Harris 2024

53 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Nobody listens to your Twitter nonsense, memes, and cartoons anymore.  Weird broke the spell.  And the thing about JD smashing couches and dolphins.  America chooses joy and freedom instead of rage and lies! 

18 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nobody listens to your Twitter nonsense, memes, and cartoons anymore.  Weird broke the spell.  And the thing about JD smashing couches and dolphins.  America chooses joy and freedom instead of rage and lies! 

Seek help.  I’ll post the whole interview if you’d like.

And his CBS interview.  

And his ABC interview.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Twitter nonsense!!!  Bash is such a hack - she might as well have a “Vote Machine 2024” button on.   

Vance is the Ben Shapiro of Appalachia when it comes to this.  My goodness he was on every detail.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Joy and freedom!  

Kamala's Elitist 'Campaign O' Joy' Explains Why She Doesn't HAVE to Share Policy Ideas and WOW (Watch)

Earlier this week members of the Leftist media called Americans 'silly' for expecting Kamala Harris to sit down for an interview and talk about her policies. Apparently, they don't think it's odd that a woman who was 'installed' not selected by the voters to run for president has yet to take any real questions from the media or talk about any of her policies and their reasoning is because her campaign is one of JOY!

POSITIVITY!

YAY!

And of course, it's for the rich who don't need to worry about the economy and their jobs and can vote based on the joy they feel.

Democrats have given up on the middle class, they have given up on the poor, and are only focusing on the rich kids whose school loan debt they just forgave.

Figures.

Watch THIS:

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/08/11/harris-campaign-explains-why-they-dont-have-to-put-out-any-policies-watch-n2399498

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Y’all are moving goal posts.

the original assertion “Bidens policy made it a chargeable crime to not keep good track of how much you made each day in tips. Before Biden the rules were basically be reasonable, now they are be exact from a government that can't keep track of $100s of billions a year. ”

No where in SITCA does it make a chargeable crime for not tracking. In fact, SITCA is completely voluntary. “The Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service today issued Notice 2023-13, which contains a proposed revenue procedure that would establish the Service Industry Tip Compliance Agreement (SITCA) program, a voluntary tip reporting program between the IRS and employers in various service industries. The IRS is issuing this guidance in proposed form to provide an opportunity for public comment.”

Let’s check 2023-13:  There’s two mentions of criminal activity…. Well I can’t post anything that isn’t there. There’s nothing in the notice that creates SITCA to create new or enforceable fraud penalties, let alone criminal penalties you can be charged with.

I am not intending to move goalposts, but I did argue two different items. Several of my neighbors, some who make 100k between salary and tip, have been warned that the old version of doing things can come with real penalties. If your business chooses to do SITCA the employees do not have a choice, they will submit the tip amount, or face tax evasion issues, even that is not the Intent. So as I stated if my neighbor does not declare a tip now much more than before,  they could be held liable even without any intent. Lastly people go to jail for tax evasion sometimes, this adds in the level of non compliance if you work for a SITCA business, just like when Obamacare was the law and you refused to pay for it you could be jailed. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Kamala's Elitist 'Campaign O' Joy' Explains Why She Doesn't HAVE to Share Policy Ideas and WOW (Watch)

Earlier this week members of the Leftist media called Americans 'silly' for expecting Kamala Harris to sit down for an interview and talk about her policies. Apparently, they don't think it's odd that a woman who was 'installed' not selected by the voters to run for president has yet to take any real questions from the media or talk about any of her policies and their reasoning is because her campaign is one of JOY!

POSITIVITY!

YAY!

And of course, it's for the rich who don't need to worry about the economy and their jobs and can vote based on the joy they feel.

Democrats have given up on the middle class, they have given up on the poor, and are only focusing on the rich kids whose school loan debt they just forgave.

Figures.

Watch THIS:

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/08/11/harris-campaign-explains-why-they-dont-have-to-put-out-any-policies-watch-n2399498

"I love the poorly educated", Donald trump.  They each know who they're playing to...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

35 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I am not intending to move goalposts, but I did argue two different items. Several of my neighbors, some who make 100k between salary and tip, have been warned that the old version of doing things can come with real penalties. If your business chooses to do SITCA the employees do not have a choice, they will submit the tip amount, or face tax evasion issues, even that is not the Intent. So as I stated if my neighbor does not declare a tip now much more than before,  they could be held liable even without any intent. Lastly people go to jail for tax evasion sometimes, this adds in the level of non compliance if you work for a SITCA business, just like when Obamacare was the law and you refused to pay for it you could be jailed. 

Except paying taxes on all income unless otherwise except is a Federally understood concept for all Americans since the tax code came.

When your friend says he’s not reporting his tips, he’s not paying his fair share. So us taxpayers are subsidizing his life style since he has money that should lawfully go to taxes. 

I have no love loss for people who aren’t paying their fair share by breaking the law.

52 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Except paying taxes on all income unless otherwise except is a Federally understood concept for all Americans since the tax code came.

When your friend says he’s not reporting his tips, he’s not paying his fair share. So us taxpayers are subsidizing his life style since he has money that should lawfully go to taxes. 

I have no love loss for people who aren’t paying their fair share by breaking the law.

What if I claim 100k, of which 10k is tips but you mismanage it between April and May, Should that be a concern? Or are you really mad an additional 1k in tips was not paid because they did not keep track of it? I am against intentionally not paying taxes but requiring people to keep track in such a detailed manner is insane. I am curious what business you are in?