Anybody Feel Sorry for President Biden?

Here's a guy swamp Democrats dragged out of retirement and got him to run.  He obviously was never making the decisions at any point during his presidency.  All the swamp Democrat policies ended up sucking.  Then he gets Demetia/Alzheimer's/Parkinson's whatever.  Then Obammy/Pelosi/Schumer/Harris/swamp Democrats kick's his demented ass to the curb when he's no longer useful to them.  Shows you how disgusting the scumbag Democrats are in Washington.  Everybody who voted for him - I feel sorry for you too.  You got jobbed.  You'll get jobbed again if Harris or whoever they select to be the puppet, gets elected.  What a mess.      

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 4

His policies have sucked and his presidency has been an unmitigated disaster. Not to mention his other crooked dealings. 

Still, I feel a bit for him. His last laugh will be leaving that incompetent, cackling hen as the heir apparent. 

• Like (+1) 1

I feel sorry only for the fact that he was pushed aside in 2016 because all the big Democratic groups were dead set on electing Hillary as the first woman president.

In retrospect, a 2016 Biden would have beaten Trump, and even if he got two terms he'd be on his way out now. He blamed in on Beau, but I think the main reason was that unlike almost all VPs he wasn't going to be recognized for his loyal service to Obama for 8 years.

Having said that, it's his own damn fault that he let his ego (much like Trump, didn't want to be seen as a one-term president since those are losers in our history books) get in the way when he decided to make a second run.

Alternative history: Trump loss would've saved the Republican Party as we've known it, would've led to better candidates in 2020 and 2024, and would've put America in a better place today.

Hillary, it's still on you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Here's a guy swamp Democrats dragged out of retirement and got him to run.  He obviously was never making the decisions at any point during his presidency.  All the swamp Democrat policies ended up sucking.  Then he gets Demetia/Alzheimer's/Parkinson's whatever.  Then Obammy/Pelosi/Schumer/Harris/swamp Democrats kick's his demented ass to the curb when he's no longer useful to them.  Shows you how disgusting the scumbag Democrats are in Washington.  Everybody who voted for him - I feel sorry for you too.  You got jobbed.  You'll get jobbed again if Harris or whoever they select to be the puppet, gets elected.  What a mess.      

Not one bit.  Nothing would make me feel sorry for him with all of his kid sniffing and showering with his daughter.  You should make this a poll.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Ugh

Joe Biden is the type of guy that locks the car door when he driving through "the community." He's definitely not walking though there on foot, or really anywhere on foot these days

• Like (+1) 2

The personal losses he's been through I have great sympathy for.  His lust for power and greed is the only reason we're even talking about him though so I'm not sympathetic of his current situation.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

No.

I feel sorry for the citizens of America.

Why, he is a good President Think how many dead Ukranians there would be if Trump had been President. Biden asleep is more competent Trump

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why, he is a good President Think how many dead Ukranians there would be if Trump had been President. Biden asleep is more competent Trump

Trump already was President and there were 0 dead Ukrainians

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Irv said:

Everybody who voted for him - I feel sorry for you too.  You got jobbed.  You'll get jobbed again if Harris or whoever they select to be the puppet, gets elected.  What a mess.      

Yep.  We were ALL lied to.  That’s what makes this sickening.  

Not just their voters.  All Americans.  

You don’t hate the media enough.  

You don’t hate the Democrat party enough.  

During the 2020 covid coup election they ran this guy from his basement.  

Telling us absolutely nothing except Trump is racist and Charlottesville.  

He proceeded to not run the country for 4 years and let Obama burn it to the ground.  

As I said on a couple other threads, every time he's in public the only thing I can think is this is elder abuse. So yeah, I feel sorry for him. 

Edited by Steve O

8 hours ago, Wacka said:

The next appearance by Joke they shout play "Should I Stay  or Should I Go Now" by The Clash.

There’s a Clash song that’d be most appropriately applicable for where Joe is going.

11 minutes ago, US Egg said:

There’s a Clash song that’d be most appropriately applicable for where Joe is going.

I assume that you mean Straight to Hell. 

With Joe I think of Lost in the Supermarket.