Harris 2024

10 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I'm going to take you completely avoiding the question as you have no answer.  Not surprising.  Run along now child, run along.  There were several acceptable answers/positions, you not being able to express any of them in any way shows me I am correct about you as a poster.  No substance.

Lashing out as usual. Where did u get your incorrect graph?

• Vomit 1

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Lashing out as usual. Where did u get your incorrect graph?

Ycharts.  Sounds reputable but who knows.  Yours is the one i saw first but the one i shared is easier to read.  3 vs 2.97.  It's completely irrelevant.  I don't care which is right, they are both showing rates have gone down.  For now.

Where does YCharts get its data?

Up to 50 years of history for more than 25,000 indices. Sourced from Standard & Poors, Bloomberg, MSCI and other reputable firms, covering US and global markets.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

“I told my wife.”  And MAGA wonders why women don’t like them. 

No it’s true.  I hope it tasted good and that you enjoyed yourself.  

I've got a real woman, so...

Nope.  Took a week's supply of HCQ at the recommended dose when I was pulled to the hospital.  And guess what?  I didn't die!

Edited by Doc

"So, Ukraine is a country in Europe.

It exists next to a bigger country called Russia.

Russia is a bigger country

Russia is a powerful country.

Russia decided to invade a smaller country, called Ukraine.

So, basically, that's wrong."

Good Lord, how could anyone take this woman seriously?.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

When they start Obama style with “let’s be clear” it means they are completely full of ***t

Let's be clear: when it starts off with that, you know it's Obama or one of his team members writing that tweet.

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes, Trump's scared of debating that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Are one of the many Presidents we apparently have going to comment on the fact US Service Members were injured by Iran proxies today, and we’re on the precipice of an Iran/Israel war?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I've got a real woman, so...

Nope.  Took a week's supply of HCQ at the recommended dose when I was pulled to the hospital.  And guess what?  I didn't die!

Also I had a pepperoni pizza and I too didn’t die.  The difference is I’m not a “doctor” and I didn’t go around telling others that pepperoni pizza is an effective tool with which to treat COVID.  

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Time for the geography game, eh?  Harris was factually correct.  Unlike this: 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/23/politics/trump-us-building-wall-colorado

If true, this is a massive signal of where Kamala wants her campaign to go.

Unites the progressive left and likely turns off some moderates, nevermind the long term political ramifications in a small, but reliable, democrat base - The Jewish community. 

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Also I had a pepperoni pizza and I too didn’t die.  The difference is I’m not a “doctor” and I didn’t go around telling others that pepperoni pizza is an effective tool with which to treat COVID. 

If you had been a doctor and not a "lawyer," what would you have told them was an effective tool to treat Wuhan virus? 

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Unites the progressive left and likely turns off some moderates, nevermind the long term political ramifications in a small, but reliable, democrat base - The Jewish community. 

I think it’s more likely she doesn’t want to deal with the fallout if Shapiro’s apparent imagination about his service in the IDF and also aggravate the Dearborn vote.  I wouldn’t pick him either.  Frankly, I’d take Kelly, but I suspect she’s leaning toward Walz — maybe he helps with Wisconsin.  I don’t know. 

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

If you had been a doctor and not a "lawyer," what would you have told them was an effective tool to treat Wuhan virus? 

Not something that isn’t.  Maybe the vaccine.  Maybe social distancing.  Maybe KN95 masks.   Maybe hand washing.  Maybe Paxlovid.  But certainly not pepperoni pizza.  Or HCQ. 

Edited by SectionC3

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I told my family Shapiro was never going to be VP.  For obvious reasons.

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Not something that isn’t.  Maybe the vaccine.  Maybe social distancing.  Maybe KN95 masks.   Maybe hand washing.  Maybe Paxlovid.  But certainly not pepperoni pizza.  Or HCQ. 

Vaccines and certainly Paxlovid weren't available, you see.  Nothing was, except for the other things that had questionable efficacy, mostly because they were made up.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

I told my family Shapiro was never going to be VP.  For obvious reasons.

Vaccines and certainly Paxlovid weren't available, you see.  Nothing was, except for the other things that had questionable efficacy, mostly because they were made up.

But HCQ isn’t even of questionable efficacy.  It is if no efficacy.  Some old weirdo thought it was a good idea, and people like you jumped on the idea without a shred of proof.  And, other people, believing the nonsense that the weirdo and you peddled, died because of it. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

I mean a third of the population and congress don’t seem to even understand these basics. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1