Harris 2024

1 hour ago, OrangeBills said:

Perhaps the most clueless post in the history of this forum...

He printed and handed out Trillions of dollars, you dolt...INTO a reasonably recovering economy with a supply constraint issue...that's like the DUMBEST thing you can do and he did it, and then bragged about it.

Geezus these Leftists are stupid, just stupid

Look someone actually knows the full talking point not just the headline, wow congrats you are less stupid than your comrades who couldn't even begin to explain their own opinion.  We won't bring up Trump spending more money and you gladly gargling gonads, no point in pointing out hypocrisy in someone low enough to be willing to vote for a rapist, so let's ask another question.  (Is he an empty talking point?  Let's see!)

Why or how did we get inflation under control faster than other industrialized countries if Biden's IRA only exacerbated the problem?   Was it magic?  Or did it simply take some time to work - as all these things typically do.

33 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Look someone actually knows the full talking point not just the headline, wow congrats you are less stupid than your comrades who couldn't even begin to explain their own opinion.  We won't bring up Trump spending more money and you gladly gargling gonads, no point in pointing out hypocrisy in someone low enough to be willing to vote for a rapist, so let's ask another question.  (Is he an empty talking point?  Let's see!)

Why or how did we get inflation under control faster than other industrialized countries if Biden's IRA only exacerbated the problem?   Was it magic?  Or did it simply take some time to work - as all these things typically do.

We are the (currently, still, hopefully) World's Reserve Currency despite the Biden Admin trying to destroy that factor...the United States as 30% of the Globe's economy imports/exports inflation, that's not even a legitimate question, dammit I can't stand this place.

Honestly it's not worth debating people on this who think it may actually be a topic or question, they are simply dumb people...

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

We are the (currently, still, hopefully) World's Reserve Currency despite the Biden Admin trying to destroy that factor...the United States as 30% of the Globe's economy imports/exports inflation, that's not even a legitimate question, dammit I can't stand this place.

Honestly it's not worth debating people on this who think it may actually be a topic or question, they are simply dumb people...

Yeah I get it.  You can explain a question about a talking point.  1 question further,  feigned outrage.  Transparent.  I'm not even debating anything,  I'm simply asking how we got inflation under control before our counterparts.  You think Bidens plan had nothing to do with it?  Say that.  I don't think I've even once said what his plan has accomplished in my view.   I've also been clear not working to fix this earlier is the biggest knock on his presidency. 

11 hours ago, SCBills said:

This is a wild thing to say when you’re the current VP

Apparently she’s holding some tricks up her sleeve that Biden refuses to implement 

Her base is so dumb they’re like “yeah, you go gurl!”  Were ***** as a country if these idiots get elected. 

9 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

She’s needed them for the past four years. The problem is the good ones quit.

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah I get it.  You can explain a question about a talking point.  1 question further,  feigned outrage.  Transparent.  I'm not even debating anything,  I'm simply asking how we got inflation under control before our counterparts.  You think Bidens plan had nothing to do with it?  Say that.  I don't think I've even once said what his plan has accomplished in my view.   I've also been clear not working to fix this earlier is the biggest knock on his presidency. 

Biden's plan to combat inflation?  What plan?  The only thing the Bidens did was yell at companies who were trying to navigate the higher prices and interest rates that he created, and then print/spend more money to make things worse...they did literally nothing else

I run a dinner in the Adirondacks every year, last 18 years, hard data, and the cost of that dinner is up 81% ($32 to $58) per head since Biden took office, hard facts, not this mularkey these people throw out there.

The Fed crushed inflation by raising Interest Rates in historic fashion, crushing small business and consumers along the way...the top 20-30% who own assets can survive, the rest are in deep trouble if this keeps up.  

The Global inflation comparison is so ridiculous, when you are on top of the mountain (for now) you ought to be able to manage things better than others, again Reserve Currency status.  

I don't have talking points, I understand things, and the things going on around here are horrendous, and I can't believe it, would only get worse with Harris/whats-his-name

• Like (+1) 5