Harris 2024

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Why “yikes”.. she identifies as Indian when it’s politically expedient and then identifies as black when it’s politically expedient. 

If she’s going to make her entire campaign based on being a cultural black icon, it’s worth pointing out (not to the extent the Trump campaign is though).

Jamaicans don’t, as a culture, view themselves as black.  Some do.  Some don’t.  Same with Bahamians.  To say, oh, of course, she’s black.. she’s part Jamaican doesn’t register as oh, well obviously, for everyone. (Including many in the black community)

If she wants to lean into it, fine.. but she very clearly does this for political expedience.  

Im Polish and Italian.  If I spent my life reppin my Polish side running for office in Chicago, and then started quoting The Godfather, adopting a Long Island accent and campaigning with actors from the Sopranos because im trying to win over Italians in NY/NJ, people should freely question my sincerity. 

And you identify as an assh•ole 100% of the time.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Leftists are putting on their blinders,  for all to see.

And Jamaican. 

But the point is Republicans would rather focus on this nonsense then actually create decent policies for the country.

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

And Jamaican. 

But the point is Republicans would rather focus on this nonsense then actually create decent policies for the country.

Care to list some of kamalas? Ban fracking or not? Both if you're her!

39 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Omg hahahahahahahahaha

The Rubio quote - they bolded “any problems” hahaha my God this base of voters is beyond gone.  

And yet we’re still going to beat you! How about that?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Well, how does Vivek know ?. . . . . . . . . . oh wait.

Keep it up trumpers

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/01/donald-trump-kamala-harris-attack-plan-00172178

John Fredericks, a Trump-aligned conservative radio host, told POLITICO on Monday that the “personal attacks against Kamala Harris are really ill-advised and ill-placed, and have no upside in this campaign,” saying some Republicans’ recent DEI references were “stupid.”

“Certainly on the air, I’m not doing it,” Fredericks said. “All you’ve got to do is focus on the issues. Here’s a candidate that ran for president in 2020, and got beat by the fortune teller Marianne Williamson.”

He's right.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

14 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Coming in the next few minutes from good Catholics Roundy, Redhawk, and the like…”Yes! Exactly!”

Hang on, let me look real hard for the rat’s ass I give