Harris 2024

• 2 weeks later...

These are the things you say publicly when you know you’ll never be accountable bc half the voters don’t care or are just as dumb and the media will never ever question you

7 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Will Florida be in play? Hundred of golf carts out to support her in the deep Trump area of the Villages.

What odds will you need to bet on who wins Florida? I am just curious.

Megan and Kamala are getting DRAGGED online for tonight. 

Megan twerking at a political event .. People leaving a few minutes into Kamala’s speech. 

Even black Twitter is trashing it on The Shade Room. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

What odds will you need to bet on who wins Florida? I am just curious.

It’s not there yet to put money on it. I’m putting my money on Wisconsin now on Polymatket. It’s 57-43 Trump right now. I think polling will continue to favor Harris.

I think anywhere you have these bigger D senate leads but Trump favored are states to put real money on right now.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

Megan and Kamala are getting DRAGGED online for tonight. 

Megan twerking at a political event .. People leaving a few minutes into Kamala’s speech. 

Even black Twitter is trashing it on The Shade Room. 

Trashy.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

She's not African American so she has to fake it. Ironically, if she did a rally for Indian people and did a super racist Apu voice from the Simpsons that would technically be ok. Thank you, come again!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

She's not African American so she has to fake it. Ironically, if she did a rally for Indian people and did a super racist Apu voice from the Simpsons that would technically be ok. Thank you, come again!

Lol.  End each sentence with the Canadian "ehh"

She was mostly raised in Canada.  

Her mom's caste claims to be God's on earth.  

Ugh.  The lyrics.  

Kamala is so popular that she needs her people to trick men into following her. This does not even mention the fact that this women is using the potential for sex as a way to get these guys to follow her