Biden Has Covid

He’s not sick.  He’s out.  

Schumer laid the law down in the name of Democracy.  

They needed him in the primary bc they didn’t want Democrat voters to have more insane options.  

2 elections in a row the “defenders” of Democracy are mocking their voters and the democratic process.   

Bring on Kamala (won 1 percent of primary voters in 2020) and all your October surprises.   

• Agree 2

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Sorry but a pic of Biden with a raised fist saying "I beat COVID" just doesn't hit the same...

Like I said...

Biden has covid like I have a bottomless bank account. It's just a lie to get the mofo out of the "race"....

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

They knew Biden was never running the country.  

The debate ended him and proved it.  

After lying to you for 4 years they’re conducting another coup.  

How’s it feel Ds to be made out as suckers simps and morons for 4 years   

They're pissing into the wind.  He's too selfish to get out.

• Like (+1) 1

They can't kill him off using COVID as an excuse.  Not after admitting that you could get and spread COVID despite being vaccinated, but wouldn't die.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Hopefully he takes it and goes.

Why? Does anyone test anymore? Does anyone wear a make anymore? My whole family has been sick these past two weeks. One by one, my wife probably the sickest I remember in years of not ever. Not one test done no masks in site, everyone went to work.

Because of people like me. I am 5  months post kidney transplant. Two weeks ago I went to ECMC for my regularly scheduled checkup. Two days before, I started getting  a stuffy nose and a cough. First thing they did was to swab my nose.  Not COIVID but I did catch parainfluenza, which generally hits <5  and >65 (me). Before I even got home they called to tell me the results. They adjusted my  anti-rejection meds to strengthen my immune system. Luckiy they got it early and it only lasted 5 days. Was sicker from COVID last Thanksgiving. Who knows how I got it as I did not see any sick people in any store I went to.  

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, 4th&amp;long said:

Why would it? He has a cold. Unless it kill’s him, does Covid kill anymore? It seems to have weakened significantly with each new strain. I don’t even test myself when I get sick anymore.

It brings on “long haulers” in some…time will tell