The government narrative about the attempted assassination is starting to crack…

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I remember a time when a mental patient was able to get within 20' of a President and shoot him and a staffer.  So why not?

When is the last time a sniper shot at a president? 1963, JFK.

Since then we've had other shootings - Ford 2X, both up close. Reagan: up close. We've seen other politicians worldwide stabbed and shot at, but I can't recall one that was a sniper.

Non-presidents: RFK Jr, up close. Steve Scalise, etc. Up close. MLK is the only post-JFK sniper attack I can recall.

Maybe Secret Service (including the rooftop snipers they deployed) became a little too focused on threats in the immediate crowd - the guy who leaves a knife somewhere inside the security perimeter, etc. I would imagine that that's what they were most focused on because that's the kind of attacks we've seen in the last 50+ years.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Scraps said:

No, my argument is that it is difficult to believe that a traitor in the Secret Service would have recruited and groomed that nerd, who didn't have the credibility to pull off a successful assassination, without leaving some sort of a trail.  Why even look for a disgruntled kid?  Wouldn't you look for something like a former sniper from the military?  You know, someone with the credibility to actually do the job?

Groomed the kid? Dems have spent 8 years calling the dude Hitler, finding the kid would be easy enough. All the traitor had to do was tell him how to get on the roof without being stopped. Do you think hitting a target at 150 yards with a scope is hard? Your questions scream that you have not dealt with a teen in decades and have never been to a shooting range. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Groomed the kid? Dems have spent 8 years calling the dude Hitler, finding the kid would be easy enough. All the traitor had to do was tell him how to get on the roof without being stopped. Do you think hitting a target at 150 yards with a scope is hard? Your questions scream that you have not dealt with a teen in decades and have never been to a shooting range. 

I think there is a 0% chance that a traitor in the Secret Service could reach out to this nerd, not have reached out to others and failed, not have his cover blown by some of those failures and gotten away with it.

Your still pushing that Dems calling Trump Hitler crap?  The nerd was a registered Republican.  His house had pro-Trump signs in the lawn.  He researched Biden as well.  Looks more like he was a nut who took advantage of a target of opportunity.

The secret service director Congressional hearing this week should be interested.  My guess it's a massive ***** up on all levels.  If Trump didn't turn his head at the last second this country would be absolutely wild right now.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

I think there is a 0% chance that a traitor in the Secret Service could reach out to this nerd, not have reached out to others and failed, not have his cover blown by some of those failures and gotten away with it.

Your still pushing that Dems calling Trump Hitler crap?  The nerd was a registered Republican.  His house had pro-Trump signs in the lawn.  He researched Biden as well.  Looks more like he was a nut who took advantage of a target of opportunity.

The media and attention seeking liberal media provocateurs have referenced him and Hitler in the same sentences many times before.  Hell, even his VP pick texted  eight years ago that he doesn't know if Trump is the next Nixon or America's Hitler.

4 hours ago, Scraps said:

All we hear on the msm is that Trump is Hitler. You don't think that type of rhetoric has consequences. Dems definitely started this anti Trump radicalization.

5 hours ago, Scraps said:

I appreciate you admitting your initial statements were far more convoluted then it needed to be. There though is no point in continuing this conversation since you obviously believe the left is pure and nothing I will say can change your mind. 

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The media and attention seeking liberal media provocateurs have referenced him and Hitler in the same sentences many times before.  Hell, even his VP pick texted  eight years ago that he doesn't know if Trump is the next Nixon or America's Hitler.

I never said otherwise.  However, those were as you stated "provocateurs".  Where is the evidence that this nerd was influenced by those provocateurs?  He was a Republican and his house had Pro Trump signs in the yard.

7 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

All we hear on the msm is that Trump is Hitler. You don't think that type of rhetoric has consequences. Dems definitely started this anti Trump radicalization.

Maybe that is all your news sources feed you.  While I have heard comparisons to Hitler, including from his running mate, I see that as extreme.  For the most part, the criticism I've heard is a wannabe authoritarian.  That description fits.  He speaks glowingly of Putin, Xi, Kim Jong Un and Vikctor Orban.  I never hear him talking positively about democracy stalwarts like Lincoln, Churchill or Reagan.  40 of the 44 people he appointed to high government positions and his own Vice President did not back his current run for office.

