He was sniffing a kid earlier in the day - for real

That’s a lot of sniffing.

• Haha (+1) 7

35 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

This is a new low even for you.

How so? It's a lie... and one of their 1st steps to remove him from the ballot. Those people are desperate....

2 minutes ago, T&C said:

How so? It's a lie... and one of their 1st steps to remove him from the ballot. Those people are desperate....

Like you know it’s a lie good try, not really.

Covid is a l cold these days. When it mutates to survive it weakens. It has mutated so many times I can’t keep up with all the names of the new strains. 

I don’t even hear Covid talked about anymore outside of the right wing nuts on message boards. Does anyone even worry about it? No.

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Like you know it’s a lie good try, not really.

Covid is a l cold these days. When it mutates to survive it weakens. It has mutated so many times I can’t keep up with all the names of the new strains. 

I don’t even hear Covid talked about anymore outside of the right wing nuts on message boards. Does anyone even worry about it? No.

I agree with your assessment of the virus mutations but its still a danger to people with many pre-existing conditions. I work in the health care industry and we produce a COVID reports and data every week which communicates the impact of the virus with any specific alerts to many private and government organizations so I can strongly tell you the industry is still focused and aware of the problem. Its not just "right wing nuts".

This administration has a real credibility issue when it comes to being forthcoming with facts and the truth so the natural inclination of many at this point is to take a default position that they're lying. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Forget the mask.  Forget COVID.  Do you see the slope of those stairs?  Incredible risk taking.  Can't believe the Secret Service allowed it.  Biden cheated death.    

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I agree with your assessment of the virus mutations but its still a danger to people with many pre-existing conditions. I work in the health care industry and we produce a COVID reports and data every week which communicates the impact of the virus with any specific alerts to many private and government organizations so I can strongly tell you the industry is still focused and aware of the problem. Its not just "right wing nuts".

This administration has a real credibility issue when it comes to being forthcoming with facts and the truth so the natural inclination of many at this point is to take a default position that they're lying. 

Good info to know. I don’t hear nothing about COVID anymore outside of Roth winger’s still arguing about it, and if you listen to them it was all a hoax anyway. 

I don’t go anywhere where there may be vulnerable people (like church) if I am sick. But outside of that I don’t worry about it much anymore. 

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Wow. This is a classy place. Two days ago you ***** were virtue signaling to no end.  

Blame 4th&Tibs. Not a joke - He’s the one claiming Covid is nothing to worry about. I’m serious. That’s BS. It’s the same thing as getting shot! Anyway…

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Covid from day one was primarily a risk for very young (< 2 years), very old and otherwise immunocompromised populations.

It never was and still isn't high risk for young healthy teens and adults.

• Like (+1) 1

Staged!  Biden paid someone to give him covid to boost Kahlua's ratings.  I think there somehow was glass involved.  Of course they messed up again.  If they really wanted to make a statement all they have to do is drop a sand bag a few feet in front of him.  Sandbag 1 Biden 0...

2 hours ago, 4th&amp;long said:

This is a new low even for you.

Weren't you saying that Trump might have "just" been hit by glass from the teleprompter? 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

Weren't you saying that Trump might have "just" been hit by glass from the teleprompter? 

No. I acutely said what did it matter what he was hit by. It was still an attempt on his life. 

I said at first i thought it was staged. When someone lied as much as him it’s like the boy who cried wolf. I changed my mind on that tho after it was announced that someone was killed. T&C tells me I hit a new low when I said that and then has the never to come on here and do the same thing. 
to set the record straight I never really thought it was staged. If you notice after something big happens I usually post some sort of conspiracy. Why? Because the right does it all the time and I got fed up with people like Alex jones, especially after sandy hook, and MTG. So I like to dish it back.

Edited by 4th&long

5 minutes ago, 4th&amp;long said:

By you guys? Who cares? You’re trump supporters. Talk about idiots?

Can you suggest anyone else that's out there that's willing to support a populist agenda and take on the permanent Washington bureaucracy, the surveillance State, and the elites that are selling out our country to the highest bidder? Supporting the Democrats given the ideological make up of the party? They're less than useless.

22 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Can you suggest anyone else that's out there that's willing to support a populist agenda and take on the permanent Washington bureaucracy, the surveillance State, and the elites that are selling out our country to the highest bidder? Supporting the Democrats given the ideological make up of the party? They're less than useless.

The other party can't even define what a woman is...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1