Anonymous NFL Exec: "Josh Allen is one of the more overrated players in the NFL"

2 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Just like Patrick has 52 more passing TDs in as many years as a starter.

Super Bowl rings and MVPs are what they are no matter how you slice it as well.

The very same thing Bills fans criticize Jalen Hurts for, they now want to laugh at.

I love how you guys move the goal posts.  

I love how you agreed that KC has a better team/coaching with your rushing touch down assesment. Carry on though. 

5 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

I love how you agreed that KC has a better team/coaching with your rushing touch down assesment. Carry on though. 

He’s either a fan of another team or one of those “we can never be the best at anything” losers that small-time cities are filled with, and Buffalo in particular attracts. 

Ignore. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I wonder how much of Josh Allen's inability to read defenses is on Ken Dorsey and I am curious if we see a leap in that area once Allen has an offseason with Brady.  I thought he was getting really good at reading defenses toward the end of Daboll's tenure.  When Josh made the controversial comment about not watching much tape he followed it by saying he doesn't worry about what the defense is doing because if the Bills offense can do anything it wants and it's up to the defense to adjust to  them.  I've long suspected those were Dorsey's words being filtered through Josh because it seemed to be one of the key differences between Dorsey and Brady.  I'm hoping that's the case and that Josh starts reading and abusing defenses again.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, PBF81 said:

You make points based on stats, I point out the facts on them that contradict you, and then you say you can't apply stats the way that you did in essence.  

Well, OK.  

What stats did I use to make points?

2 hours ago, fergie's ire said:

I wonder how much of Josh Allen's inability to read defenses is on Ken Dorsey and I am curious if we see a leap in that area once Allen has an offseason with Brady.  I thought he was getting really good at reading defenses toward the end of Daboll's tenure.  When Josh made the controversial comment about not watching much tape he followed it by saying he doesn't worry about what the defense is doing because if the Bills offense can do anything it wants and it's up to the defense to adjust to  them.  I've long suspected those were Dorsey's words being filtered through Josh because it seemed to be one of the key differences between Dorsey and Brady.  I'm hoping that's the case and that Josh starts reading and abusing defenses again.

Bingo. 

INTs will go down this year too with Davis gone. 

7 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

😂😂😂Says the guy who want to count a bunch of 1yard shovel passes foh

Fair enough.  Allen had 15 rushing TDs this past season.  I have no idea how to track from how far out each one was, but I guarantee you Mahomes did not have 15 1-yard shovel pass TDs.

Just to get back to the point.  Mahomes is greater than Allen, like Elway is greater than Marino.  

Many fans' frustration of this FACT comes from this team not being able to get over the hump.  This is why many of you hang on statistics and that's fine.

Carry on.

5 hours ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Andy Reid is the best HC currently in football.  Thats no secret.  How much of his success in KC has to do with having Mahomes at QB?  Let's be real. 

What are we talking about here?  You want a new head coach?

Edited by Chicken Boo

On 7/19/2024 at 7:47 AM, eball said:

Josh’s performance record in the clutch and playoffs contradicts your assertions he lacks mental toughness and maturity.

The truth is he is 3 or 4 plays away from having had a chance to get those same rings.

Like it or not, luck is a big part of success and Mahomes has had all of it.

You know what you call those "3 or 4 plays"? A leak. It may be a small leak, but it's one Mahomes doesn't have, and that's why he has a case filled with hardware while Allen has zero. Until he starts taking the game seriously, Allen will need an incredible streak of luck to get a Lombardi or an MVP.

• Disagree 2

27 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You know what you call those "3 or 4 plays"? A leak. It may be a small leak, but it's one Mahomes doesn't have, and that's why he has a case filled with hardware while Allen has zero. Until he starts taking the game seriously, Allen will need an incredible streak of luck to get a Lombardi or an MVP.

Mahomes leaks all the time.

• Dislike 1

46 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I guarantee you Mahomes did not have 15 1-yard shovel pass TDs.

I'll have to look it up again when I have more time, but I recall reading that Mahomes had more than a dozen TD's while throwing the ball less than 3 yards last season. That sounds like shovel-type passes to me.

Allen had something like 3 or 4 of the same type.

Edit: And Mahomes average TD pass was 3.9 yards per pass in the air last season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

He is remaining anonymous, because if Josh Allen were to find out his identity, he will destroy the man's team when the Bills play them.

1 hour ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

John Elway cannot let it go.

On 7/19/2024 at 2:58 AM, njbuff said:

I bet this anonymous executive is unemployed. 😁

You guys didn’t hear? It’s supposedly Brandon Beane.

Look at this trolling, baseless theory.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

You guys didn’t hear? It’s supposedly Brandon Beane.

Look at this trolling, baseless theory.

Wow. 

Sports talk is dead. 

22 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I'll have to look it up again when I have more time, but I recall reading that Mahomes had more than a dozen TD's while throwing the ball less than 3 yards last season. That sounds like shovel-type passes to me.

Edit: And Mahomes average TD pass was 3.9 yards per pass in the air last season.

Is that legit? 3.9 yards per td pass

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

I can not rap my mind aroudn this last sentence.  What evidence do you have that Allen doesn't take the game seriously?  This is an astonishing thing to post. 

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Yep and if we're going to knock Allen for all those short TD runs consider these stats:

*  Allen's average TD run was 5.5 yards.

*  4 of Allen's 15 TD runs were 10 or more yards.

*  7 of Allen's 15 TD runs were 6 or more yards.

*  12 of Mahomes 27 TD passes were less then 5 yards.

*   21 of Mahomes 27 TD passes were less then 10 yards.

So can we put to rest the idea that Allen's rushing TD's were tush push gimmes while Mahomes was throwing all these medium & long TD passes. 

• Like (+1) 4