Harris 2024

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

She could always take the Trump approach and ignore every question.

Like this example from the last debate…. Can you read this and tell me Trumps policy?

TAPPER:  President Biden, thank you so much. Let’s turn to the cost of childcare, which many American families struggle to afford.

President Trump, both you and President Biden have tried to address this issue, but the average cost of childcare in this country has risen to more than $11,000 a year per child. For many families, the cost of childcare for two children is more than their rent. In your second term, what would you do to make childcare more affordable?

TRUMP:  Just to go back. The general got fired because he was no good. And if he said that, that’s why he made it up. But we have 19 people that said I didn’t say it, and they’re very highly respected, much more so than him.

The other thing is, he doesn’t fire people. He never fired people. I’ve never seen him fire anybody. I did fire a lot. I fired Comey because he was no good. I fired a lot of the top people at the FBI, drained the swamp. They were no good. Not easy to fire people. You’d pay a price for it, but they were no good. I inherited these people. I didn’t put him there. I didn’t put Comey there. He was no good. I fired him.

This guy hasn’t fired anybody. He never fires. He should have fired every military man that was involved with that Afghan – the Afghanistan horror show. The most embarrassing moment in the history of our country. He didn’t fire?

Did you fire anybody? Did you fire anybody that’s on the border, that’s allowed us to have the worst border in the history of the world? Did anybody get fired for allowing 18 million people, many from prisons, many from mental institutions? Did you fire anybody that allowed our country to be destroyed? Joe, our country is being destroyed as you and I sit up here and waste a lot of time on this debate. This shouldn’t be a debate.

He is the worst president. He just said it about me because I said it. But look, he’s the worst president in the history of our country. He’s destroyed our country. Now, all of a sudden, he’s trying to get a little tough on the border. He come out – came out with a nothing deal, and it reduced it a little bit. A little bit, like this much. It’s insignificant.

He wants open borders. He wants our country to either be destroyed or he wants to pick up those people as voters. And I don’t think – we just can’t let it happen. If he wins this election, our country doesn’t have a chance. Not even a chance of coming out of this rut. We probably won’t have a country left anymore. That’s how bad it is. He is the worst in history by far

Trump's policy...on the cost of childcare?  No and it's probably close to last on my list of things to care about because I don't have any elementary school aged children.  And when I did, I told my wife to stay home with the kids instead of working just to pay off child care costs.

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It's sad to see tds run rampant. Please seek help.

That was witty and

amusing.  Hoax.  I thought you’d have better things to do while waiting for that big beautiful wall that Donold couldn’t get done. 

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What do you think lefties...

Should the slightly biased reliable media maybe ask Kamala a question or two or nah?

Why?  They're hiding her like they did Biden's mental decline.

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Solid point.  The HCQ on which you gnawed probably was more like the size of a bowling ball.  Or a small refrigerator.  Either way I hope it was yummy and fun. 

Hoax.

Just now, Doc said:

Trump's policy...on the cost of childcare?  No and it's probably close to last on my list of things to care about because I don't have any elementary school aged children.  And when I did, I told my wife to stay home with the kids instead of working just to pay off child care costs.

“I told my wife.”  And MAGA wonders why women don’t like them. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Why?  They're hiding her like they did Biden's mental decline.

Hoax.

No it’s true.  I hope it tasted good and that you enjoyed yourself.  

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

“I told my wife.”  And MAGA wonders why women don’t like them. 

No it’s true.  I hope it tasted good and that you enjoyed yourself.  

What is it about today that has you posting so frequently as compared to the recent past? Is something happening today that has you worked up? 

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lol, which part was incorrect exactly?  Lame deflection fail.

Ok fine I'll take the Trump wall if you take bidens sharp as a tack? How bout inflation is down? Take the vaccine u won't get covid? Comon pick one!

Ok fine I'll take the Trump wall if you take bidens sharp as a tack? How bout inflation is down? Take the vaccine u won't get covid? Comon pick one!

Inflation went down to 3% you just can't comprehend it because you have no clue how these things work.   If you want to go back to that discussion,  how was Biden responsible for the rise in inflation?  You never gave anything approaching an answer.  Listen,  you get your opinions from headlines.  It's very obvious.   You have zero substance for any of your positions. 

• Eyeroll 1

Inflation went down to 3% you just can't comprehend it because you have no clue how these things work.   If you want to go back to that discussion,  how was Biden responsible for the rise in inflation?  You never gave anything approaching an answer.  Listen,  you get your opinions from headlines.  It's very obvious.   You have zero substance for any of your positions. 

When did inflation go down to 3%. It's been heating back up with the infrastructure money hitting the street. 

So bidens not on the hook for the rise in inflation, but gets credit for the reduction of inflation? Make it make sense.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

When did inflation go down to 3%. It's been heating back up with the infrastructure money hitting the street. 

June 2.97%.

image.thumb.png.e2bf8b132eef287dd742944b8c363271.png

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So bidens not on the hook for the rise in inflation, but gets credit for the reduction of inflation? Make it make sense.

Do you want to keep doing this?  If you had even half a brain you'd tap out.  You know you don't know what you're talking about so why?  Why do this?

Yes.  Because the inflation is impacting most of the world.

Ultimately, he will pay for not fixing it faster.  But did he cause it?  Not really.  You could have argued his spending didn't help.  But you didn't.  

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
wording
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/inflation-cpi

Never went below 3.

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

June 2.97%.

image.thumb.png.e2bf8b132eef287dd742944b8c363271.png

Do you want to keep doing this?  If you had even half a brain you'd tap out.  You know you don't know what you're talking about so why?  Why do this?

Yes.  Because the inflation is impacting most of the world.

Ultimately, he will pay for not fixing it faster.  But did he cause it?  Not really.  You could have argued his spending didn't help.  But you didn't.  

I already mentioned it before idiot, and you agreed with me. Please keep up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

I don't care.  It's in the 3's range according to all the data i've seen.  It makes no difference.  I ask how Biden caused it and you have nothing.  Because it's an absolute empty talking point.  

You literally just posted a false graph. Loser.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Don't waste your tine with L Ron.  He's in his own world.  He will say "inflation is only..." when inflation has doubled (more really) since Biden took office, then he will say it's not Biden's fault and then blame Trump.  He will just call you an idiot and say that he verbally abused you even though he gets his ass handed to him every time he makes a comment.  Just laugh at him, that's what I do. 

• Like (+1) 1

LOL, how do you know yours isn't false?  We both grabbed them from the internet you imbecile.  And it's within the margin of error compared to other sources it just was the cleaner graph to share.  

You still can't explain your position.  Not even 1% of an explanation.   I bet if i went through every post of yours in this forum i'd get the same.  Empty words with zero fact backing it up.  

• Vomit 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

LOL, how do you know yours isn't false?  We both grabbed them from the internet you imbecile.  And it's within the margin of error compared to other sources it just was the cleaner graph to share.  

You still can't explain your position.  Not even 1% of an explanation.   I bet if i went through every post of yours in this forum i'd get the same.  Empty words with zero fact backing it up.  

Loser.

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Margin of error? They don't round up lol.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Loser.

Margin of error? They don't round up lol.

I'm going to take you completely avoiding the question as you have no answer.  Not surprising.  Run along now child, run along.  There were several acceptable answers/positions, you not being able to express any of them in any way shows me I am correct about you as a poster.  No substance.

• Haha (+1) 1