Biden Has Covid

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The other party can't even define what a woman is...

They know but their ideology prohibits them from telling the truth. Its said that true tyranny is forced obedience to lies.

For starters, people that have real, working lady parts and no Adams apple or a prostate. 

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

They know but their ideology prohibits them from telling the truth. Its said that true tyranny is forced obedience to lies.

For starters, people that have real, working lady parts and no Adams apple or a prostate. 

Has anyone examined Kimberly Guilfoyle?

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not sure they even know anymore...

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Has anyone examined Kimberly Guilfoyle?

I'd need to see Paul Scarpelli's (who?) wife first...

Biden Has Covid.

The very cynical part of me wonders about this. Timing is almost too good, coming on the heels of his saying that if the docs told him he needed to drop out he would.

And on top of Chuckie and others delivering messages about dropping out.

If I’m being darkly cynical, one might see it as Ol’ Yeller being taken back behind the barn. Yes, a doctor can and does travel with him. Yet, in DC he has access to a top-flight clinic in the White House, Walter Reed, Bethesda, etc. etc. etc. (). But, the man who had trouble getting up the low stairs on AF1 is going to Delaware.

If you are deeply, darkly, coldly cynical, one might even wonder if Jill and/or Hunter got made an offer. Perhaps one that could not be refused even.

https://www.laughingwolf.net/2024/07/18/biden-has-covid/

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Biden Has Covid.

The very cynical part of me wonders about this. Timing is almost too good, coming on the heels of his saying that if the docs told him he needed to drop out he would.

And on top of Chuckie and others delivering messages about dropping out.

If I’m being darkly cynical, one might see it as Ol’ Yeller being taken back behind the barn. Yes, a doctor can and does travel with him. Yet, in DC he has access to a top-flight clinic in the White House, Walter Reed, Bethesda, etc. etc. etc. (). But, the man who had trouble getting up the low stairs on AF1 is going to Delaware.

If you are deeply, darkly, coldly cynical, one might even wonder if Jill and/or Hunter got made an offer. Perhaps one that could not be refused even.

https://www.laughingwolf.net/2024/07/18/biden-has-covid/

Except COVID is a week long thing at best, judging by his past bouts.  That's how much time he took off from the debate.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The other party can't even define what a woman is...

They're too busy supporting Todd's ninth month abortion.  What a mess.