Harris 2024

30 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Other than orange thug, who else that has worked or grown up with Harris thinks she has a low IQ?  trump had someone else take his exams to get into Columbia.  Where's the evidence harris cheated?  Maybe looking into her past will give you a sense of how successful she's been throughout her life.  But I doubt it:  She's a black woman...,

https://www.wvtf.org/2024-08-05/we-spoke-to-5-people-who-knew-kamala-harris-before-she-was-vp-heres-what-we-learned

If she's so G-D smart, then why is Obammy hiding her/it/they from the press?   What a mess.  

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Who took it for him?

Ask his niece or his sister.  See what else she had to say about him (retired judge).  Perhaps this is where his hate for judges comes from

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/22/wapo-trumps-sister-said-he-has-no-morals-people-cant-trust-him-400224.  Thank you for providing the opportunity to further show what a POS he is.  But it won't change cult members minds...

He was a brat.” 

Barry said this in explaining to her niece that she often did Trump’s homework for him and that he paid someone to take his SAT exams for him.

“You can’t trust him.” 

Barry said this during a discussion about Trump’s business bankruptcies. Companies led by Trump have filed for bankruptcy six times. 

“He once tried to take credit for me.” 

Barry said this in reference to her appointment by then-President Ronald Reagan to a federal judgeship in New Jersey. Barry had asked Trump to tell his personal attorney, Roy Cohn, a friend of Reagan’s, to plead her case for the appointment, but maintains she had risen to the position on merit. 

“It was all about him.” 

Barry said this about Trump’s speech at their father’s funeral in 1999. “Donald was the only one who didn’t speak about Dad,” she added. Barry reportedly did not attend the funeral service for their brother, Robert, which Trump held at the White House on Friday.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

All true.

I also kind of hate what the new tipping culture has done. When I went to Starbucks or wherever, I used to have my standard buck or two for the tip jar. For the last few pre-COVID years it was the only reason I'd even carry cash. Around Christmas I'd drop in a 5 or 10. Once in a while even a 20 if I was a regular. Made me feel like a good person. I'd notice that I was definitely in the minority here. Most people didn't leave any tip at all. Now that a tip is an expectation it's taken away that feel good about myself moment.

My breaking point was a restaurant that started adding TWO tip lines. One was the standard, split among "front of the house" workers. The other was deducted to the "back of the house" - the chefs/food prep folks. Never went back after they did that.

The cart girl took a ten from a friend for a $4 beer.  She asked him if he wanted change.  She'd have likely gotten a better one if not for that.  Wasn't one of the cute ones tho.

17 minutes ago, Irv said:

If she's so G-D smart, then why is Obammy hiding her/it/they from the press?   What a mess.  

She will.  Right now she's kicking ass without it.

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Ask his niece or his sister.  See what else she had to say about him (retired judge).  Perhaps this is where his hate for judges comes from

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/22/wapo-trumps-sister-said-he-has-no-morals-people-cant-trust-him-400224.  Thank you for providing the opportunity to further show what a POS he is.  But it won't change cult members minds...

He was a brat.” 

Barry said this in explaining to her niece that she often did Trump’s homework for him and that he paid someone to take his SAT exams for him.

“You can’t trust him.” 

Barry said this during a discussion about Trump’s business bankruptcies. Companies led by Trump have filed for bankruptcy six times. 

“He once tried to take credit for me.” 

Barry said this in reference to her appointment by then-President Ronald Reagan to a federal judgeship in New Jersey. Barry had asked Trump to tell his personal attorney, Roy Cohn, a friend of Reagan’s, to plead her case for the appointment, but maintains she had risen to the position on merit. 

“It was all about him.” 

Barry said this about Trump’s speech at their father’s funeral in 1999. “Donald was the only one who didn’t speak about Dad,” she added. Barry reportedly did not attend the funeral service for their brother, Robert, which Trump held at the White House on Friday.

Yeah, I know she hates him.  And she and/or her niece mentioned a guy (Josh Shapiro) who Trump met after he went to Penn.  Then when she/they found out that piece of news (and that his wife and sister swore he would never do something like that) changed it to some other Shapiro. :rolleyes:  

But I'd say it's possible.  People getting into schools they shouldn't because of their family name, money, sports abilities or skin color isn't anything new.  

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I hate tipping.

I therefore hate the idea of a law that would encourage tipping.

And that's without even considering the economic distortions that would come from taxing tips and wages differently.

