Harris 2024

So far, Kamala Harris economic plan comes across as breadcrumbs for dumb people.

Price controls on food & grocery will send shivers down the spine of most South Florida residents who have lived under, or had their family affected by, these policies. 

$25K for first time home buyers, which will clearly just increase home prices by $25k, with the kicker being you need two years of on time rent payments to qualify.. which, is fairly easy done when you live in government provided migrant housing that taxpayers subsidize. 

You read the comments from democrats to these policies and realize that this election could be decided by economically illiterate people who have no concept of how anything works.  

Student loan forgiveness, 25k home buyer credit, universal basic income, price controls .. yup, all sounds great.. until you wake up one day with hyperinflation and unprecedented government control. 

But the fact is, modern Dems want govt control.  They have no use for freedom.  They don’t use it.  They don’t need it. Many of them live subservient lives with no purpose, trying to manufacture meaning in social causes that they, themselves, make worse by their relentless fixation on them. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have been hearing for about 24 hours that Kamala is going to recommend price fixing for groceries today. I truly expect her to show up today and squash that idea and run with it as if she is a victim of the MSM. I truly don't think she can be dumb enough to propose a " let them eat cake" policy.

5 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I have been hearing for about 24 hours that Kamala is going to recommend price fixing for groceries today. I truly expect her to show up today and squash that idea and run with it as if she is a victim of the MSM. I truly don't think she can be dumb enough to propose a " let them eat cake" policy.

She is nothing more than Obama's puppet. She will do and say what he wants her to.

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

So far, Kamala Harris economic plan comes across as breadcrumbs for dumb people.

Price controls on food & grocery will send shivers down the spine of most South Florida residents who have lived under, or had their family affected by, these policies. 

$25K for first time home buyers, which will clearly just increase home prices by $25k, with the kicker being you need two years of on time rent payments to qualify.. which, is fairly easy done when you live in government provided migrant housing that taxpayers subsidize. 

You read the comments from democrats to these policies and realize that this election could be decided by economically illiterate people who have no concept of how anything works.  

Student loan forgiveness, 25k home buyer credit, universal basic income, price controls .. yup, all sounds great.. until you wake up one day with hyperinflation and unprecedented government control. 

But the fact is, modern Dems want govt control.  They have no use for freedom.  They don’t use it.  They don’t need it. Many of them live subservient lives with no purpose, trying to manufacture meaning in social causes that they, themselves, make worse by their relentless fixation on them. 

basically American Democrats enthusiastically want the dumbest govt ever

22 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I was at a party in Westchester when he was present 25-30 years ago.  There was a lot of hubbub, someone mentioned Clinton was in the place and some chit chat followed.  A person I respect and love simply stated "He's not my president".  We had disagreed on the Lewinsky matter, and I was of the impression that he had a personal issue and it wasn't my concern.

I've evolved from that position because the reality seems to be much darker, and much deeper than that.  The question of the power imbalance comes into play, the predatory nature of a person of power and an impressionable young person.  Add to that his settlement with Paula Jones for harassment, the accusations of a number of other women and his perjury issue. 

He's a classic predator, but sure, he had charisma.

It's like they ignore his rapes/sexual assaults, much less the defiling of the Oval Office by sticking cigars up Monica's cooter.  Then they have the audacity to talk about Trump's infidelity and alleged sexual assaults, when they have Slick campaigning for every Dem Presidential nominee.

• Like (+1) 1