Harris 2024

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Unlike HCQ man she believes in science. 

This  is kind of fun, saying hoax to each other and arguing about nonsense.  You weirdos take it ao

seriously.  It’s equally disturbing  and charming.  One day you’ll wake up and realize that you’re the joke.  Unless you guzzled fish tank cleaner in 2020.  That’s a tough one to bounce back from. 

What does she believe in? She flip flops on every issue.

7 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

She's not. You had it better under Trump. Facts.

Pre covid, sure, but he had literally nothing to do with it.  Then the wheels fell off.  Worst in the history of our country.   Don't take my word for it.  That's the bar for his presidency. 

It is unbelievably sad you are so brainwashed by right wing media that you want to bring that back.  Fact is any normal republican wins this election,  no doubt.

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What does she believe in? She flip flops on every issue.

Good.  What works for California does not work for the country.   I'm glad she sees this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Weird. 

A master class it was!  Trump is jealous.  So are you.  

This coming form the guy who thought HCQ was a COVID wonder

drug because Trump said so.  

She has a strict “don’t treat COVID with HCQ policy.”  Which you should have, too.  If you’re not too busy gorging on Ivermectin and looking at weird cartoons. 

Are you ok, fellah?

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Pre covid, sure, but he had literally nothing to do with it.  Then the wheels fell off.  Worst in the history of our country.   Don't take my word for it.  That's the bar for his presidency. 

It is unbelievably sad you are so brainwashed by right wing media that you want to bring that back.  Fact is any normal republican wins this election,  no doubt.

Good.  What works for California does not work for the country.   I'm glad she sees this.

Lol sure dude, pre covid he had nothing to do with. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Unlike HCQ man she believes in science. 

This  is kind of fun, saying hoax to each other and arguing about nonsense.  You weirdos take it ao

seriously.  It’s equally disturbing  and charming.  One day you’ll wake up and realize that you’re the joke.  Unless you guzzled fish tank cleaner in 2020.  That’s a tough one to bounce back from. 

You are the turd that brought hoax here, live with it.  She literally haS zero stated positions.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

I mean, it worked for Biden in 2020…

That's because Wuhan virus gave him an excuse and he could claim he'd do a better job on that and the economy.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You are the turd that brought hoax here, live with it.  She literally haS zero stated positions.  

Hoax.  Thank the Don for that verbiage.  

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's because Wuhan virus gave him an excuse and he could claim he'd do a better job on that and the economy.

Maybe you could have given him some advice if you weren’t so busy gnawing on a block of HCQ the size of a car battery. 

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Maybe you could have given him some advice if you weren’t so busy gnawing on a block of HCQ the size of a car battery. 

Hoax.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That's why she absolutely needs the debate to be on ABC and won't debate on Fox.  At least she'll be able to prepare for the questions in advance...

44 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Lol sure dude, pre covid he had nothing to do with. 

Please don't make me ask you to explain.   We know what happens.   It's embarrassing.  i actually get embarrassed for you.   He kept the stellar economy Obama created headed in the same direction.   Great, he does get points for that.  Otherwise it's a shite show.  An absolute circus.  Though maybe we coulda nuked that hurricane that hit last night....

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hoax.

That's why she absolutely needs the debate to be on ABC and won't debate on Fox.  At least she'll be able to prepare for the questions in advance...

She could always take the Trump approach and ignore every question.

Like this example from the last debate…. Can you read this and tell me Trumps policy?

TAPPER:  President Biden, thank you so much. Let’s turn to the cost of childcare, which many American families struggle to afford.

President Trump, both you and President Biden have tried to address this issue, but the average cost of childcare in this country has risen to more than $11,000 a year per child. For many families, the cost of childcare for two children is more than their rent. In your second term, what would you do to make childcare more affordable?

TRUMP:  Just to go back. The general got fired because he was no good. And if he said that, that’s why he made it up. But we have 19 people that said I didn’t say it, and they’re very highly respected, much more so than him.

The other thing is, he doesn’t fire people. He never fired people. I’ve never seen him fire anybody. I did fire a lot. I fired Comey because he was no good. I fired a lot of the top people at the FBI, drained the swamp. They were no good. Not easy to fire people. You’d pay a price for it, but they were no good. I inherited these people. I didn’t put him there. I didn’t put Comey there. He was no good. I fired him.

This guy hasn’t fired anybody. He never fires. He should have fired every military man that was involved with that Afghan – the Afghanistan horror show. The most embarrassing moment in the history of our country. He didn’t fire?

Did you fire anybody? Did you fire anybody that’s on the border, that’s allowed us to have the worst border in the history of the world? Did anybody get fired for allowing 18 million people, many from prisons, many from mental institutions? Did you fire anybody that allowed our country to be destroyed? Joe, our country is being destroyed as you and I sit up here and waste a lot of time on this debate. This shouldn’t be a debate.

He is the worst president. He just said it about me because I said it. But look, he’s the worst president in the history of our country. He’s destroyed our country. Now, all of a sudden, he’s trying to get a little tough on the border. He come out – came out with a nothing deal, and it reduced it a little bit. A little bit, like this much. It’s insignificant.

He wants open borders. He wants our country to either be destroyed or he wants to pick up those people as voters. And I don’t think – we just can’t let it happen. If he wins this election, our country doesn’t have a chance. Not even a chance of coming out of this rut. We probably won’t have a country left anymore. That’s how bad it is. He is the worst in history by far

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Please don't make me ask you to explain.   We know what happens.   It's embarrassing.  i actually get embarrassed for you.   He kept the stellar economy Obama created headed in the same direction.   Great, he does get points for that.  Otherwise it's a shite show.  An absolute circus.  Though maybe we coulda nuked that hurricane that hit last night....

I forgot about nuking hurricanes.  My how time flies. 

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Please do explain........I would love to hear your well thought out explanation. I'll grab some popcorn, and wait anxiously.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Please do explain........I would love to hear your well thought out explanation. I'll grab some popcorn, and wait anxiously.

Just like you’re waiting for that border wall, repeal and replace, and trump’s new

health care plan. 

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hoax.

Solid point.  The HCQ on which you gnawed probably was more like the size of a bowling ball.  Or a small refrigerator.  Either way I hope it was yummy and fun.