Harris 2024

This one has to hurt. Harris a +7 when last poll was Trump +3 vs Biden:

The survey, conducted by Marquette Law School between July 24 and August 1, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads among likely voters on 50 percent to Trump's 42 percent. Harris has improved the Democrats' position since May, when Trump was leading on 44 percent to Joe Biden's 41 percent.

Harris is also leading among registered voters, on 47 percent to Trump's 41 percent. In Marquette Law School's last poll in May, Trump was three points ahead of Biden among registered voters, securing 40 percent of the vote to the president's 37 percent.

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-eight-point-lead-donald-trump-new-poll-presidential-election-1936246

The sampling is 33 percent R, 31 percent D and 28 percent I. 8 percent other)

https://law.marquette.edu/poll/wp-content/uploads/2024/08/MLSPSC21ToplinesRV_NationalIssues.html

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

No ***** lmao they just launched the campaign like two days ago

When is an acceptable timeline for you to have policy positions from the current VP, and potential President, as early voting begins in less than 45 days?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

When is an acceptable timeline for you to have policy positions from the current VP, and potential President, as early voting begins in less than 45 days?

If they don’t have the website fully built in a week, then I’ll shuffle my feet. 

• Eyeroll 1

54 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

If she’s not appealing to blue collared swing state voters, why are the betting markets putting her ahead in WI, MI, and PA?

https://polymarket.com/elections

Betting markets/polls/media had Hillary winning in 2016. How did that work out. Polls are meaningless. November will tell the story. I have seen polls that say Trump is winning and those are meaningless as well. I would guess from now until Nov there will stats saying Harris is winning and then Trump is winning. They will be going back and forth.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Or both are outliers since no poll has Trump winning this month and no their poll has Kamala up that big yet.

I think if anyone is being honest, Kamala

is up 2-3 points nationally and PA, WI, GA, AZ & NV are all within the MOE, with Michigan maybe slightly outside it for Harris. 

GOP Should Send Kamala Harris a ‘Thank You’ Card for Picking Walz

“Tim Walz is a target rich candidate for mockery. The more that undecided voters learn about him, the less there is to like. The coastal Democrats don’t care about stolen valor — Dick Blumenthal is the senior senator from Connecticut, after all.”

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/08/08/the-morning-briefing-gop-should-send-kamala-harris-a-thank-you-card-for-picking-walz-n4931441#google_vignette

31 minutes ago, SCBills said:

is up 2-3 points nationally and PA, WI, GA, AZ & NV are all within the MOE, with Michigan maybe slightly outside it for Harris. 

If anyone is being honest, they are seeing that she was the worst vice president in history and has done nothing to change that narrative except for being installed as the nominee.

35 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This is probably the most accurate thing said on this message board ever.

Funny how they can’t say abortion.  

It’s such a “fundamental right” yet they can’t even say it.  

And really Hillary?  

Women?  Men can have abortions to!!   

That’s what the iPhone emojis say.