Harris 2024

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Wow, just wow, wonder why he isn’t on the ticket this time, oh right the one thing actually accomplished opening envelopes. (And not getting hung by the president’s mob).

1 minute ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Your entire  argument for her is simply she is younger than Trump? 

Worked when it was about Biden.

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

Wow, just wow, wonder why he isn’t on the ticket this time, oh right the one thing actually accomplished opening envelopes. (And not getting hung by the president’s mob).

Worked when it was about Biden.

You asked for accomplishments, I gave them to u. Have a seat.

2 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Your entire  argument for her is simply she is younger than Trump? 

- Younger

- can represent the US on the world stage coherently

- doesn’t need you to translate her

- I trust her more with Tax Cuts and Jobs Act reform than Trump

- has endorsements from people who work with her

- I can sit back and relax with

politics instead of a daily ***** show Trump admin 1 was

- etc etc etc

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

And pence did what again, or Quayle or Biden or Mondale etc… (when vp). Note I didn’t say she was. But there is more to the job than being a great orator or joke teller. 

You are the one who brought up Trump not being great off the cuff, which once again when your candidate is Kamala is hilarious. This is the football equivalence of stating that Flutie was not a good enough runner and then praising Bledsoe. 

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

- Younger

- can represent the US on the world stage coherently

- doesn’t need you to translate her

- I trust her more with Tax Cuts and Jobs Act reform than Trump

- has endorsements from people who work with her

- I can sit back and relax with

politics instead of a daily ***** show Trump admin 1 was

- etc etc etc

1- correct

2- show me one clip or instance 

3- are you kidding me

4- showing your a fool

5- people that rely on her jobs praising her 

6- relax on any politician shows your a fool

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You are the one who brought up Trump not being great off the cuff, which once again when your candidate is Kamala is hilarious. This is the football equivalence of stating that Flutie was not a good enough runner and then praising Bledsoe. 

1- correct

3- are you kidding me

4- showing your a fool

So you want to cut your time down on here to work with the Trump admin as his translator? We would miss you too much. I can’t have it. Vote Kamala.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

So you want to cut your time down on here to work with the Trump admin as his translator? We would miss you too much. I can’t have it. Vote Kamala.

She's done literally nothing in 4 years. So much nothing, they tried to walk back the border Czar title. You only hope she can do those things. You bash Trump for what he says, kamala alot younger and says the same type of nonsense. Don't think it's the upgrade u believe it to be.

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

She's done literally nothing in 4 years. So much nothing, they tried to walk back the border Czar title. You only hope she can do those things. You bash Trump for what he says, kamala alot younger and says the same type of nonsense. Don't think it's the upgrade u believe it to be.

VPs don’t really do much. What did Mike Pence do? She has a record while she was a senator. More than Trump had going into his first term.

Weve seen what a disaster a Trump admin had on the country.

As a Dem I’m finally glad we actual have a more liberal candidate than we’ve ever really had:

At the end of the day yall can argue all you want. The matter of fact is polls are showing Trump is letting this race slip through his hands. Polls are showing America, not just Dems, wants Kamala over Trump. 

Maybe a better resource of time is arguing over what Trump could be doing to turn his campaign around.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Trump whisper.

My point is not that Kamala is some super great orator (we know that doesn’t really matter to you, see Obama) it’s that this guy is off/on his meds and can’t hold a coherent point. You can see it in his repetition and trying to sound cool, did you her zuck called HIM, like three times and he miss have said it 5/6 times. 

Trump didn't win in 2016 as much as Hillary lost.  And this time it's shaping up to be the inverse.  Harris is not a great candidate.  But she has the peculiar advantages of being a candidate and not being Trump.  For those two reasons alone, she's likely to win.  It's lost on the Kool Aid consumers here what a horrible candidate Trump is.  

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

VPs don’t really do much. What did Mike Pence do? She has a record while she was a senator. More than Trump had going into his first term.

Weve seen what a disaster a Trump admin had on the country.

As a Dem I’m finally glad we actual have a more liberal candidate than we’ve ever really had:

At the end of the day yall can argue all you want. The matter of fact is polls are showing Trump is letting this race slip through his hands. Polls are showing America, not just Dems, wants Kamala over Trump. 

Maybe a better resource of time is arguing over what Trump could be doing to turn his campaign around.

I'm a moderate, and whatever beef I have with Harris isn't on policy.  It's just that I don't think she's a great candidate and I don't love the way that she obtained the nomination (through no fault of her own).  I completely agree with everything else you said, except for the point about Mike Pence, who, because of a fleeting moment and a show of character, may be one of the most consequential Vice Presidents in the history of this nation. 

21 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

1- correct

3- are you kidding me

4- showing your a fool

"showing your a fool."  The jokes with this guy write themselves. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Trump didn't win in 2016 as much as Hillary lost.  And this time it's shaping up to be the inverse.  Harris is not a great candidate.  But she has the peculiar advantages of being a candidate and not being Trump.  For those two reasons alone, she's likely to win.  It's lost on the Kool Aid consumers here what a horrible candidate Trump is.  

I'm a moderate, and whatever beef I have with Harris isn't on policy.  It's just that I don't think she's a great candidate and I don't love the way that she obtained the nomination (through no fault of her own).  I completely agree with everything else you said, except for the point about Mike Pence, who, because of a fleeting moment and a show of character, may be one of the most consequential Vice Presidents in the history of this nation. 

"showing your a fool."  The jokes with this guy write themselves. 

Yea, Mike Pence made one of the bravest choices any VP in history had to make. But on a day-to-day basis for what his job description actually calls for, he didn't do much in term of policy. Honestly, the only thing I can remember him doing was wasting taxpayer money by going to a Colts game knowing he was going to walk out when players kneel. Just wasted a bunch of money to make a stupid point.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Yea, Mike Pence made one of the bravest choices any VP in history had to make. But on a day-to-day basis for what his job description actually calls for, he didn't do much in term of policy. Honestly, the only thing I can remember him doing was wasting taxpayer money by going to a Colts game knowing he was going to walk out when players kneel. Just wasted a bunch of money to make a stupid point.

That was theatrics, and I agree that he otherwise didn't do much.  But what he did on January 6 . . . it arguably saved the republic.  That alone is something special.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

376182_image.jpg

Weird. 

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Hoax.  You missed that those things are a hoax. 

On 8/5/2024 at 2:27 PM, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Thank the Don for that verbiage.  

Maybe you could have given him some advice if you weren’t so busy gnawing on a block of HCQ the size of a car battery. 

Your posts are the TBD version of "Take my wife, please..."  If you're willing, I'm happy to workshop some new material. 

• Thank you (+1) 1