Harris 2024

Kamala Harris ‘Kneecapped Her Campaign’ by Picking Tim Walz

Matt Margolis

Make no mistake about it, Republicans are happy that Kamala Harris picked Minnesota Governor Tim Walz as her running mate. He's a radical's radical with an extremist record that will be easy for Republicans to exploit going forward. OutKick founder Clay Travis, for one, was delighted with the pick.

"As someone voting for Donald Trump and JD Vance in 2024, as I have told you all, I love the pick of Minnesota governor Tim Waltz," Travis said. "He's a disaster. I thought surely Kamala will pick Josh Shapiro, Democrat governor of Pennsylvania. It's a no brainer. He's the most popular political figure in the most important swing state in America. It is a no brainer. The minute that she was the nominee, I said Josh Shapiro should be the pick. She didn't pick him."

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/08/06/clay-travis-kamala-harris-kneecapped-her-campaign-by-picking-tim-walz-n4931406

Say it isn't so. 

Delegates over the phone, closed door.  She wasn't even on the primary ticket people voted on.

Then they dump the Jewish guy for his religion. 

Seems like they didn't do any political research on this guy..

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Nah, she knows how to handle the MAGA filth quite well 

So you think it was good politics for her to do this in, checks notes…

Michigan. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

So you think it was good politics for her to do this in, checks notes…

Michigan. 

Yep. And my mistake, this was a bunch of whiny leftist Palestine folks so they weren’t voting for her anyways 

11 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Nah, she knows how to handle the MAGA filth quite well 

The person(s) protesting were total plants.  You must believe pro wrestling is real too.  Hilarious.   

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

The person(s) protesting were total plants.  You must believe pro wrestling is real too.  Hilarious.   

No they were just whiny leftists, easily dismissed