All you’ve got to do is focus on the issues. Here’s a candidate that ran for president in 2020, and got beat by the fortune teller Marianne Williamson.”

He's right.

• Like (+1) 1