Being anti-Trump is not radical and there is no evidence that this nerd was affected by that.

6 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I appreciate you admitting your initial statements were far more convoluted then it needed to be. There though is no point in continuing this conversation since you obviously believe the left is pure and nothing I will say can change your mind. 

My initial statements were meant to get you to understand that the very basic parts to make your conspiracy make sense were to far fetched to be rational.  Apparently, you couldn't even manage that.  Your theory that this nerd was recruited and groomed without leaving any evidence is looney tunes bat ***** crazy.

I'm not sure why you believe I think "the left is pure".  I'm a registered Republican.  I've voted for Democrats once for President and once for Senator, having voted in every election since 1980.  I just recognize Trump for the conman crooked threat to our Republic that he is.

15 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I never said otherwise.  However, those were as you stated "provocateurs".  Where is the evidence that this nerd was influenced by those provocateurs?  He was a Republican and his house had Pro Trump signs in the yard.

Maybe that is all your news sources feed you.  While I have heard comparisons to Hitler, including from his running mate, I see that as extreme.  For the most part, the criticism I've heard is a wannabe authoritarian.  That description fits.  He speaks glowingly of Putin, Xi, Kim Jong Un and Vikctor Orban.  I never hear him talking positively about democracy stalwarts like Lincoln, Churchill or Reagan.  40 of the 44 people he appointed to high government positions and his own Vice President did not back his current run for office.

Being anti-Trump is not radical and there is no evidence that this nerd was affected by that.

My initial statements were meant to get you to understand that the very basic parts to make your conspiracy make sense were to far fetched to be rational.  Apparently, you couldn't even manage that.  Your theory that this nerd was recruited and groomed without leaving any evidence is looney tunes bat ***** crazy.

I'm not sure why you believe I think "the left is pure".  I'm a registered Republican.  I've voted for Democrats once for President and once for Senator, having voted in every election since 1980.  I just recognize Trump for the conman crooked threat to our Republic that he is.

My theory is simply the SS found a POS Dem who wanted to kill Trump, which is easy enough, and cleared the path for him. Your theory is convoluted and stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

My theory is simply the SS found a POS Dem who wanted to kill Trump, which is easy enough, and cleared the path for him. Your theory is convoluted and stupid.

The POS you mentioned is a Republican.  Now the conspiracy involves the entire Secret Service?  Keep getting more convoluted and stupid.

7 minutes ago, Scraps said:

The POS you mentioned is a Republican.  Now the conspiracy involves the entire Secret Service?  Keep getting more convoluted and stupid.

Yes the entire SS after I stated multiple times it was one member. You really suck at this thinking thing.

5 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Yes the entire SS after I stated multiple times it was one member. You really suck at this thinking thing.

Still doesn't make sense.  A single Secret Service agent couldn't clear a path for a sniper.  Also the POS nerd was a republican.  Facts Suck for you.

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Still doesn't make sense.  A single Secret Service agent couldn't clear a path for a sniper.  Also the POS nerd was a republican.  Facts Suck for you.

The agent isln charge could easily clear the way. And party affiliation has been questionable since Rush promoted switching parties in 2008. But good try

17 hours ago, Scraps said:

I think my argument that you keep dodging is why would a Secret Service traitor recruit that nerd?  How would he go about finding that nerd?  Wouldn't a traitor in the Secret Service look for somebody with the skillset to actually accomplish the mission?  That nerd certainly didn't have the cred.

tou need to start thinking critically…

a dead “lone wolf” would be the best outcome for the CIA after this

so they capture some zealot on a dark web forum and give him an offer he can’t refuse. Because they got him….entrapment, but what they want gets done, the shooter is dead, and all the Leftists are happy

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

I wasn't referring to the shooter but more about society in general.  I have no clue what set off this nut case but there's nothing unique about him.  

30 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A little cheat sheat of the worst things a politician can be called by his running mate:

1. Hitler

[huge Grand Canyon sized chasm]

2. Racist

I missed when Trump tried to genocide a population......care to fill me in?