The government narrative about the attempted assassination is starting to crack…

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Whatever the answer at least we know we can trust the government agencies that deliver it. They’ve earned that much from us. 

Seems to be the vaunted investigative journalists at Fox News, One America News, Newsmax and the like should be able to reveal the truth.  Oh never mind.  Those outlets don't actually have investigative journalism.  They just repackage news and "ask questions" to feed their conspiracy theorist audience.

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

Seems to be the vaunted investigative journalists at Fox News, One America News, Newsmax and the like should be able to reveal the truth.  Oh never mind.  Those outlets don't actually have investigative journalism.  They just repackage news and "ask questions" to feed their conspiracy theorist audience.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-rally-shooting-07-14-24#h_e3b77ce122987eb5d2059a2dff21a270

Look at CNN peddling this three shooters business. Sad. I hear some on MSNBC also believe it may have been glass that struck the orange man. Seems crazy doesn’t it?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-rally-shooting-07-14-24#h_e3b77ce122987eb5d2059a2dff21a270

Look at CNN peddling this three shooters business. Sad. I hear some on MSNBC also believe it may have been glass that struck the orange man. Seems crazy doesn’t it?

Even if there were two shooters, it doesn't change the validity of my questions.  Why would a Secret Service traitor recruit that nerd?  How would he go about finding that nerd?  Wouldn't a traitor in the Secret Service look for somebody with the skillset to actually accomplish the mission?  That nerd certainly didn't have the cred.

• Like (+1) 1

Even if there were two shooters, it doesn't change the validity of my questions.  Why would a Secret Service traitor recruit that nerd?  How would he go about finding that nerd?  Wouldn't a traitor in the Secret Service look for somebody with the skillset to actually accomplish the mission?  That nerd certainly didn't have the cred.

Now the story is THREE bad shooters? LOL, ok!

Love it.

image.png.fa08aff00e78a3e5bfde7a6bae54745d.png

I think the nerd had sufficient skillset but for a timely turn of one orange head. Do you disagree?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

I think the nerd had sufficient skillset but for a timely turn of one orange head. Do you disagree?

So if you were to recruit somebody to shoot at an ex-president with a secret service detail, you would pick this 20 year old nerd to worked as a nutritionist at a retirement community and was rejected from the rifle team in high school because he was a bad shot?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

So if you were to recruit somebody to shoot at an ex-president with a secret service detail, you would pick this 20 year old nerd to worked as a nutritionist at a retirement community and was rejected from the rifle team in high school because he was a bad shot?

Seems unlikely doesn’t it? Waiting for DHS Director Mayorkas to give us the full story. He’s as credible as the day is long. He’s already assured us he has total confidence in the agency responsible for the whole event. 

How do feel about CNN peddling the multiple shooters angle? Seems crazy. They are normally very reliable. 

• Like (+1) 1

The kid was walking around looking for a place to see his favorite, Donald Trump. Some guys in uniform called to him and said, hey you want a great view of Trump, climb up there, its ok, great view. Then when the real shooters started shooting these cops started yelling, "He's up there! He's up there!!" SS shots the poor, innocent kid dead. And the secret service, cops, EMS, a guy who works in the Social Security department (Deep State) and a few others, toss a gun up there and say it was just some crazy kid

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Seems unlikely doesn’t it? Waiting for DHS Director Mayorkas to give us the full story. He’s as credible as the day is long. He’s already assured us he has total confidence in the agency responsible for the whole event. 

How do feel about CNN peddling the multiple shooters angle? Seems crazy. They are normally very reliable. 

I don't know that they peddled anything from the link you provided.  They reported the FBI said the shooter acted alone.  They reported that two people at the University of Colorado thought three weapons were fired, but provided no data to back up this statement.   Then CNN seemed to pivot back to a single shooter.  All this was 5 days ago when the information was pretty raw.  

I guess I'd like to see the data supporting the theory from the University of Colorado.  Also, why hasn't anyone in the media, crowd, or law enforcement come forward to say that shots came from multiple directions?  Certainly the media and the Magadonians at this event can't be in on the giant conspiracy with the Secret Service, FBI, Pennsylvania State Police the Butler Township police.  This doesn't make much sense to me but maybe the vaunted investigative journalists at Fox News, One America News, Newsmax and the like can analyze this data and present to truth to us.

