The government narrative about the attempted assassination is starting to crack…

A tidal wave of former and current Secret Service agents, both rank and file, and managers, are reaching out to me pleading for help. Many of them have been telling me, and anyone else who would listen, for years, that the Secret Service was collapsing under the enormous weight of managerial incompetence. In the attached article you’ll see I’ve been discussing these issues since early 2012. 

Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle’s selfish, irresponsible decision to remain in position is a genuine national security crisis for our country. 

Her leadership has already played a significant role in one tragedy, and another one is likely under her failed leadership. If this mess isn’t immediately cleaned up, I assure you, we will lose a President. 

washingtonian.com/2013/12/04/wha…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

“Women are automatically worse than men, therefore any woman in a position of power is unqualified DEI hire. I have never felt the touch of a woman before”

4 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The shooter has three phones, is able to walk around the site undeterred for at least an hour before hand, has a drone in the air the day of the event, is able to get a ladder to the side of the building, is able to bring a rifle up the building, and able to set up for several minutes, and then get off 8 shots before being stopped, but you think the SS does not have one traitor in the ranks? Do you believe Epstein killed himself also? 

The bit about the ladder seems to be untrue.  He apparently climbed atop an AC unit to reach a low roof adjacent to the building he was on when he took the shots at the former President.  Haven't heard enough details about the other items in your post to determine whether they are accurate or not.  But the ladder bit appears to not be.

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“Women are automatically worse than men, therefore any woman in a position of power is unqualified DEI hire. I have never felt the touch of a woman before”

How dare you assume their gender. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/19/2024 at 8:33 AM, JaCrispy said:

I knew it would only be a matter of time before the truth started coming out…

So far, we know the secret service chief lied about the sloped roof, as other snipers were on roofs that were sloped…And even after the shooter was killed, we see photos of officials standing on the sloped roof with ease, without any appearance of being in danger…

And we know the FBI is lying about not being able to get into the shooter’s phone, access to social media, and search engine content…This is very basic stuff for federal law enforcement…

And now it looks like the government is lying about a “lone shooter”, just like with JFK, as witnesses claim there was another near the water tower…

The government is always propagandizing us- remember that…They have no reason to ever tell us the truth about anything, when they can get what they want by lying…

Unfortunately, for them, in this modern age of cell phones and cameras, people don’t need to rely on them anymore…It’s much easier for people to put the pieces of the puzzle together, themselves…

More to come…👍

About damn time someone figured out there was more than one shooter. Heck, I was saying that right when i happened. I even pointed out a suspicious looking person in the crowd, How could one shooter do all that damage to one era?

Makes no sense at all!

And the real kicker is Trump was wearing a bandage on the wrong ear! Gets shot in one ear and wears bandage on other ear? Come on!

image.png.a81519fb7f7947419458d606d759470f.png

image.png.269f6fb027acad15e56f4385896ee5ae.png

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Broken.

The cover story sure is broken! Lone shooter 🤣

What a joke! Look, we even have picture of the..er...a water tower!

image.png.05377a1c63aedffad343a79f6d0b6f2c.png

Look at the arrows!

There's more!

image.png.6b780932fbfc3436acdbfc9c6a4e7f3c.png

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

About damn time someone figured out there was more than one shooter. Heck, I was saying that right when i happened. I even pointed out a suspicious looking person in the crowd, How could one shooter do all that damage to one era?

Makes no sense at all!

And the real kicker is Trump was wearing a bandage on the wrong ear! Gets shot in one ear and wears bandage on other ear? Come on!

image.png.a81519fb7f7947419458d606d759470f.png

image.png.269f6fb027acad15e56f4385896ee5ae.png

Huh?

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

A tidal wave of former and current Secret Service agents, both rank and file, and managers, are reaching out to me pleading for help. Many of them have been telling me, and anyone else who would listen, for years, that the Secret Service was collapsing under the enormous weight of managerial incompetence. In the attached article you’ll see I’ve been discussing these issues since early 2012. 

Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle’s selfish, irresponsible decision to remain in position is a genuine national security crisis for our country. 

Her leadership has already played a significant role in one tragedy, and another one is likely under her failed leadership. If this mess isn’t immediately cleaned up, I assure you, we will lose a President. 

washingtonian.com/2013/12/04/wha…

Oh please, the are already falling back on incompetence? This isn't incompetence, its pure malicious criminality of the highest order

The patsy was running around with a ladder, gun and sight scope? Ya sure, meanwhile the real shooters were on the water tower and in the mysterious trashy hole! That was no garbage reciprocal, it was a sniper's nest, fools! 

They are laughing at you!

image.png.e427a61d6c27dc15dafb8a7227f70eb5.png

image.png.340272583e61d5938f2694c628f2c623.png

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Huh?

Playing dumb? Where were you when the Trump stand up double was "shot"?

Huh?

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh please, the are already falling back on incompetence? This isn't incompetence, its pure malicious criminality of the highest order

The patsy was running around with a ladder, gun and sight scope? Ya sure, meanwhile the real shooters were on the water tower and in the mysterious trashy hole! That was no garbage reciprocal, it was a sniper's nest, fools! 

Huh?

Off your meds today?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Off your meds today?

Yes, and Trump won in 2020, I'm with you now! You are not buying this single shooter with a ladder theory, are you?

Hey look, "Trump," or whoever this really is, was literally pointing to one on the many shooters, and no one did anything!

image.png.31106b7558902a493f08e38e3b6cfeec.png

On 7/19/2024 at 1:06 PM, Big Blitz said:

The election is already stolen, you Trump people just need to accept that.

If Trump is even still alive

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Huh?

Crooks was heard shouting “I’M JUST A PATSY!!!” a second or two before he was gunned down by Secret Service Agents.

• Haha (+1) 3