The government narrative about the attempted assassination is starting to crack…

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, and Trump won in 2020, I'm with you now! You are not buying this single shooter with a ladder theory, are you?

Hey look, "Trump," or whoever this really is, was literally pointing to one on the many shooters, and no one did anything!

I'd buy the 2 shooter theory if they'd actually killed Trump.  As for the ladder, it doesn't matter one way or another.  The biggest issue was the massive security failure that allowed for Crooks to get off a shot, much less 8.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'd buy the 2 shooter theory if they'd actually killed Trump.  As for the ladder, it doesn't matter one way or another.  The biggest issue was the massive security failure that allowed for Crooks to get off a shot, much less 8.

Oh, the "two shooters" theory is so yesterday, Doc, come on, keep up! I've got four shooters, and a couple of look outs. Security failure is just an excuse, its part of the cover up. Just blame a few incompetents for this murder! This villainy, this infamous assault upon all that is good anywhere! 

What do you think they have done with Trump's body?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, and Trump won in 2020, I'm with you now! You are not buying this single shooter with a ladder theory, are you?

Hey look, "Trump," or whoever this really is, was literally pointing to one on the many shooters, and no one did anything!

image.png.31106b7558902a493f08e38e3b6cfeec.png

The election is already stolen, you Trump people just need to accept that.

If Trump is even still alive

Tibs, you’re so blinded by your TDS, that anything that makes Trump the victim, you automatically oppose…It’s like a natural reflex action, for you, that prevents you from rationality and common sense…

Sometimes you just need to leave the emotions at the door, and just accept wherever the evidence leads, whether it benefits your side or not…

Remember…”At all costs” they would not allow Trump to be president…👍

• Thank you (+1) 2

Oh come on, is it really this simple? It's her son!

image.png.28f8dd54e59457204b41dc3d3b956756.png

image.png.177ccbebd7686c98db7b365ec6d5d7db.png

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Tibs, you’re so blinded by your TDS, that anything that makes Trump the victim, you automatically oppose…It’s like a natural reflex action, for you, that prevents you from rationality and common sense…

Sometimes you just need to leave the emotions at the door, and just accept wherever the evidence leads, whether it benefits your side or not…

Remember…”At all costs” they would not allow Trump to be president…👍

I'm with you brother! You and me both know there were more than one shooter

You know Trump is gone, right? You are not naive enough to think he is still alive, are you?

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

The security here had so many failures and holes that it is impossible to distinguish between complicity and incompetence. 

Regardless providing the truth will be resisted by whatever means are available. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The security here had so many failures and holes that it is impossible to distinguish between complicity and incompetence. 

Regardless providing the truth will be resisted by whatever means are available. 

First rule in assassination is to kill the "assassin." The patsy has been taken care of.

And did you see them pick up the ketchup packet, Trump was heard saying something about his shoes, but who thinks of their shoes when being shot at? No one, the ketchup packet was under his shoe!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

And now this!

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/niagara-orleans/1-pilot-dead-after-single-engine-plane-crash-in-youngstown

NIAGARA COUNTY, N.Y. (WKBW) — One person is dead following a single-engine plane crash Saturday afternoon, according to the Niagara County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff Michael Filicetti said a single-engine plane owned by Skydive the Falls crashed just before noon near the Niagara Scenic Parkway. The pilot, 26-year-old Melanie Georger, was killed.

According to Sheriff Filicetti, all of the divers on board were able to exit the aircraft before it crashed.

Put this together with Richard Simmons death and it all starts to make sense...somehow

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So this kid was part of the deep state?  Tell us more.   

10 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The shooter has three phones, is able to walk around the site undeterred for at least an hour before hand, has a drone in the air the day of the event, is able to get a ladder to the side of the building, is able to bring a rifle up the building, and able to set up for several minutes, and then get off 8 shots before being stopped, but you think the SS does not have one traitor in the ranks? Do you believe Epstein killed himself also? 

So you think a traitor in the Secret Service recruited and groomed this loner and loser and left no evidence or trail of any kind?

Edited by Scraps

11 minutes ago, Scraps said:

So you think a traitor in the Secret Service recruited and groomed this loner and loser and left no evidence or trail of any kind?

Thank you for showing the world how gullible you are. Who said there was no evidence?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

What are your thoughts on how a 20yo nerd outsmarted the entire fed/state/local security apparatus? Criminal mastermind at work? 

Certainly there were failures on the part of the Feds.  The locals actually got somebody onto the roof, albeit temporarily.  I'd say the nerd got lucky.

Why would a Secret Service traitor recruit that nerd?  How would he go about finding that nerd?  Wouldn't a traitor in the Secret Service look for somebody with the skillset to actually accomplish the mission?  That nerd certainly didn't have the cred.

13 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Thank you for showing the world how gullible you are. Who said there was no evidence?

Exactly my MAGA brother! It's all over twitter, now known as X. Media is not covering all the evidence being shown all over Twitter, now known as X

16 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Certainly there were failures on the part of the Feds.  The locals actually got somebody onto the roof, albeit temporarily.  I'd say the nerd got lucky.

Why would a Secret Service traitor recruit that nerd?  How would he go about finding that nerd?  Wouldn't a traitor in the Secret Service look for somebody with the skillset to actually accomplish the mission?  That nerd certainly didn't have the cred.

Sadly, the failures were of such an egregious and deadly nature that it’s incredibly easy to imagine there could be more there. You don’t even have to lean to the right to think it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Sadly, the failures were of such an egregious and deadly nature that it’s incredibly easy to imagine there could be more there. You don’t even have to lean to the right to think it. 

Maybe, but the questions I raised still need to be answered to make any conspiracy you gin up to have any credibility at all.

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Maybe, but the questions I raised still need to be answered to make any conspiracy you gin up to have any credibility at all.

Whatever the answer at least we know we can trust the government agencies that deliver it. They’ve earned that much from us. 

• Like (+1) 1