Maybe you all like tipping. Maybe you just love when the takeout counter girl flips that screen to suggest a 25% tip for handing you a muffin. Maybe you'd love to see that hotel desk clerk do the same thing, or to have the Hilton.com site add a tip box at checkout, or to have your flight attendant show you a tip screen when you order a beer. 

Frank, it’s been said  you ain’t seen nothin til you’re down on a muffin.  I believe that, fa realz. 

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Who took it for him?

Have we used “fixer” lately? It was popular for a bit. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

But I'd say it's possible.  People getting into schools they shouldn't because of their family name, money, sports abilities or skin color isn't anything new.  

I'd say it's very probable.  And you knew about it.  Why the initial feigned ignorance?  It's a cheap trick like pretending to be a physician.

But why do they hate him?  They tell you in the recording.  He's a POS.  So we have proof he got in by cheating (not necessarily wealth altho that never hurts).  Your implication is that Harris benefitted because of her color.  To get into HOWARD? Which part of her career was given her because of color?  Where's the evidence?  And most importantly where's the evidence she's low IQ?  For starters, she's much more articulate than trump.

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Frank, it’s been said  you ain’t seen nothin til you’re down on a muffin.  I believe that, fa realz. 

Walk this way, talk this way...

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Have we used “fixer” lately? It was popular for a bit. 

That's so insightful!  Strong work.  You're an inspiration for other stupid MAGAs

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'd say it's very probable.  And you knew about it.  Why the initial feigned ignorance?  It's a cheap trick like pretending to be a physician.

But why do they hate him?  They tell you in the recording.  He's a POS.  So we have proof he got in by cheating (not necessarily wealth altho that never hurts).  Your implication is that Harris benefitted because of her color.  To get into HOWARD? Which part of her career was given her because of color?  Where's the evidence?  And most importantly where's the evidence she's low IQ?  For starters, she's much more articulate than trump.

Highly unlikely it happened as the book’s author suggested.  Great fodder for a book tho. 

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Highly unlikely it happened as the book’s author suggested.  Great fodder for a book tho. 

Why?  And his sister's comments on a recorded call?  Why would she lie?

listen to what one of his profs at Wharton had to say:

https://poetsandquantsforundergrads.com/news/wharton-profs-demand-probe-of-claim-that-trump-cheated-on-the-sat/

The latest controversy follows widespread reports that Trump was admitted to Wharton with the help of a friend, and once at the school, he failed to excel despite his own claims that he was first in his class,. Wharton’s Dean List, representing the top 15% of the class, failed to include Trump in the year of his graduation. A 1968 Commencement Program also showed that Trump failed to graduate with any honors, despite his previous claim that he was first in his graduating class. One of Trump’s marketing professors at Wharton, the late William Kelley, apparently thought little of Trump when he was a student. A close friend of the professor, Frank DiPrima, has said that Kelley told him 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.”

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yeah I knew they accused him of that.  I also know they hated his guts.  And they waited until 2020 to come out with this breaking revelation.  And they still haven't identified the guy.  

Where's the evidence?  I've seen her speak.  Just like I knew Biden was senile from seeing him speak.  Something any real physician could easily diagnose.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sure "Doc", a laughing emoji is almost as effective a rebuttal as muffin jokes

What I'm laughing at is self-explanatory.

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah I knew they accused him of that.  I also know they hated his guts.  And they waited until 2020 to come out with this breaking revelation.  And they still haven't identified the guy.  

Where's the evidence?  I've seen her speak.  Just like I knew Biden was senile from seeing him speak.  Something any real physician could easily diagnose.

His sister didn't come out with it.  She was recorded.

Feigned ignorance is also called intellectual dishonesty.  It doesn't play well in medicine.  People even go to jail over it.

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Why?  And his sister's comments on a recorded call?  Why would she lie?

listen to what one of his profs at Wharton had to say:

https://poetsandquantsforundergrads.com/news/wharton-profs-demand-probe-of-claim-that-trump-cheated-on-the-sat/

The latest controversy follows widespread reports that Trump was admitted to Wharton with the help of a friend, and once at the school, he failed to excel despite his own claims that he was first in his class,. Wharton’s Dean List, representing the top 15% of the class, failed to include Trump in the year of his graduation. A 1968 Commencement Program also showed that Trump failed to graduate with any honors, despite his previous claim that he was first in his graduating class. One of Trump’s marketing professors at Wharton, the late William Kelley, apparently thought little of Trump when he was a student. A close friend of the professor, Frank DiPrima, has said that Kelley told him 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.”

People lie for a variety of reasons.  Money. Fame. Anger. Revenge.  Sympathy.  Self-gratification.  Political expedience. Puffery. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1