8 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I don't know that they peddled anything from the link you provided.  They reported the FBI said the shooter acted alone.  They reported that two people at the University of Colorado thought three weapons were fired, but provided no data to back up this statement.   Then CNN seemed to pivot back to a single shooter.  All this was 5 days ago when the information was pretty raw.  

I guess I'd like to see the data supporting the theory from the University of Colorado.  Also, why hasn't anyone in the media, crowd, or law enforcement come forward to say that shots came from multiple directions?  Certainly the media and the Magadonians at this event can't be in on the giant conspiracy with the Secret Service, FBI, Pennsylvania State Police the Butler Township police.  This doesn't make much sense to me but maybe the vaunted investigative journalists at Fox News, One America News, Newsmax and the like can analyze this data and present to truth to us.

This is what has me wondering about what CNN published. They are charter members of the reliable mainstream media after all. Maybe one of Fox News, One America News, or Newsmax will debunk what CNN put out there. Not sure if there’s enough info to refute the MSNBC crew just yet. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

This is what has me wondering about what CNN published. They are charter members of the reliable mainstream media after all. Maybe one of Fox News, One America News, or Newsmax will debunk what CNN put out there. Not sure if there’s enough info to refute the MSNBC crew just yet. 

Don't be silly.  That isn't what Fox, OAN or Newsmax does.  They ask questions and feed conspiracy theories.

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

Maybe, but the questions I raised still need to be answered to make any conspiracy you gin up to have any credibility at all.

So your argument is that the SS is so incompetent that they did not secure the area despite it being well within normal perimeter, did not stop the kid when he was first seen running around, they did not pull Trump from stage in the 5+ minutes they knew the kid was up there with a gun, and did not eliminate him in said time frame either? Truly do you believe Epstein killed himself also? 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

So your argument is that the SS is so incompetent that they did not secure the area despite it being well within normal perimeter, did not stop the kid when he was first seen running around, they did not pull Trump from stage in the 5+ minutes they knew the kid was up there with a gun, and did not eliminate him in said time frame either? Truly do you believe Epstein killed himself also? 

I think my argument that you keep dodging is why would a Secret Service traitor recruit that nerd?  How would he go about finding that nerd?  Wouldn't a traitor in the Secret Service look for somebody with the skillset to actually accomplish the mission?  That nerd certainly didn't have the cred.

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

It’s not easy to recruit a kamikaze. 

This has MK Ultra patsy written all over it if we want to go the conspiracy direction. 

The focus should be on his parents. Do they have any weird connections? And are they his “parents”? 

26 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I think my argument that you keep dodging is why would a Secret Service traitor recruit that nerd?  How would he go about finding that nerd?  Wouldn't a traitor in the Secret Service look for somebody with the skillset to actually accomplish the mission?  That nerd certainly didn't have the cred.

The nerd is part of a gun club and missed by a few inches, finding angry kids online is easy, look in discord or 4 chan. Your entire argument is like you don't believe MK Ultra existed. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The nerd is part of a gun club and missed by a few inches, finding angry kids online is easy, look in discord or 4 chan. Your entire argument is like you don't believe MK Ultra existed. 

No, my argument is that it is difficult to believe that a traitor in the Secret Service would have recruited and groomed that nerd, who didn't have the credibility to pull off a successful assassination, without leaving some sort of a trail.  Why even look for a disgruntled kid?  Wouldn't you look for something like a former sniper from the military?  You know, someone with the credibility to actually do the job?

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

What are your thoughts on how a 20yo nerd outsmarted the entire fed/state/local security apparatus? Criminal mastermind at work? 

I remember a time when a mental patient was able to get within 20' of a President and shoot him and a staffer.  So why not?

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I remember a time when a mental patient was able to get within 20' of a President and shoot him and a staffer.  So why not?

Hard to argue. Not much has changed and heightened security has not really been a thing in the 4 decades since that happened. 

• Like (+1) 1