The government narrative about the attempted assassination is starting to crack…

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A little cheat sheat of the worst things a politician can be called by his running mate:

1. Hitler

[huge Grand Canyon sized chasm]

2. Racist

Frank you never answered my follow up? I wonder why...........

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A little cheat sheat of the worst things a politician can be called by his running mate:

1. Hitler

[huge Grand Canyon sized chasm]

2. Racist

What policies had Trump enacted when he was called Hitler? So I don't really care what Vance was calling a guy he had never met or seen how he operated. Being called a racist after 40+ years and having met each other many times is much worse to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

What policies had Trump enacted when he was called Hitler? So I don't really care what Vance was calling a guy he had never met or seen how he operated. Being called a racist after 40+ years and having met each other many times is much worse to me. 

Much less popular nefarious characters of the 20th century, Stalin and Mao killed many more people than Hitler but fellow communists using the Hitler tag like to avoid that mention for obvious reasons. Similar to Mao, the American left is attempting their own cultural revolution so let's use our imaginations and identify the path they ultimately intend to take.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

probably in some Reddit sub forums.

Blue anon is loud and proud right now.

Biden's announcement seems to have killed blue Anon (and it was a real thing).

And it's brought QAnon back, front and center! Oh happy day.

Blue anon also follows the iron law of projection.  but that's kind of the norm by now.

Tell us more MSM stories about how great Biden and his agenda are doing?

The MSM and its parrots have no integrity to stand on.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Much less popular nefarious characters of the 20th century, Stalin and Mao killed many more people than Hitler but fellow communists using the Hitler tag like to avoid that mention for obvious reasons. Similar to Mao, the American left is attempting their own cultural revolution so let's use our imaginations and identify the path they ultimately intend to take.

Well, JD better get in that time machine, dial it back to 2016, and say something about Kamala is America's Mao.

• Eyeroll 1

On 7/21/2024 at 2:40 PM, Orlando Buffalo said:

The agent isln charge could easily clear the way. And party affiliation has been questionable since Rush promoted switching parties in 2008. But good try

So you figured out that the agent in charge is the traitor?  Were the Secret Service snipers in on the plot too?  Do you have any evidence?

The nerd only voted once, in the 2022 midterms, and never switched parties.  So what is the point of this claim?

And you think my theory is convoluted...

On 7/21/2024 at 2:47 PM, OrangeBills said:

tou need to start thinking critically…

a dead “lone wolf” would be the best outcome for the CIA after this

so they capture some zealot on a dark web forum and give him an offer he can’t refuse. Because they got him….entrapment, but what they want gets done, the shooter is dead, and all the Leftists are happy

Why would the leftists be happy with a live Trump and a dead zealot?  You need to start thinking rationally.

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

So you figured out that the agent in charge is the traitor?  Were the Secret Service snipers in on the plot too?  Do you have any evidence?

The nerd only voted once, in the 2022 midterms, and never switched parties.  So what is the point of this claim?

And you think my theory is convoluted...

You have no answers and each time you make a claim and I show you how dumb you are you respond with " what is the point of this claim?" I get you hate Trump but to watch the SS director claim total ignorance in front of congress and then come back with this stupidity is impressive.

17 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You have no answers and each time you make a claim and I show you how dumb you are you respond with " what is the point of this claim?" I get you hate Trump but to watch the SS director claim total ignorance in front of congress and then come back with this stupidity is impressive.

YOU don't have the answers.  I know part of MAGA is projection but I don't have to prove anything.  Crazy conspiracy theories are not evidence.  Where is the proof?

So what are you saying now?   Is Cheatle part of the grand conspiracy?

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

YOU don't have the answers.  I know part of MAGA is projection but I don't have to prove anything.  Crazy conspiracy theories are not evidence.  Where is the proof?

She's is so ***** grossly incompetent, anything is possible.

6 minutes ago, Scraps said:

You don't need evidence when you can simply connect the dots.......

Work smarter, not harder.

Think About It GIF by Identity

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

She's is so ***** grossly incompetent, anything is possible.

She is grossly incompetent but competent enough to organize this grand conspiracy and not get caught?  Both can't be true.

Regardless, it is nothing but speculation.  I know that works when you are surrounded by fellow Trumptards but it doesn't work here.  Where is the proof?

Just now, LeGOATski said:

You don't need evidence when you can simply connect the dots.......

Work smarter, not harder.

Think About It GIF by Identity

What dots are you talking about?

15 minutes ago, Scraps said:

She is grossly incompetent but competent enough to organize this grand conspiracy and not get caught?  Both can't be true.

Regardless, it is nothing but speculation.  I know that works when you are surrounded by fellow Trumptards but it doesn't work here.  Where is the proof?

What dots are you talking about?

Trumptards? You're not to be taken seriously. Have fun with kamala!