Harris 2024

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

One after the other.  They take the money and parrot dnc talking points , or make a video showing the propaganda scheme 

Billsy used to say "Do you idiots ever think?".  It applies here.  Why would Harris want this moron to interview her?

Umar Rashad Ibn Abdullah-Johnson (born Jermaine Shoemake; August 21, 1974) is an American Black activist,[1][2] psychologist, and motivational speaker.[3] A controversial figure, Johnson considers himself a Pan-Africanistwho condemns interracial marriage and homosexuality.[4][5]

Kamala is married to a white Jew, non?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes, and we don't need a world class liar as prez regardless of his motivation.

We have one now. We’ll have one again.  We’ll survive.  

Oh…and more reasons people lie.  Addiction.  Munchausen by Proxy. Mythomania.  Humor. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Billsy used to say "Do you idiots ever think?".  It applies here.  Why would Harris want this moron to interview her?

Umar Rashad Ibn Abdullah-Johnson (born Jermaine Shoemake; August 21, 1974) is an American Black activist,[1][2] psychologist, and motivational speaker.[3] A controversial figure, Johnson considers himself a Pan-Africanistwho condemns interracial marriage and homosexuality.[4][5]

Kamala is married to a white Jew, non?

Is he an influencer.  Does he have a lot of viewers?  

Whoosh. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Is he an influencer.  Does he have a lot of viewers?  

Whoosh. 

What's his audience size?

I'm betting his audience isn't likely to vote for Harris given her husband.

But I'll give you credit for not leaving your response as only an eyeroll emoji.  Keep it up.  You're getting a bit better.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

specifically, why would trump's sister lie?

Because as you said she thinks he's a POS, probably hates him and doesn't want to see him be President again?

Remember when Dirtnap Harry stood on the floor of the Senate and lied about Romney not paying taxes for 10 years?  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

ecause as you said she thinks he's a POS, probably hates him and doesn't want to see him be President again?

She was recorded without her knowledge.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-secret-recordings/2020/08/22/30d457f4-e334-11ea-ade1-28daf1a5e919_story.html (note the word "secret") None of that makes sense.  As far as she knew she was having a private conversation with her niece.  but yes, he's a POS.  Why do you want a POS as prez?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

She was recorded without her knowledge.  None of that makes sense.  As far as she knew she was having a private conversation with her niece.  but yes, he's a POS.  Why do you want a POS as prez?

As I've been saying, you don't need to like your prez as long as you see him doing a good job.  Clinton was a POS and he was revered by Dems.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don't know Trump's sister.  Until today, I didn't know he had a sister.  

Now you do.  And you know the situation of the recording.  What do you surmise was her reason to lie about him to her niece?

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

As I've been saying, you don't need to like your prez as long as you see him doing a good job.  Clinton was a POS and he was revered by Dems.

I liked Clinton and I don't think he's a POS.  But happy to see you admit that trump is.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Now you do.  And you know the situation of the recording.  What do you surmise was her reason to lie about him to her niece?

I still don't know Trump's sister, Fergie, and refer you back to my original response.  

In the bigger picture, a snippet from the article you posted is below.  It's been 4 years, and we seem to know allegations of a shadowy intellectual named Shapiro were apparently discredited (who lied about him, do ya think?):

The provost, Wendell E. Pritchett, replied to Orts on July 20 that “we certainly share your concerns about these allegations and the integrity of our admissions process. However, as you suggest in your message, we have determined that this situation occurred too far in the past to make a useful or probative factual inquiry possible. If new evidence surfaces to substantiate the claim in the future, we will continue to be open to investigating it.”

Maybe they didn't actually mean "Joe Shapiro", perhaps is was actually a Jimmy Shapinsky?  

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I liked Clinton and I don't think he's a POS.  But happy to see you admit that trump is.

Of course you don't.  But Clinton was a huge POS.

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

People lie for a variety of reasons.  Money. Fame. Anger. Revenge.  Sympathy.  Self-gratification.  Political expedience. Puffery. 

Stolen Valor.

The real top 15% object.

41 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

What was your motivation for wanting people to believe you attended school with Susan Collins of all people? Truly a weird series of lies from you. 

You should definitely change your screen name to CollegeFriendofSusanCollins.

41 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

he provost, Wendell E. Pritchett, replied to Orts on July 20 that “we certainly share your concerns about these allegations and the integrity of our admissions process. However, as you suggest in your message, we have determined that this situation occurred too far in the past to make a useful or probative factual inquiry possible. If new evidence surfaces to substantiate the claim in the future, we will continue to be open to investigating it.”

Gee, I read that as well.  Hardly exonerates trump.  Maybe it was a different Shapiro than the one who married Pam Shriver whom he told they didn't meet til college.  Maybe he was ashamed and didn't want her to know.  Maybe it never happened.

But I find it interesting that two close relatives knew about it and spoke to each other about it.  Seems compelling to me and perfectly in character for the family POS.

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

By any reasonable standard, of course he was. 

Met him once.  He was campaigning for Hillary and I was called up by the college administrator in charge of the event to check some attendees that passed out.  He had palpable charisma and seemed kind and caring.  If every politician (or male) who couldn't keep his dick in his pants was disqualified from service, there'd only be females in power...