Harris 2024

37 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Kamala is so popular that she needs her people to trick men into following her. This does not even mention the fact that this women is using the potential for sex as a way to get these guys to follow her 

All fake - unprecedented levels of media bandwagoning effect going on in polls of RVs. 

If those polls of LVs start to get her over 47-48 percent consistently then I’d worry but they don’t - not even close - and that’s why you’re going to see the most faked AMAZEMENT and OUTSTANDING reactions to the DNC and her VP picks as this sham continues.  

They have 89 days to convince American voters she found out where Europe and our Mexican border is.  

• Like (+1) 2

Cametoe got 10K to attend "her rally" because she gave out free tickets for a rapper. As soon as the music stopped, people started leaving.

DNCCP going back to their same losing ways.  Didn't Hilary do this? Cametoe also  doing the fake accent. At least she  didn't  use the "packet of hot sauce " line.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Cametoe got 10K to attend "her rally" because she gave out free tickets for a rapper. As soon as the music stopped, people started leaving.

DNCCP going back to their same losing ways.  Didn't Hilary do this? Cametoe also  doing the fake accent. At least she  didn't  use the "packet of hot sauce " line.

Trump says he doesn’t know Harris was black. Par for the course because he doesn’t know anything.

Question for you dumb ***** magas? If Harris is black or Indian, which she is both by the way in case you idiots can’t figure that out which you are too stupid to understand, what does that matter to me? What does that matter to you? Is your food prices going down because she is Indian and not black? Is inflation going up because she is black? In reality that ####### trump has no plan to fix inflation or he would be talking about it and not exposing himself as the racist he is talking about Harris race.

5 hours ago, Wacka said:

Edited by 4th&long
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Trump says he doesn’t know Harris was black. Par for the course because he doesn’t know anything.

Question for you dumb ***** magas? If Harris is black or Indian, which she is both by the way in case you idiots can’t figure that out which you are too stupid to understand, what does that matter to me? What does that matter to you? Is your food prices going down because she is Indian and not black? Is inflation going up because she is black? In reality that ####### trump has no plan to fix inflation or he would be talking about it and not exposing himself as the racist he is talking about Harris race.

She’s Indian and Jamaican. 

If she wants to identify culturally as black, so be it.   But her entire candidacy is based around her identity, so people are going to attack it. 

Do we consider all Caribbean descent as black?  They’re not African-American, it would have to be broader black category. 

Dominicans are as black as Jamaicans and don’t identify as black.. why?   Haitians are blacker.  Puerto Ricans would rather die than be labeled black & typically identify as white/hispanic.  Same with Cubans. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Dominicans are as black as Jamaicans and don’t identify as black.. why?   Haitians are blacker.  Puerto Ricans would rather die than be labeled black & typically identify as white/hispanic.  Same with Cubans.

Yikes.

I'm quite sure a whole lot of black Cubans, for example, do indeed identify as black. And Cuban/Latin American/Latino/whatever else may fit the bill.

14 hours ago, SCBills said:

She’s Indian and Jamaican. 

If she wants to identify culturally as black, so be it.   But her entire candidacy is based around her identity, so people are going to attack it. 

Do we consider all Caribbean descent as black?  They’re not African-American, it would have to be broader black category. 

This is only an issue because trump is in the race and he is a racist. No other Republican candidates would bring this up. His base eats this stuff up? Why? Because they are racist. 

these are trumps greatest hits. He needs new material, he is stale that is why his poll numbers are stale.

What does her race have to do with any important issues that affect yours and my life? nothing is the answer I know you will try to dance around.

Trump brings up race also because he has no policies, if he did he would talk about them. and “we are going to make so much electricity” is not talking about them.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I guess Kamala can now point to the Evan Gershkovich/Paul Whelan prisoner exchange as her first presidential accomplishment?

On that topic.  You think that arms dealer we exchanged for the basketball player is retired or still supplying arms to all these fires all over the globe?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yikes.

I'm quite sure a whole lot of black Cubans, for example, do indeed identify as black. And Cuban/Latin American/Latino/whatever else may fit the bill.

Why “yikes”.. she identifies as Indian when it’s politically expedient and then identifies as black when it’s politically expedient. 

If she’s going to make her entire campaign based on being a cultural black icon, it’s worth pointing out (not to the extent the Trump campaign is though).

Jamaicans don’t, as a culture, view themselves as black.  Some do.  Some don’t.  Same with Bahamians.  To say, oh, of course, she’s black.. she’s part Jamaican doesn’t register as oh, well obviously, for everyone. (Including many in the black community)

If she wants to lean into it, fine.. but she very clearly does this for political expedience.  

Im Polish and Italian.  If I spent my life reppin my Polish side running for office in Chicago, and then started quoting The Godfather, adopting a Long Island accent and campaigning with actors from the Sopranos because im trying to win over Italians in NY/NJ, people should freely question my sincerity. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3