The government narrative about the attempted assassination is starting to crack…

15 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Trumptards? You're not to be taken seriously. Have fun with kamala!

But crackpot conspiracy theorists are to be taken seriously?  Why can't any of you produce some EVIDENCE?

51 minutes ago, Scraps said:

She is grossly incompetent but competent enough to organize this grand conspiracy and not get caught?  Both can't be true.

Regardless, it is nothing but speculation.  I know that works when you are surrounded by fellow Trumptards but it doesn't work here.  Where is the proof?

Why do you keep calling it a " grand conspiracy"? One person in the SS is all that would be required. I am actually curious if your contention that our SS is so incompetent that this kid on his own could get off shots that 99% of the time ends in a dead president is more comforting than one member being corrupt? If he had no help then our SS is so incompetent and worthless that at least 8 separate people need to be fired. 

25 minutes ago, Scraps said:

But crackpot conspiracy theorists are to be taken seriously?  Why can't any of you produce some EVIDENCE?

Evidence like the SS lying about giving Trump extra protection when requested and the reason for no man being on the roof? What would you call evidence besides someone admitting they did it? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Why do you keep calling it a " grand conspiracy"? One person in the SS is all that would be required. I am actually curious if your contention that our SS is so incompetent that this kid on his own could get off shots that 99% of the time ends in a dead president is more comforting than one member being corrupt? If he had no help then our SS is so incompetent and worthless that at least 8 separate people need to be fired. 

It couldn't be just one person.  There were two counter sniper teams consisting of two people each.  How does one traitor control those four people?  Where is your proof of any of this?  Rhetorical questions are not proof.

I'm fine with multiple people being fired.  Multiple people failed.

Edited by Scraps

32 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Evidence like the SS lying about giving Trump extra protection when requested and the reason for no man being on the roof? What would you call evidence besides someone admitting they did it? 

The Secret Service said they had turned down previous request but there were no requests for this event.

Somehow you have to tie a Secret Service agent to the nerd.  You haven't done that at all.

7 hours ago, Scraps said:

The Secret Service said they had turned down previous request but there were no requests for this event.

Somehow you have to tie a Secret Service agent to the nerd.  You haven't done that at all.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2024/07/15/secret-service-mayorkas-trump-security-denied-fact-check/74410817007/

https://time.com/7000964/secret-service-acknowledges-denying-some-past-security-requests-trump-campaign/

You are either truly proud of your ignorance or just such a political hack that no information will convince you of anything. The links above are the "fact check" from immediately after the attempt and then the SS admitting they lied. If you are going to issue a correction perhaps try to up to date.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Do you realize the links you provided backed up what I said?

6 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

It backs up that they did not deny extra help? Dude you are nuts or illiterate.

They denied previous requsts but there were no such requesta for this event.  That is what I and your links said.

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

They denied previous requsts but there were no such requesta for this event.  That is what I and your links said.

The SS service said they NEVER denied any request, which was a lie. So your comment is unrelated to what the SS lied about. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The SS service said they NEVER denied any request, which was a lie. So your comment is unrelated to what the SS lied about. 

The link YOU provided stated the same thing I stated.  If there is a problem, it is with YOU providing unrelated links. 

What is it with you anyway?  Is there some genetic defect in Magadonians where they have to dwell on some insignificant issue, get some lib to agree so you can say you "owned the lib"?  This particular issue  you are hung up on misses the point that I keep bringing you back to.  You have to provide some link, some actual evidence of someone in the Secret Service contacting and coordinating with this nerd.  Without that cornerstone, this conspiracy you are peddling falls apart.  I will keep bringing you back to that core issue over and over and over again.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

The link YOU provided stated the same thing I stated.  If there is a problem, it is with YOU providing unrelated links. 

What is it with you anyway?  Is there some genetic defect in Magadonians where they have to dwell on some insignificant issue, get some lib to agree so you can say you "owned the lib"?  This particular issue  you are hung up on misses the point that I keep bringing you back to.  You have to provide some link, some actual evidence of someone in the Secret Service contacting and coordinating with this nerd.  Without that cornerstone, this conspiracy you are peddling falls apart.  I will keep bringing you back to that core issue over and over and over again.

I appreciate you admitting I was correct, and that what I showed was evidence of concealment by the SS. As for the rest of your diatribe, I want to know if someone in SS is dirty, or whether the whole thing needs to be gutted because is no one is dirty then the whole SS is likely incompetent 

19 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I appreciate you admitting I was correct, and that what I showed was evidence of concealment by the SS. As for the rest of your diatribe, I want to know if someone in SS is dirty, or whether the whole thing needs to be gutted because is no one is dirty then the whole SS is likely incompetent 

I didn't admit you were correct.

You have to provide some link, some actual evidence of someone in the Secret Service contacting and coordinating with this nerd.  Without that cornerstone, this conspiracy you are peddling falls apart.  I will keep bringing you back to that core issue over and over and over again.

Edited by Scraps

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I didn't admit you were correct.

You have to provide some link, some actual evidence of someone in the Secret Service contacting and coordinating with this nerd.  Without that cornerstone, this conspiracy you are peddling falls apart.  I will keep bringing you back to that core issue over and over and over again.

I truly mean this, what evidence would someone have that the dead kid met with FBI/CIA/SS officials? If the SS has this evidence would they produce it for the world to see? 

2 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I truly mean this, what evidence would someone have that the dead kid met with FBI/CIA/SS officials? If the SS has this evidence would they produce it for the world to see? 

I believe the FBI is performing the investigation.  There should be some evidence either on a computer and/or cell phone from either the nerd or the "traitor".  Somehow they corresponded.  If they didn't, this is just a crazy conspiracy theory.

Tell me, was Sandy Hook staged?  Did some nut go into a school and shoot children or are the parents just "crisis actors"?  Are you an Alex Jones fan?