Harris 2024

The Harris-Walz campaign is running an ad in Pennsylvania claiming to depict two ordinary Pennsylvanians who are former Trump supporters and lifelong Republicans turned off by January 6th and Charlotesville, and now voting for Kamala Harris. 

After doing some research I found information on these two individuals, whose names are Robert Lange and Kristina Chadwick. Both are trained actors, film producers, and farmers who recently debuted a film called "Hayride to Hell" at the far-left CentreFilm Festival in State College, PA in 2023 which featured films about interracial gay fathers who find themselves raising a child after one of the dad's becomes a widower, and another about the struggle of illegal immigrants.

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Harris-Walz campaign is running an ad in Pennsylvania claiming to depict two ordinary Pennsylvanians who are former Trump supporters and lifelong Republicans turned off by January 6th and Charlotesville, and now voting for Kamala Harris. 

After doing some research I found information on these two individuals, whose names are Robert Lange and Kristina Chadwick. Both are trained actors, film producers, and farmers who recently debuted a film called "Hayride to Hell" at the far-left CentreFilm Festival in State College, PA in 2023 which featured films about interracial gay fathers who find themselves raising a child after one of the dad's becomes a widower, and another about the struggle of illegal immigrants.

BREAKING: actors do different parts to make money, more at 6

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You mean the leftist’s lied!! I’m shocked I tell you!!!  Shocked!!

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Westside said:

You mean the leftist’s lied!! I’m shocked I tell you!!!  Shocked!!

Pretty much everything they do lacks authenticity and is scripted and crafted consistent with the work of the Reich Ministry for Public Enlightenment and Propaganda which operated under propagandist extraordinaire Joseph Goebbels circa Germany 1933 to 1945. Rumor has it the likes of Steven Spielberg is assuming that role creating the image and public persona of the new and improved Kamala Harris for the DNC. Hoodwinking the American public into believing the village idiot is now the equal of the likes of Churchill and FDR.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Kamala: For It Before She Was Against It, And Vice-Versa

by Steven Hayward

Kamala Harris’s flip-flops have surpassed John Kerry levels, reinforcing that she is in fact product of Gertrude Stein’s Oakland: “There’s no ‘there’ there.”

She was going to end fracking—until she needed to win Pennsylvania.

Now she is for ending the Senate filibuster so that a nationwide, unlimited abortion statute can be passed by a bare majority. But in another case of “being for it before I was against it,” in 2017 Senator Harris signed on to a bipartisan letter in support of keeping the filibuster:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/09/kamala-for-it-before-she-was-against-it-and-vice-versa.php

stg092624dAPC-800x0.jpg

Unearthed Post-Heller Video Reveals the Real Kamala Harris. 

“Notice how this Kamala Harris bears little resemblance to the person we’re seeing now on the campaign trail.

She spoke off the cuff, without a teleprompter, and was far more articulate and self-assured than anything she displays now.

There was none of the word salad she’s now known for. That’s likely because that was the real Kamala Harris. She was expressing her true opinions on a subject about which she had actually thought. She’s wasn’t trying to pretend to be something she isn’t as she now does daily.”

https://www.shootingnewsweekly.com/gun-control/unearthed-post-heller-video-reveals-the-real-kamala-harris/