Harris 2024

Been in battle ground states this week (NV and AZ, suggestion: don’t go in August). The Republican ads are nonstop and they will start to bring down Kamala’s favorable, or at least halt the gain. They’re hyperbolic but (listen to what I say here, Republicans!) fair in general, pounding home the soft on crime version of Kamala, and soft on border enforcement.

Trump needs to get out of the way and let that process happen now. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's odd as they are on the receiving end of insane/record amount of fortune 500 monetary and PR support.  And directly benefit them with state spending to the same companies and PACs..  

No slurring in this clip. Actually, no slurring at all.

Are the trumpies worried about letting that Biden stuff go?

This is the difference between my side and the MAGA side. We have speeches full of hope and happiness, you have insipid rants about everything being terrible and the country being destroyed. A pathetic, wasteful way to live!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This is the difference between my side and the MAGA side. We have speeches full of hope and happiness, you have insipid rants about everything being terrible and the country being destroyed. A pathetic, wasteful way to live!

Were you alive in 2020?

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

She's good!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Last I checked 

Then you saw that it was doom and gloom on Biden‘s part.

And you realize that Harris is giving hope that she can correct her own administration’s terrible policies, right?  And the funniest part is that she’s still in office for another five months. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

They're making like they're confident on this forum but they're crying inside.  Kammy got a shite load of momentum.   She didn't do anything really, their heads will explode when numbers get even better for dems soon.  The Taylor Swift endorsement is coming.

• Like (+1) 1

This is a wild thing to say when you’re the current VP

Apparently she’s holding some tricks up her sleeve that Biden refuses to implement 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1