The government narrative about the attempted assassination is starting to crack…

8 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Did you watch it. It will make you scratch your head, and it is not aligned with any party.

I actually love that type of stuff.   It's fun.  But people have a tendency to take anything they don't understand and turn it into conspiracy.   My only point is you don't have to go far for similar crazy shite.  Just read any bb post.

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

I actually love that type of stuff.   It's fun.  But people have a tendency to take anything they don't understand and turn it into conspiracy.   My only point is you don't have to go far for similar crazy shite.  Just read any bb post.

I found it very interesting and makes you go "huh".

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

The fact that you know about all those demonstrates that the FBI can't keep such things secret now, doesn't it?

That last sentence is such gibberish I can't make sense of it.

I have corrected it, not sure if it was spell check or starting one sentence and finishing another one.

Boy they sure moved quick on the kamala finger poppin quick, they had to get the failed assasination

quickly out of the news. And it worked like a charm.

The democrat party is evil as ***** but they sure aren't stupid.

6 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I have corrected it, not sure if it was spell check or starting one sentence and finishing another one.

Still gibberish.  Try again.

FBI uncovers shooter’s social media posts, showing he supported Democrat agenda…Looks like the whole registering as a Republican was a cover for his actions…

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Remember when Trump was shot like 10 years ago it feels like now.  

Suddenly there is a social media account I’m sure they’ve edited.  

Yup, he was a Dem all right...

• Agree 1