Harris 2024

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Seems like your having a nice day. Liberals are always so angry.

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Seems like your having a nice day. Liberals are always so angry.

My liberal job has me watching the game on a liberal Caribbean island so I’m good!

let’s go back to your math skills. 

To calculate the probability of an event happening three times in a row with a 66% chance each time, we multiply the probabilities of each individual event occurring.

If the probability of a single event happening is 66%, or 0.66, then the probability of it happening three times in a row is:

P=0.66×0.66×0.66=0.287P=0.66×0.66×0.66=0.287

So, the probability of it happening three times in a row is approximately 28.7%.

So if you’re just looking at bar graphs the odds are actually 28.7 percent, not 70 percent.

#learnmathyouconservative

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

My liberal job has me watching the game on a liberal Caribbean island so I’m good!

To calculate the probability of an event happening three times in a row with a 66% chance each time, we multiply the probabilities of each individual event occurring.

If the probability of a single event happening is 66%, or 0.66, then the probability of it happening three times in a row is:

So, the probability of it happening three times in a row is approximately 28.7%.

So if you’re just looking at bar graphs the odds are actually 28.7 percent, not 70 percent.

So you're trying to say there is going to be at least a 4.0 swing in polling error toward Republicans when there hasn't been that big of a move since 1980? Bold move cotton.

7 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Tell you what, let's bet. If the data shows overpolling for this election again in favor of dems you will leave this board forever. If it's in the Republicans favor I'll leave. Deal?

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So you're trying to say there is going to be at least a 4.0 swing in polling error toward Republicans when there hasn't been that big of a move since 1980? Bold move cotton.

Tell you what, let's bet. If the data shows overpolling for this election again in favor of dems you will leave this board forever. If it's in the Republicans favor I'll leave. Deal?

2000 wants a look at that +4

thars not a fair deal since you have the snowflake board.

If there’s a Dem over polling this election, I’ll leave this board. If there’s a Republican over polling this election, you’ll leave this board and the snowflake board.

Edited by Backintheday544

22 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

2000 wants a look at that +4

thars not a fair deal since you have the snowflake board.

If there’s a Dem over polling this election, I’ll leave this board. If there’s a Republican over polling this election, you’ll leave this board and the snowflake board.

I'm referring to the last election. And yeah that's what I thought.

18 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I don't know what other board you're referring to but absolutely. This is the easiest bet I've made in a while. Go bills.

Ohhhh sorry. This is embarrassing.

To give you board history, this was a very right leaning board. When people on the left joined the people on the right couldn’t handle it. So they went and created their own message board.

sorry you weren’t invited. Maybe if you use more extreme rhetoric.

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Ohhhh sorry. This is embarrassing.

To give you board history, this was a very right leaning board. When people on the left joined the people on the right couldn’t handle it. So they went and created their own message board.

:lol:

ban-revisionist-history-reinterpretation

• Haha (+1) 1